18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2013, 06:15 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2014 09:37 AM by MoonPie.)
[GET] Local Client Magnet - Roofers Edition
Local Client Magnet - Roofers Edition

in response to request at
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...rs-Edition

[Image: t5qf7DC.jpg]
Salespage:
PHP Code:
http://www.jvzoo.com/products/landingpage/47853 

Download:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.copy.com/s/7c7O2SJeO1omtr8F/LCMRE

Enjoy!

Smile
06-24-2013, 10:37 AM
RE:
Thanks mate! been looking for this...rep added! :)
06-24-2013, 11:00 AM
RE:
ty added rep!
06-24-2013, 11:50 AM
RE:
Just bought this! :*( All good, though. Gotta give back sometimes. hahaha! Anyone have the OTO? :)
06-24-2013, 12:18 PM
RE:
MoonPie + rep from me as well. I operate a roofing company this is a great gift. Thank you.
14.gif
06-24-2013, 07:29 PM
RE:
@Pistolvania
There is an estimation software in the package - maybe the OTO?

@webimp
The package seems to be missing the autoresponder sequences. Both files contain only one sentence :-(
AR sequences are the stuff that convert prospects into hot leads.
They also need a FEAR report to attract potential customers and convert them into subscribers. They only have one to atract the roofers to their site..

The main issue consumers have with roofers: Is the estimate correct or will they be 'blackmailed' after half the roof is done? That's their biggest fear and a prime candidate for a bold roofer USP.

Just the promo materials will not do the job of attracting prospects... they only give exposure. That's what the Yellow Pages rep or any other rep from the papers will sell to a roofer. We as Internet marketers have much better tools to offer - the power of direct marketing!

Cheers, Johnny63
06-24-2013, 07:44 PM
RE:
(06-24-2013 07:29 PM)jbrown63 Wrote:  @Pistolvania
There is an estimation software in the package - maybe the OTO?

@webimp
The package seems to be missing the autoresponder sequences. Both files contain only one sentence :-(
AR sequences are the stuff that convert prospects into hot leads.
They also need a FEAR report to attract potential customers and convert them into subscribers. They only have one to atract the roofers to their site..

The main issue consumers have with roofers: Is the estimate correct or will they be 'blackmailed' after half the roof is done? That's their biggest fear and a prime candidate for a bold roofer USP.

Just the promo materials will not do the job of attracting prospects... they only give exposure. That's what the Yellow Pages rep or any other rep from the papers will sell to a roofer. We as Internet marketers have much better tools to offer - the power of direct marketing!

Cheers, Johnny63
You never cease to amaze me Johnny63! You're so over the top in everything IM. Awesome!!
06-27-2013, 05:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2013 06:09 AM by MoonPie.)
RE:
Hey Guys!

I didn't realize that there were two incomplete files in the original zip. Thanks to Johnny63 for bringing this to my attention! :)

Here is a link to the two missing files, the auto responder messages file and the Geo Targeting video. Let me know if there are any other incomplete files I may have overlooked. I will also try to edit the original post to included this file as well.

Sorry about that Y'all!

MoonPie :)

Download:
[hide]http://mir.cr/CL0KRIX6[/hide]
06-27-2013, 08:49 PM
RE:
(06-27-2013 05:54 AM)MoonPie Wrote:  Hey Guys!

I didn't realize that there were two incomplete files in the original zip. Thanks to Johnny63 for bringing this to my attention! :)

Here is a link to the two missing files, the auto responder messages file and the Geo Targeting video. Let me know if there are any other incomplete files I may have overlooked. I will also try to edit the original post to included this file as well.

Sorry about that Y'all!

MoonPie :)

Download:
So thotful of you, mate...nice job well done! Love
06-28-2013, 06:06 AM
RE:
Here are the zippyfile links from moonpie's mirrors

Make sure you rep moonpie

50.gif

41.gif