61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2013, 08:36 PM
RE:
Thanks Buddy...
Glad you understand it...
08-17-2013, 08:59 PM
RE:
However after a few test here and there, there are some gems that I have discovered for SEO work.
I can tweak this system for building links.
08-17-2013, 09:27 PM
RE:
It is not about copying articles from an active sites. But copying articles from a non active sites which are still indexed

Let me demo here.

I use "skin care" niche as an example and search from the http://www.expireddomains.net/.
I pick a domain: http://skin-care--tips.com/
This domain has an auction of a whopping $25k and is no longer active if type the full url.

However the contents remain indexed. So this is good opportunity for you to grab the contents using Web.Archive.
However there are some sites that are not active and de-indexed - so can't grab anything here.

Go to Web.Archive, key the URL and click the blue mark buttons.
There are plenty of articles dating back in 2005.

I bet most of the articles will not be 100% unique but they are high quality.
I will use this articles for Tier 1 and 2 on web 2.0 and link to my money site.

The original article will soon be de-index for some period of time. And you will have quality articles on your T1 and T2 backlinks.

What do you think?
08-17-2013, 09:39 PM
RE:
Well....
That seems Good Enough!
That can work... as long as you are getting the High Quality content.. :)
Worth a try !

Good Luck!
08-17-2013, 09:41 PM
RE:
Thanks for this thread buddy!
77.gif
12-30-2013, 05:07 AM
RE:
Million thanks...................I have regained my entire contents of my expired domain which had missed to renew 3 years back. Thanks to BBHF..........
01-02-2014, 05:56 AM
RE:
This is quality information
01-02-2014, 06:26 AM
RE:
This is an old method, but i do not trust Google one bit.
After all they have all websites they have crawled over the years
in an archive. It is best to do it the old fashion way.
Just write the articles yourself......
01-31-2014, 10:07 AM
RE: [GET] METHOD for A Unique High Quality Content
(01-02-2014 06:26 AM)hardworker1970 Wrote:  This is an old method, but i do not trust Google one bit.
After all they have all websites they have crawled over the years
in an archive. It is best to do it the old fashion way.
Just write the articles yourself......
You are right when you said, Google will just archive all the links crawled. If they de-index a certain URL, they are just going to hide it from SERPs.

And to Everyone:

I can see what the poster is trying to pin point here. When testing duplicate content using copyscape it's just a test, whether or not, your content has duplicate in SERPs, but it will not look deep in Google's archive. You are still taking someone's content and duplicating it. If you can't create content using your knowledge, then you don't understand you niche.

If you are running a business, you should have a sense of pride, not using someone else's content for your own gain. But take note that respecting someone else's content is not common in the Internet! :D

To the Poster:

However, you have a good share here! Still I will respectfully add some Rep! Share more! I had fun reading. Just don't take my question seriously, though.
02-03-2014, 02:44 PM
RE:
This is really cool
48.gif

21.gif