53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-13-2014, 04:12 PM
[GET] Kindle Karma | Redeem Your Finances By Publishing On Kindle
"admin@kindlekarma.4kexp.com"

WANT TO KNOW HOW AN AVERAGE JOE SAVED HIS HOUSE AFTER HE WAS FIRED FROM HIS JOB? Not only did he save his home from foreclosure...
  • He saved his girlfriend from a job she hated
  • Paid off the debt racked up from appliances and furniture
  • Built an add-on
  • Hired a landscaper
  • And the list goes on...

[Image: IMG_17262-300x246.jpg]

Publishing A Book Is Not What You Thought It WasGive Me 5 Minutes And I will Show You How To Become A Best-Selling Author As Easily As Turning A Water Faucet.
Hi! My name is Joe, and I used to think that you needed to be some professional writer living in a cabin alone somewhere in Alaska to write a best-selling novel. I thought I needed to spend hundreds on airfare to fly to New York and shell out thousands more to a heavy hitting publishing company, and even more than that just to market my book! I thought I needed a degree in literature or take classes in creative writing, or attend writing workshops…
I WAS WRONG!

Are you the type of person that believes it’s just too hard to publish and sell a book?
WELL GUESS WHAT!
Today, you can learn how to build your very own Kindle eBook Empire and Build True Wealth for years to come. Now is the time for you to become a best-selling author on and offline. The Amazon Kindle market is GIGANTIC right now, and there seems to be no end in sight. More Kindles were sold in the month of December 2013 than Acer, Samsung, and Apple iPads COMBINED! Every day of the week, hundreds of Independent Publishers are earning over $1,000 a month on one single eBook in Amazons Kindle Bookstore. This means your missing out on a Goldmine!
If you want an exit strategy from the every day rat-race, a better life for yourself and your family, or just want to knock of writing a book from your bucket list, then you are going to fall in love with this report!
[Image: kindlekarma.jpg]
Putting This Off Could Cost You Millions!
  • [Image: icon_tick.png]
    Earn Royalties Instead Of Living Paycheck To Paycheck
    Write What You Want, When You Want Without The Pressure Of A Supervisor
    Outsource To Ghostwriters For Multiple Streams Of Income

Imagine being able to spend time at home with your family, instead of spending 8 precious hours of it at a J.O.B., and all you need to do is check your computer and open your reports to see hundreds of units being sold each day! That’s the real beauty of being an author… And I’m so convinced that you are going to enjoy your Kindle campaign…
I AM GOING TO GUARANTEE IT!
[Image: pixel.gif]
Your 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
I am so confident that you will get the most out of this report that I am offering you a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you haven’t sold one single eBook on Amazon Kindle within 60 Days, I’ll refund every cent. No questions asked! 100% Money-Back Guaranteed.

Start Building Your Kindle eBook Empire Today For Just One Low Price Of... Only $9.95
[Image: visa.png][Image: americanexpress.png][Image: mastercard.png][Image: paypal.png]

© 2014 Kindle Karma by Joseph Matkins (Pseudonym). All Rights Reserved. ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.

Scroll up

SalesPage:

Code:
http://kindlekarma.4kexp.com/

Direct Download Links - Kindle Karma:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.4kexp.com/kindlekarma/KindleKarmaFile/KindleKarma.zip

Your REVIEW are MUCH APPRECIATED. Smile
Don't just hit and run like a leecher! Angry
03-13-2014, 05:26 PM
RE:
Table of content:

Code:
Chapter 1: Why Kindle?.................................................3
Chapter 2: Just Write It!.................................................5
Chapter 3: Into The Amazon........................................10
Non-Fiction................................................................11
Fiction........................................................................1​7
Chapter 4: Post Completion.........................................23
Chapter 5: Outsource A Side Dish...............................26
Chapter 6: Go Live!......................................................27
Chapter 7: Market Like A Madman...............................30
Chapter 8: The End.....................................................32
03-14-2014, 01:03 AM
RE:
Mirror, just in case:

