41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-15-2014, 01:42 AM
RE:
Great Share, thanks.
08-02-2014, 08:07 PM
RE:
[Image: Untitled_32-300x218.png]

MEMBERS AREA

Hey – Welcome to the members area for Local Affiliate Video Tactics.
Thank you for getting in on this. I’m delighted for the opportunity to show you something that not many other people are doing to date.

All of your course material are laid out below in the exact order you should go through.

If you have a question or issue, I’d love to help you. Simply email me at: hi10media@ymail.com

Please allow me up to 48 hours to get to you. My inbox gets a little crowded when I release something like this. If I don’t respond within that time frame please email it again.

If you haven’t noticed yet, there are no fancy graphics. That’s because I want you to focus on the content and not how pretty things look. Also, if you’re on this page that’s because you got in on the discounted “early bird” price. Since you got the best price I’ll ever offer this, could you do me a favor? After you go through the course email me with what you think of it to the email address above. Better yet, put the training into action, get results, and then let me know what you think. That would make my day!

Anyway – thanks again.

Enjoy it!

-Derek

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -

PDF’s

Start Here (Legal Stuff)

Quick Start Guide

[u]Resources[/u]

Universal Video SEO Guide (Please Watch Video 4 For Updates)

VIDEOS

Overview Video

Video 1 – Picking Great Keywords

Video 2 – Choosing Products To Promote

Video 3 – Video Creation For Maximum Conversion

Video 4 – Optimize For Local Search

Video 5 – Mass Distribute

Ooops… I forgot to tell you something about video 5… When you are blasting your video out to other sites, it’s a good idea to put a link to your Youtube video in the description box for the other video sites. This will give you even more link juice to your Youtube video. Because remember, Youtube is our most important video. So put a URL link in the description box for the other video sites.

Video 6 – Sticking Power

Video 7 – The Little Boost

Video 8 – Scaling Up

Video 9 – The Map

FOR THE OFFLINER

I ended up borrowing these videos from the old course because after reviewing them the same tactics still apply. The only think out of date is the look of some of the site. But those sites still apply as well.
The processes are the exact same.

Video 10- Offline Intro

Video 11 – Offline Galore

You know what… I decided not to post the wrap up video here because I can sum it in one sentence. Like this… Thank you for investing in this. I hope you did get excited and that you learned a lot. It was my pleasure making
this for you and if you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to help. Simply use this email: hi10media@ymail.com

See how much easier that was =-)

BONUSES

Local Video Maven

Instant Video Sites

Copyright © Derek Allen and Converted Clicks

34.gif