30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2022, 10:27 AM
RE: [GET] MARG (M.R.) McALISTER STUFF + MORE!
==================
INFORMATIONAL UPDATE
Monday, December 12, 2022
==================

The books on Marg McAlister's list that I included in this share are those in her Georgie B. Goode cozy mysteries series collection. At the time I compiled that listing, I figured some of you would benefit from reading those books to study her cozy mystery structure.

But more importantly, at the time I included that listing, the b(dash)ok(dot)cc book download site was up and operational.

As many of you now know, that has changed and supposedly, the site has been seized by the federal government.

Whether that is really the case (and how long it will be unavailable) remains to be seen.

I'm thinking it is a hack by some pimply-faced 'tween-loner dwelling in his mama's basement whose only sense of self-worth is being able to hijack a popular website and pretend to be a powerful government entity.

But... I could be wrong and this could be the real deal.

Long-story-short is this: Since we cannot use that site anymore, there is no use in downloading that list. I put download links for the cozy mysteries on the list that go to that site and now you cannot reach them.

Unless you don't mind coming out of pocket a few dollars, those cozy mysteries are only available on Amazon for between $2.99 to $9.99 USD. I don't plan to buy them but it looks like the only way you will get to read them is if YOU do.

The rest of the download links in my share are still working. And since no one has mirrored them, that's a good thing.

Thanks
Layna61524

74.gif