Magic Button :
[Code:]http://mir.cr/0KHCW2GM[/Code]

VirusTotal:

Magic Button :
[Code:]https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0bbba4968269b4def5c2c12c19721bd5cccff06a0592184801abe7e1f8ec8aa8/analysis/1394722426/

SHA256: 0bbba4968269b4def5c2c12c19721bd5cccff06a0592184801abe7e1f8ec8aa8
File name: KindleKarma.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 50
Analysis date: 2014-03-13 14:53:46 UTC ( 0 minutes ago ) [/Code]

Thanks and Credits to OP.
03-14-2014, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 01:17 AM by Machiavellist.)
RE:
Review:

[Image: 54a773424c1d29a8bbb558f48fe9e7d5d3884828...b9f7f8.jpg]
I have read many bad books on writing/publishing books. This book might be in the Top 3 of the all time baddies list. I will still +rep the OP for sharing but this book is insane...

Rehashed bullshit! Don´t bother downloading this. If you have read any semi-decent book on Kindle publishing, this will be a waste of time. You will learn absolutely nothing!

03-14-2014, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 08:00 PM by VIctoria881981.)
RE:
I flipped through it and its not that bad actually, a few important pointers here and there

Kindle Karma.pdf
72.gif
03-14-2014, 08:09 PM
RE:
Please elaborate... did you find any new information?

Except for like 1 or 2 homepages, nobody with a brain is going to use anyway?
03-14-2014, 09:05 PM
RE:
Another crap book for writing ebook?

________________________________________________________________________________​____
Please take a look at my GB, it's an absolute steal at this price!!
I made $1,200 a month within a week after implementation. This changed my life, it's now your turn.
http://bestblackhatforum.com/showthread....#pid615593
03-14-2014, 10:51 PM
RE:
So, the chapter Marketing Like a Madman consists of pages 30 and 31? Sure glad he went into great detail!
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-14-2014, 11:00 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Reps added.

This is a pretty basic book on creating a kindle book. It goes through the simple steps of getting the written material together, cover design, and uploading. You could probably learn this just by following the kindle posts here, but he assembles it altogether to make it easier for newbies.

Problem with kindle book writing is not how to create a book, but getting the content together. The author suggest to break it down into small sections and write regularly -- pretty much similar stuff that everyone offers.

My tricks to getting Kindle content on "paper" are:

Collect ideas for your content everyday while you surf -- copy and paste into a text editor -- and save with a descriptive title in a folder for later use. I now have three folders of material waiting to be sorted out into Kindle books. I think that this works great for fiction.

My second, and best trick works great for non-fiction, storytelling novels and for visual, creative folks. Invest in a headphone with microphone (plantronics is the best) and a copy of Dragon Naturally Speaking. Install and run the tutorials -- it will take a few days to learn how to use.

Now the fun part. Get comfortable in your favorite easy chair, close your eyes, and imagine the action in your story. (Smoking a doobie or a few bourbons really lubricates this process I am told.) Descriptively talk out loud what you see -- don't hurry -- but describe everything that your mind sees and describe it as though you are explaining it to another person who is not there. Describe the action as though you are performing it and interacting with the other characters. As you are speaking Dragon Naturally speaking is transcribing your words into a simple text editor. You will be amazed how your goal of writing 5 minutes per day turns into 40 to 50 pages of text per day without effort.

Once I complete a chapter of material, I do a simple edit, proofread and then I send out my draft "chapters" to FIVERR editor for a $5 rewrite and editing. [You will have to find a good editor with experience. The best editors are worth gold since they can take my drivel and make readers want to keep turning my pages.]

If you book ideas come out better outdoors --- no problem -- get a small digital recorder, find your outdoor site, and this is important, close your eyes, and dictate your descriptions of the area and the action. When you get home, download the digital recording and have Dragon Naturally Speaking transcribe the file into text.

Hope it works for you.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
03-15-2014, 12:43 AM
RE:
+3 for this post that is way more useful than the whole kindle karma bs...
58.gif

73.gif