39.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2012, 01:46 AM
RE: [GET]MAIL MASCOT v1.999 - Full
where can i get dp mailer
03-05-2012, 06:45 AM
You can get it from Skype at eDataking or on sites that we throw up until [The Haus] comes behind us and takes them down. Skype is the most stable and easy way to contact me.

09-21-2012, 04:22 AM
RE:
No need this software.
10-09-2012, 09:46 AM
RE:
BB What does dpmailer cost currently?
10-14-2012, 05:47 PM
(12-06-2011 01:32 AM)kickapooh Wrote:  It's the same version, mine just doesn't have the wait screen at the beginning. Wonder why noone had ever shared it beforehand.

BTW, You should always include a virustotal report with any download.
IMO it is pointless to post a virustotal for a PHP Script. All the antiviruses VT scans with, scan for PC viruses not Linux webserver viruses. Probably 98% of all the viruses it detects for for windows exe's. Yes, some webserver viruses get picked up.. but barely any of them! such as c99, one of the most famous php backdoor shell's is detected by every big AV. However, theres 100 other backdoor shells that aren't detected and hell are like 10 years old. A lot of php, perl, or C bind scripts (used to open a port on the server to connect without password) are not detected. A LOT of Linux local root exploits are not detected... I could go on.. but if 99% of the time a PC antivirus is not going to detect a virus made for Linux servers (whether it be a backdoor, root exploit, shell, bind, whatever), then why doing a Virus Total scan? Makes no sense...
24.gif
10-29-2012, 06:56 PM
RE:
(10-09-2012 09:46 AM)stacyluv Wrote:  BB What does dpmailer cost currently?
After over 2 years of working with DP Mailer, it was time to move on. I sold the project to a private investor a few weeks back. He told me he has no intention of bringing it back to market and was developing it for an in-house proprietary tool. Personally, I wish I had done that so I do not blame him. Anyways, I did create a broadcast mailer for Social Networks recently that will allow you to import a list and connect via API to send messages in a broadcast or blast. I also have been working on a major WP development that is literally a "game-changer" for IMers that depend on WP as a platform for their sites. Looking forward to introducing these tools to the market and networking again.

41.gif