15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2022, 12:54 PM
[GET] LAYNA'S BUCKET LIST - WRITER'S EDITION
LAYNA'S "BUCKET" LIST
WRITER'S EDITION
A List of Amazon S3 Bucket Names You Can Plug
Into A Downloader to Grab the Expertise You Need!

[Image: ffe6d5c549227b64045289bd6c73d926.png]

[Image: fd26b618b5d96bed82968e2432d9c391.png]

Are you an author?

Do you WANT to be a writer, but feel you need a little "push" getting started?

Well, this is going to be a lot of FUN! Happydance

It doesn't matter if you write fiction or non-fiction. Or whether you write copy to sell products or services.

If you write, you stand to benefit from this share.

I have compiled a small list of unprotected Amazon S3 bucket names you can use (with a help of a nifty little tool) to download huge numbers of valuable files.

You'll get:

- Brochures Designs
- Cheat Sheets
- eBooks
- Guides
- Leaflet Designs
- MP3 Audios
- MP4 Videos
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Microsoft PowerPoint Slides
- Microsoft Word Documents
- PDF Documents
- Templates
- Tools
- Training Tutorials
- Work Sheets
- ...and more!

These buckets all point to very valuable downloads you can use to improve your products, enhance your skills and bump-up your business to NEXT-LEVEL best!

Ordinarily, I would caution you to pass on this share if you are not interested in writing due to the vast number of files in these buckets. But I won't say that here, because some of these buckets contain a wide variety of files in different niches and categories --- so rich and diverse --- that there is bound to be something for everyone!

For example, the two books illustrated in my post header are for writer's of children's books and low-content products for adults or children and there are hundreds more downloads in these buckets that are being ignored (unbeknownst to their owners).

This is like getting a free education on how to make money in your own business from some of the leading experts in the field!

But first, I want to go over the process involved so that you will know how to use the bucket list and tools to get these files onto your computer. If you are already familiar with downloading from Amazon buckets, skip the next section --- it's only for those who need an explanation.

===========
THE PROCESS
===========

It takes only five simple steps to grab the content from these buckets. Still, most buckets are packed-to-the-brim with files, so this will keep you busy.

STEP 1: Go here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://simplified.likesyou.org

This is sIMplified's site ripper tool, the most valuable app a black-hatter can have (IMHO)!

STEP 2: Navigate to the lower (gray) portion of the tool and click on the button labeled: Secure Your Amazon S3. This takes you to the search keyword form.

STEP 3: Go to my bucket list in the MAGIC BUTTON below and grab the first entry. Copy the bucket name only and paste it into the search text field. Click the SEARCH button and wait for about a minute. You should soon see the browser fill with blue text links on a white background.

NOTE: I usually count to 30 seconds but very large sites with plenty of content may take longer. Once you see blue text links in the browser, you're ready to go. If you don't see these links, be sure to check the entry you put in the search text field. Be sure that nothing is there except the actual bucket name. For example, the first entry on my bucket list is: sellingforauthors. Be sure that this is what you have in the search text field because anything other than that will fail to give you the links. Please try this step again using ONLY the bucket name and hit the SEARCH button again. Wait the requisite time until you see the browser fill with blue text links.

All bucket names worked at the time I put together this tutorial but if you are just now seeing this share and more than a few weeks have passed, it could be possible that the Amazon S3 account owner detected activity to his or her files and shut it down or moved them elsewhere.

In that case, move on to the next bucket name and try the steps from the beginning.

STEP 4: (Once the links appear) Browse the file names to determine if you want to download from any of the links.

STEP 5: Use your downloader of choice to grab the files you want.

It is best to use a download accelerator such as Internet Download Manager (IDM) or JDownloader2 (JD2) that can parse the links in the background and download without your assistance or monitoring. This not only expedites the transfer of files to your device but it cuts down on the risk of file corruption in the process.

It is a good idea to take the time to sort the files into directories, according to the content, so that when you are ready to begin the course, you will consume it in a logical, organized sequence.

The best way to do that is to name the main directory or folder you create to store the files in by either the name of the marketer or by the title of the course, tutorial or product. Inside of this master directory, you should create a series of separate folders, or sub-directories, according to the content. For example, if the course is a 6-part file with separate modules, you can create 6 separate mini-directories inside of the main folder and name them Module 1, Module 2, Module 3, etc. and put all of the content for each module (ex: All the PDFs, MP3s, MP4s, etc.) in its respective folder. This organizes the course by modules so that you won't have a huge number of files all over the place with no idea where to begin or end.

