22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-11-2014, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 09:38 AM by Scooter.)
RE:
(04-11-2014 06:42 AM)Quasar Wrote:  Do your own thing guys!

Sometimes, it takes the sting of doing lots of work - then realizing it was time wasted - and money poorly spent.

Or better spent doing other things.

However, if you want to spend time with this, let me give one clue that might help you:

Don't take them to sh-itty landing pages with nothing to offer. Why do you want to buy domains - then put a lame one-page idi.otic landing site on them?

You will have to buy domains - you do know that right? The absolute minimum you will spend is the price of the domain PLUS hosting for each, etc. Figure about $40-$60 for EACH site.

Multiply this by the costs of time and effort, and this isn't cheap. It becomes "BIG" money FAST!

And your best performing sites MIGHT make $90 A MONTH! Forget about $90 a day.

A cardinal rule you never want to break is:

Offer something of value to the surfer. Don't post bullshit content on your sites. IF you get any conversions at all - they will really be accidental.

I don't believe in doing business "by accident" - it is tough getting traffic and conversions at all - even with awesome landing pages.

From the beginning - if you aren't building a business, you will always be looking for the next magic bean - you will always be peddling that Make-Money-Online bicycle.

Why would you want to f*ck yourselves from the outset?

This model actually does work - only the way he DOES it will have you chasing nickels. The working models used successfully are not even close to what this bozo is selling.
You're right, and some of us are not total newbs, but rather having time to go through WSOs in search for possible golden nuggets that might be of value. There was one nugget in this one and it was enough to take away, but the rest was crap (maybe I should go back and buy it for just that one nugget...um, not).

I wouldn't be buying domains and pumping cash into something like this as laid out in the WSO. It's totally a f$5cked way of doing things, and yes, it's rehashed. It includes a ton of upfront costs and a lot of praying to see what sticks....a shotgun approach, which gets expensive real quick.

Anyhoo, I like to go through WSOs and here I can get a free peek to see what's up, but with anything you have to put your own spin on things to sometimes make them work, or just kick them to the curb and call them 'crap', which most are. Luckily, there have been a few times where I've pulled out some real gems and fit them well into my system. Those, I actually go back and purchase and usually get the OTOs.

But for this little ditty of a WSO, it's sending traffic to crappy landers, then sending them to offers that are named something totally different...real confusing to buyer. It would be better to have polished landers with rebranded PLR or own product and capturing leads. Hmmm, so basically throw this whole method out the window and create your own videos from the start and do it right. Commenting on videos to drive traffic works, but comments get buried. Anyway, enough of this, I gots sh1ts to do. ha.
04-11-2014, 06:35 PM
RE:
Re: previous requests - still waiting to know if anyone got a copy of the outsourcing php script that was in this WSO.

Or does anyone know where I can get something similar (for free of course ;) )
04-15-2014, 01:00 AM
RE:
Me, too! Bumpity, Bump, bump!
04-15-2014, 08:49 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share!
04-16-2014, 04:03 AM
RE:
In his video he picked the word Banyan, which seemed popular on the site he searched. But then he changed it to Banfan which is not popular and nobody is using it, so I could see why it would rank#1. So, so far he has #1 ranking but no traffic. Then he copies videos and pays to make comments that should bring in traffic. This makes no sense! If the vids comments = traffic,
why not use a the product name + review or something like that? Choosing a domain beginning
with Banfan is rubbish! I thought he was at least going to use the word Banyan in the title for some kind of organic traffic but he never did.

Both the name chosen and vids comments are unrelated. Not to mention YT video comments DO NOT= traffic=$$$. I hate to say it, but like many WSO's they are all set up by con men!

Just my 2 cents.
54.gif
04-16-2014, 05:29 AM
RE:
it's a junk
04-16-2014, 06:26 AM
RE:
Not to add fuel to the fire but sometimes there are merits to these products that are not always so obvious.

Perhaps you just need to look for a way to make a product work or take a portion of the method and
add it to your own.

Go through it again with an open mind :)
04-17-2014, 12:20 AM
RE:
pls can you share the buzz.php file that he mentions ???????
04-17-2014, 04:59 AM
RE:
here you go srixzix sorry took so long

PHP Code:
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/XRFGRY6N/buzz.rar_links 
Wink
04-17-2014, 08:16 AM
RE:
(04-08-2014 02:48 PM)scootered Wrote:  Anyone have the OTOs?
Ever consider if they had it they would have shared it?
How about being happy with what you got!!!

18.gif

55.gif