16.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2016, 09:28 AM
[GET] Landing Page Builder - Quickly Create High Converting Landing Pages to Build Your List
I just got a hold of a super powerful tool that I'm allowed to offer FREE to everyone until this Friday 5/20. This landing page builder is completely tied in with social media (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) to help grow your list.

Here's what you can do once you get signed up with this handy little software:

- Create your first landing page (or multiples... there is no limit. Currently they have 4 solid templates but will be adding more towards the end of the week)
- Set up Custom URL to all of your pages
- Connect social accounts - (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Schedule out social posts to post your landing page URL simultaneously to all social networks, groups, pages, profiles, etc.
- Contact management system where you can see the lead data that has come through, which landing page they came from and you can tag (categorize) all of your contacts
- The system is fully integrated with Twilio (texting service) however it is an add on to the service and is not included (but totally worth it since this is a free signup through Friday!)

Pretty cool stuff and a nice simple tool to set up lead capture pages to build your list, import an existing list, and be able to create something you can market to in the future.

Get the UNLIMITED Access account free until Friday 5/20/16
===> https://forum.arsenalmkg.com/signup

Hope you guys find this helpful! An easy way to grow your list through social media 100% for free! Enjoy! :)
05-20-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: [GET] Landing Page Builder - Quickly Create High Converting Landing Pages to Build Your List
UPDATED: 4 new landing page templates just added. Check em out and let me know what you think
05-21-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: [GET] Landing Page Builder - Quickly Create High Converting Landing Pages to Build Your List
oo0oo

Do this offer still exists ?

oo0oo

49.gif