AFTER YOU'RE DONE WITH ONE BUCKET NAME --- Repeat the process, beginning at STEP 1 and use the next bucket name in my list below.

OR... LOOK FOR BUCKET NAMES
ON YOUR OWN!

It's easy!

Here is the online tool I routinely use to find Amazon S3 bucket names like the ones I share in this post:

GRAYHAT WARFARE - BUCKET FINDER TOOL: Bookmark this site! Grayhatwarefare is both a free and paid tool you can use to find Amazon S3 buckets. You don't need to create an account so no login is required. Just call the site in your browser and use the keyword search to begin or click on the Top Keywords used by others to get started. You can pay and get your own account to see far more search results and get access to more buckets. Read more and decide but for most people, the free option is more than enough to fill your hard drives to the brim with very valuable downloads.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://buckets.grayhatwarfare.com/

IMPORTANT NOTE: If for any reason you have trouble downloading from the site ripper tool I mentioned in STEP 1 above, you can download the files directly from GrayHatWarfare using your downloader of choice if your downloader is integrated with your browser.

So, let's get this party going! Here is my bucket list...

LAYNA'S BUCKET LIST
FOR WRITERS!

[Image: 3b7cd32796ad9a1d795c71d3189cd073.png]

LAYNA'S BUCKET LIST FOR WRITERS: Where possible, I created a description to help you determine what is in each bucket but the content of some buckets are not limited to a particular niche. So it is a good idea to explore each bucket name. And, as always, please use the slider in the opened window below to see all of the links.
Magic Button :
Code:
Best Story Examples, Tips for Becoming a
Best Seller on Amazon and More!
Bucket name = ifw
Blogging and Copywriting Files and LOTS of PLR
Bucket name - sfwp
Book Author Marketing (Lots of files on using Amazon Ads)
Bucket name = sellingforauthors
Boss Babe Workshops
Bucket name = sexysuccesssystems
Children's Books
Bucket name = infostack
NOTE: The book pictured in the header above can be downloaded from this bucket.
But there are plenty other files in unrelated niches in this bucket, so create different directories for whatever you download based on niche topic. You will find the book in my header by browsing down the list to find this link: KidLit_Creators_2.0/Alex Peart-Johnson/Big Ideas for Childrens Books.pdf
Copywriting Help
Bucket name = copy-fast
Copywriting Training
Bucket name = clientscoop
Copywriting
Bucket name = customersbucket
Copywriting Training Library
Bucket name = mynams
NOTE: There is a ton of files in this bucket. Once you are on the files download page, do a search using Ctrl + F keys and type in TrainingLibrary (with no space between the two words, as shown) to download these "libraries" for anything from Canva to Explaindio to Twitter to YouTube and more!
Google Analytics Training for Authors
Bucket name = twt-media
Low Content Book Training and Sample Books
Bucket name = yofreesamples
Low Content Publishing
Bucket name = products-kmg
Marketing and Publicity for Writers
Bucket name = danjanalvideo
Online Marketing for Authors
Bucket name = onlinemarketingclassroom
Online Marketing Training - A wide variety of trainings for success online in different niches.
Bucket name = onlinemarketingclassroom
Samurai Copy (Copywriting training)
Bucket name = emailcopypro
Serve No Master
Bucket name = servenomasterbucket
Side Hustle Toolbox
Bucket name = infostack
Writer's Craft
Bucket name = infostack
Writer's Training
Bucket name = netresultsproducts

BUT WAIT...!!! THERE'S MORE!

[Image: 79eee8a24ca848cb07da9a86fc51ac97.png]

[Image: 127bd37ccdbc38a4b1be9aa4106e81c9.png]

[Image: 68027dafc5af01d491d6b3e6ce19d756.png]

