45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2015, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015 03:05 AM by WorldWarrior.)
RE:
(03-16-2015 02:45 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(03-16-2015 01:49 AM)CPAEarner Wrote:  Thanks for share.

AIO mirror please.

You want a BJ with that too NOOB?!

Make your own f*cking mirror, you lazy-ass NOOB Bit.ch!

Get the f*ck outta here! I have ALL of this, but I would rather be horsewhipped than make you a f*cking AIO!

Thanks JOEMLM!
Ouch...that's a bitch slap right there!
03-16-2015, 03:07 AM
RE:
Full +5 rep added without any question. thx
03-16-2015, 04:40 AM
RE:

To JoeMLM - I think you were a bit hard on this gal.

For the exact reasons I have already had to kick one noob's ass, I suggest you save stuff like this and post it for VIPs only. I am starting to do this because I am just totally sick of all these noobs here that are too lazy, too inept and too stupid to have access to info like this. But the part that pisses me off the most? They are total ingrates too - getting one rep for every 50 downloads is a good return now.

That's NOT good enough! This stuff costs either money or expertise to get and I am tired of this shit! Reps are NOT status points - not to me! They ARE thank yous for taking the time and spending the bucks to get this crap, which most of these nitwits will NEVER pay for either! (That is NOT the purpose of this forum!)

And it shows YOUR shares AND YOU are being disrespected! If they won't even take the time to say thanks - F*CK 'EM!

Onward ...

\\Review//

I gotta admit - after Joe's comments - I thought this would surely be crap! When I first started watching and listening to these videos, I almost shut them down immediately. This woman truly needs to doctor her recording voice using an equalizer and anything else she can get.

I felt sorry for her. She has a horrible, H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E speaking voice and style, but I also believe she has a speech impediment too. So I give her kudos for having the guts to do these with both these things working against her.

But for NOOBS and even intermediate LI users, this woman really, REALLY knows her stuff about LI! There are HOURS of video here, and she holds you by the hand to make sure you understand LI. Even though, I played these at 1.5x speed to get through them fast and used my own software to add some bass and other effects, these were worth listening to. (I couldn't take her presentation any other way.)

The 16 videos in the intermediate to advanced v2 are especially good. So put aside her speech problems - I did. These are among the most informative pure white hat Linkedin videos I have listened to.

My Grade: 4.5 / 5 stars

Two almost perfect grades in a week! I can't take it! That's a record! This is da.mn good but I just can't give her 5 stars. It took way too much work and patience to listen to her. Aside from that, she would have gotten a 5th star.

I don't think I can take two solid products in one week. Here is my second coveted, exclusive, highly prized and rarely awarded Golden Cock award for a top share!

[Image: 2mrgvp0.jpg]

TWO IN ONE WEEK?! WILL IT EVER HAPPEN AGAIN?!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-16-2015, 05:30 AM
RE:
Great share...Max Reps added...thanks!
03-16-2015, 05:42 AM
RE:
Awesome an timely, many thanks! max rep
34.gif
03-16-2015, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2015 08:05 AM by JOEMLM.)
thanks for the review to Quasar
thanks to Quasar, you have more patience than i... i did watch part of one video a week ago, when only one was available, plus after the first few minutes of one video yesterday, i gave up and based on her past performance i could only hope this would be good, plus at the time many links did not even work and she is already promoting hard... i should have said as much, but i was rushed... too many things to do, and not enough time, i type fast and speak my mind, not always thinking through what i say... i will edit the op a bit, before i leave... thanks again you to Quasar for your comments and review, yeah, if i thought this was any good, i would have made it VIP only

thanks to all who made this share possible and any mirrors, etc... YOU guys rock!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
03-16-2015, 08:47 AM
RE:
Thank you. Rep Added.
03-16-2015, 09:08 AM
RE:
Thank you also. Rep added.
03-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE:
Thank you Sir! Rep'ed!
03-16-2015, 04:53 PM
RE:
Thanks for your efforts - Reps Given