13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-04-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: [GET] LAYNA'S LCP LINK-A-PALOOZA!
@ArnieAbrams: Thank you for the kind post, your respect and for liking the share. I appreciate it.

@lynch: Thank you, friend. Glad to see you here. Enjoy the share.

@sIMplified Connexionz: I am honored to see you here, sIMplified! As you may already know, I heavily promote your site ripper tool to other BBHF members as the best thing since sliced bread! That little machine has helped me to get a TON of downloads I would not have found otherwise. Thanks for the kind comments and all those reps for this share! I'm awed that so many here like it!

BBHF certainly doesn't pay me... in fact, they've recently got in the way of my sharing by blocking my perfectly good links to the b(dash)ok(dot)cc website and it's very baffling to me.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-05-2021, 07:43 AM
@DrOten: It looks like the re-posting of my reply kind of got in the way of your post so I unintentionally overlooked it. Sorry about that.

To answer your question, I am actually retired and my pension sustains me. I have a few projects I am working on, but they are more like exercises to occupy my mind and time than anything else.

Thank you for asking.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-05-2021, 01:47 PM
OMG!!! Guess another hard drive is in the cards :)

Thank you!

BTW, I totally share your obsession with Investigative Discover and agree with you about America's Most Wanted - really miss John Walsh doing it.

And I totally agree with you about cats! Don't know how I'd ever live without them.

Thanks again for this amazing share.
04-06-2021, 09:11 AM
@Maggie Jo: Yep, you're gonna need a bigger hard drive. I should have put that as a warning at the top of the post. I'm halfway through a 5 TB external drive right now and I've got another 5 TB Seagate waiting in the wings, so I'm good ... for now.

I'm so happy to "meet" someone who agrees with me about AMW. John Walsh brought a particular edginess to AMW that Elizabeth Vargas just can't replicate. I suppose having one's child abducted and murdered is the true passion that drove him to help law enforcement nab and convict these bad elements from society.

I also don't care for AMW's new feature where an image of the fugitive is projected digitally (like a hologram) to make it more true-to-life for the viewers. On the surface, it's a good idea because they can see what the person would look like but the images are somehow unnatural. It could be the artist but I've seen very few holograms that actually looked like the person they represented.

As for kitties... aren't cats the best?! I love them! Some years down the road, I can just see myself as The Crazy Old Cat Lady that everyone in the neighborhood shuns because she is always surrounded by 1000 meowing cats.

Well, maybe I don't love them THAT much.

Regarding the share, you're welcome, friend. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
04-09-2021, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2021 01:39 PM by batman1101.)
Layna, thanks for an incredible share. I especially like the ideas for researching and making children's books. Max reps sent :)
65.gif
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
04-12-2021, 05:31 AM
@batman1101: You are so very welcome, friend. I am happy you found this share useful. Thanks for the reps.

Thanks
Layna61524
04-14-2021, 06:39 AM
BOOM POW BLAM WOW!!!!! This is exactly what I needed! Thanks and repped
04-15-2021, 07:34 PM
You just amaze me everyday how on earth did you arrange such a neat thread?
04-17-2021, 11:50 PM
God Bless you Ma'am
04-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Hi all, here's something else to add to Layna's amazing low content information pack.
A 6 figure KDP author of puzzle books reveals his secrets...
This has just been released (April 2021).

Youtube video link
Magic Button :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeDVvdI7Qfc

Enjoy :)
23.gif
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨

5.gif