MISCELLANEOUS DOWNLOADS: These are miscellaneous direct downloads designed to help writers improve their craft. Don't forget to use the slider in the window below to see all of the links.
Magic Button :
Code:
10 Secrets to Creative Writing Success
NOTE: You must be able to use premium links to get this download. If you don't already have it, get Real-Debrid.
https://dl4all.org/tutorials/445571-the-10-secrets-to-creative-writing-success.html
13 Steps to Evil: How to Craft
A Super-Bad Villain - Ebook
NOTE: You must be able to use premium links to download this item. If you don't already have it, get Real-Debrid.
https://dl4all.org/ebooks/440541-13-steps-to-evil-how-to-craft-a-superbad-villain-the-complete-set-textbook-amp-workbook.html
63 Fun Creative Writing Prompts
https://www.ridethepen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/63-Fun-Creative-Writing-Prompts.pdf
Book Writing Roadmap
https://s3.amazonaws.com/becomingwriter/Book+Writing+Roadmap.pdf
How to Make Money With Your Book
https://s3.amazonaws.com/bbb-tc-bucket/Indoctrination+Videos/BBB-Indoctrination+Video+eBook+Downloads/BBB-HowToMakeMoneyWithYourBook-Final.pdf
How to Read Like a Writer - Essay
This is a very eye-opening essay...and is funny as heck. I found myself laughing at this guy from the very first page!
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/acheivingthedream/West+Hills/English+1A/bunn--how-to-read.pdf
How to Use Your Book As A Marketing Tool
https://s3.amazonaws.com/bbb-tc-bucket/Indoctrination+Videos/BBB-Indoctrination+Video+eBook+Downloads/BBB-HowToUseYourBookAsAMarketingTool.pdf
How to Write A Great Book Fast
https://s3.amazonaws.com/bbb-tc-bucket/Indoctrination+Videos/BBB-Indoctrination+Video+eBook+Downloads/BBB-HowToWriteAGreatBookFast.pdf
Jump Start Your Fiction Storytelling
https://billplatt.s3.amazonaws.com/plots/Jump-Start-Your-Fiction-Storytelling.pdf
Kindle Kids Book Creator User's Guide
http://kkbc.s3.amazonaws.com/KKBCUserGuide_en.pdf
Novel Factory - Novel Writing Software v. 1.36.2
NOTE: You need to be able to use premium links; if you don't already have it, get Real-Debrid.
https://dl4all.org/software/131867-the-novel-factory-1362.html
Novel Writing Exercises Workbook
https://www.writerswrite.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Novel-Writing-Exercises-Workbook.pdf

=================
LAYNA'S LAGNIAPPE
=================

This isn't directly related to writing but it's such a huge collection of template bundles, I decided to add it, as lagniappe, because it could help inspire your creativity in product or cover design.

Some of these bundle packs are quite large, so if file storage is limited, be sure note the file size beforehand. I suggest you get an external hard drive if you can.

BROCHURES AND TEMPLATE BUNDLES: This bucket gives you lots of templates (and design inspiration) for brochures, coupons, flyers, gift certificates, leaflets and more! Remember --- you're in someone else's bucket and you didn't buy this, so you don't have resell or private label rights. You MUST make your designs different or you risk the very real threat of being sued if your imitations are detected.
Magic Button :
Code:
MP Templates
Bucket name = mptemplates

VIRUS TOTAL: Always run a local scan on your downloads.

AND ONE LAST CAVEAT...

Please use a VPN (virtual privacy network) if you have one. You don't want to leave your computer's IP address as a tell-tale sign that you've been snooping around for the rightful owner of these buckets to detect and use against you in a court of law. My subscription to Avast One comes with a discounted VPN and that's what I use. There are trials you can sign up for to get a VPN for a number of days before you're expected to pay for it or it will stop working. A VPN cloaks your computer's ID by making it appear that you are browsing from somewhere else and thusly, an entirely new IP. You can change it by geographical location (different cities near you or somewhere else in the world). Do a search for Best VPN Trials and get one that gives you the longest trial period and a price you can afford, should you decide to buy it.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share! If you have questions about any of this, send me a PM.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-12-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: [GET] LAYNA'S BUCKET LIST - WRITER'S EDITION
Hey Layna, your something else:)

BBHF would be lost without you. Thanks
10-12-2022, 10:44 PM
WOW, this seems to be a wonderful, delicious inspirational content for budding writer.
10-13-2022, 01:08 AM
@banjo and discomix: Thank you both for posting. Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
10-13-2022, 07:15 AM
Layna61524, the undisputed Queen of BBHF, strikes again. Awesome share. Reps added
21.gif
10-13-2022, 09:32 AM
I appreciate the kind words, GalaxyQuest2...and your reps. Thank you for posting and I hope you enjoy the share.

Thanks
Layna61524
10-13-2022, 11:13 AM
School is in session and professor Layna just showed us the way to a never ending education.

Thank you Happydance Layna Happydance for being so giving.
10-13-2022, 02:27 PM
thanks Layna.your service must here.reps added.
10-13-2022, 03:55 PM
Wow! Just wow! That's crazy valuable. Thanks.
10-14-2022, 09:34 AM
I am glad you all are enjoying this. Thanks for the kind posts and reps.

Thanks
Layna61524
70.gif

51.gif