31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-03-2013, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 08:55 AM by drudwg.)
[GET] Latest Thesis Files - Theme - Social Triggers - Always Updated
Hey Guys and Girls,

I have been lurking here for ages, time I started contributing something useful. Thesis 2. I have been a member since they began. I have their highest membership so I can provide ALL files and will do so. These are all direct from my account, I haven't even unzipped them. Feel free to look through them for malicious code, callbacks etc as I have not the patience for that. There are some footer links to them but they are easy to remove with hooks, google is your friend in that aspect but I am unaware of callbacks though.

Instructions For Social Triggers Skin From DiyThemes Site;

Social Triggers Skin
Quote:The Social Triggers Skin is available in two versions: One with MailChimp email signup forms, and the other with AWeber forms.
You do not need to sign up with either MailChimp or AWeber to use the Social Triggers Skin.
Quote:If you do not intend to use the email forms, skip steps 1 and 2 below, download the MailChimp version, and then follow THIS to set up your feature box.
Step 1: Download and Install an Email Signup Box
Quote:In order for your email signup forms work out of the Box, you need to connect your Thesis site to either MailChimp or AWeber. Fortunately, this is extremely easy with our email signup Boxes.
If you don’t yet have a MailChimp or AWeber account, you can set one up now. MailChimp offers free accounts, so if this is your first email campaign, you might want to start with them.
(AWeber offers great list segregation tools for serious marketers, and their trial accounts start at only $1. We use them to handle the DIYthemes mailing list.)
Download the Email Signup Box that’s right for you (or grab ‘em both if you want), and then install and activate it on your Thesis site.
Step 2: Configure Your Email Box
Quote:After installing the MailChimp or AWeber Email Signup Box, you’ll need to configure your Box before installing the Social Triggers Skin.
If you installed the MailChimp Box, follow these instructions.
If you installed the AWeber Box, follow these instructions instead.
Once you’ve configured your email Boxes, you’ll be ready to install the Social Triggers Skin!
Step 3: Download and Install the Social Triggers Skin
Quote:Grab the version of Social Triggers that’s right for you from the links below.

Latest Thesis 2.1.4
Magic Button :

The Other Files can still be downloaded here, just IGNORE the thesis zip from this download and use the one above.
Magic Button :

Thats it for now, will update as it is needed.

-MrJNW
09-04-2013, 09:03 PM
RE:
Thanks so much for your help... but it my seems to have an error with your links... every mirror gives me "Error".

(+Rep added)
09-04-2013, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 09:56 PM by drudwg.)
RE:
EDIT: Updated with single link
09-04-2013, 10:29 PM
RE:
Plus rep. This works well for me.
09-04-2013, 10:32 PM
RE:
(09-04-2013 10:29 PM)vicdrago Wrote:  Plus rep. This works well for me.
Yep, Just updated with a new link thanks to the user informing me. also named it something less obvious so scrapers wont find it for takedowns. Keep letting me know when it doesnt work guys :)
13.gif
09-04-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 10:42 PM by Detestable.)
RE:
Mirrors

++rep added
Quote:Don't Forget To Add ++Reps

09-04-2013, 10:44 PM
RE:
(09-04-2013 10:32 PM)MrJNW Wrote:  
(09-04-2013 10:29 PM)vicdrago Wrote:  Plus rep. This works well for me.
Yep, Just updated with a new link thanks to the user informing me. also named it something less obvious so scrapers wont find it for takedowns. Keep letting me know when it doesnt work guys :)
Thanks it's working 100% now!
Awesome I really wanted that theme for a while.But it's quite expensive I might buy it in a few weeks!

thanks again
09-08-2013, 02:44 PM
RE:
Is it the latest version?
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM
RE:
(09-08-2013 02:44 PM)v246 Wrote:  Is it the latest version?
Just logged in my DIYThemes account to check for you and yes, Thesis 2.1.2 (which this is) is the latest version.
09-08-2013, 04:34 PM
RE:
Thanks! Plus rep
43.gif

65.gif