48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2015, 08:00 PM
[GET] Killer CopyWriting by Jeff Paul and Jim Fleck
I was just looking for something in regards to the 'Jeff Paul Dan Kenndy' method ...AND came across this, unbelievable that these guys DON'T make their stuff secure...Lol

Anyway thought I'd share here...

Even though its from 2001, just had a scan and I must say its a d.amn good book, so grab it as this is EVERGREEN material.

"Jeff Paul's Never Before Revealed Copywriting Secrets Of Writing Copy So Good...You Could Sell Sand In The Desert!"

Millionaire Marketer Jeff Paul has sold over $25,000,000 (that's MILLION) worth of products directly, including thousands of $6,000 sets of golf clubs...and his clients have sold HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS of products and services with his advice and secret methods, online and offline!

[Image: KillerCopyWriting2_4.gif]

Sales Page cont'd:
Code:
http://www.mastercopywriters.com

Direct Link:
Code:
http://www.mastercopywriters.com/killercopy/killercopywriting-feb20-s.pdf
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
06-14-2015, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2015 12:53 AM by best bhter.)
RE: [GET] Killer CopyWriting by Jeff Paul and Jim Fleck
Hi, BBHF!

@SoloPreneur +MAX to you

More PDFs

1: Great Advertising Quotations... A Collection of Thoughts On The Business Of Attracting Customers (24 pages, half-size)
2: Great Advertising Quotations 2... A Collection of Thoughts On The Business Of Attracting Customers (Volume Two) (24 pages, half-size)
3: How To UP YOUR PROFIT In A Down Economy... 114 Tips, Techniques and Tactics To Kick-Start Your Cash Flow, Boost Your Business, and Pile Up Your Profits -- When Other Businesses Are Struggling Just To Survive! (23 pages)
4: 7 Quick and Easy Headline Formulas... Your Instant Reference Guide To Creating Explosive, Attention-Grabbing Headlines ANYTIME! (21 pages)
5: Yellow Pages Success Secrets... How To Attract More New Business With A Riveting Ad That Captures Immediate Attention... Arouses Intense Interest... and Gets The Call Every Time! (19 pages)
6: 140 Quick Headline Tips... Easy To Use Techniques, Tactics and Ideas For Creating Powerful, Riveting Attention-Grabbing Headlines! (19 pages)
7: How To Use Brochures To Grow Your Business... 79 Profit-Boosting Ideas, Tips, Tactics and Techniques to Help You Gain Maximum Marketing Value From Every Brochure! (14 pages)
8: How To Double Your Business In The Next 90 Days... 11 Key Concepts For Turning Your Business Into A Powerful, Customer-Focused Marketing Machine! (31 pages)
9: The Giant Headline Swipe File… Almost 100 pages of Proven, Published Headlines You Can Adapt, Tweak, Customize and Fully Utilize For Your Own Profitable Ads and Sales Letters! (95 pages)
10: How To Get Far More Accomplished In A Lot Less Time... 113 Tips and Tricks To Help You Boost Productivity and Overcome Procrastination! (18 pages)
11: Unlimited Prospects Instantly... How To Magnetically Attract A Flood of Fresh, Qualified and Highly-Interested Prospects -- Anytime You Want! (28 pages)
12: Display Ad Secrets... 101 Powerful Tips, Techniques and Strategies For Maximum Results (17 pages)
13: 113 Powerful, Persuasive Ways To Turn ANY Sales Letter Into An Explosive, Highly Responsive Moneymaking Machine! (20 pages)
14: 66 Powerful Copywriting Strategies For Maximum RESULTS (9 pages)
15: The Instant Website Sales Letter Tune-Up Kit… 7 Simple Steps To Boosting Your Conversion Rate Overnight! (8 pages)
16: 223 Dynamite Headline Words and 199 Explosive Headline Phrases Deluxe Edition (14 pages)
17: Headline Q and A… Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About Creating Headlines That Work (23 pages)
18: 100+ Amazing Headlines Instant Reference Postcard Library... Create Magical Headlines In Seconds- just Like The Pros Do! (30 pages with 4 postcards to a page)

+ more
Ted Nicholas Seminar Transcript on Writing and Testing Salesletters

Ted Nicholas is widely regarded as the foremost authority on space advertising in the world. And rightfully so, since his space ads have produced over $200,000,000 in sales! Ted is perhaps the highest paid copywriter and speaker per word in the world. He has earned as much as $500,000 from a single 1,000 word ad. He has invested over $100,000,000 in tests to find exactly the right words that suck money out of people's wallets over and over again. In this incredible 70 page PDF seminar transcript Ted teaches you:

The 3 magic elements of any successful mailing,

Two powerful ways to begin your letter,

4 proven ways to enhance the success of your letter,

The vital key to successful testing, the three elements that can make a huge difference in your test results and much, much more.

Killer Ad Bootcamp (900K PDF File)
A 12 Step Advertising Creation System Which Practically Forces People to Line Up And Beg You To Take Their Money! This Advertising course was created with one main purpose in mind...Helping you learn how to write effective advertising pieces as soon as possible.
How To Get All The Free Publicity You'd Ever Want To Have
Marketing transcript of $700 a person seminar with Raleigh Pinskey on 25 proven sales and marketing strategies that guarantee free publicity using little or no money. (a $20 value)
Creating An Order-Pulling Marketing Plan That Works (232 K PDF File)
Marketing transcript of $700 a person seminar where Brad Antin teaches: The three reasons people don't buy from you and eight ways to eliminate the problem, how to use "ethical bribery" to get tons of hot prospects to raise their hands and ask you to sell them your products and services and much more. (a $20 value) PDF Format
How To Write Your Own Money Making Book
Marketing transcript of $700 a person seminar where Dan Poynter teaches all you'll need to know to write your own best seller! (a $20 value)
How To Find, Steal Or Create Million-Dollar Ideas Every 60 Seconds Marketing
How To Make a Million Dollars On Every Book
Your Write Whether It's Self-Published or Not
Marketing Tips From A Marketing Master
How To Create A Killer Salesletter That Puts Cash In Your Pockets Fast!

Have a nice day!
06-14-2015, 10:52 PM
Thanks for sharing guys, +REPs added

AIO MIRROR

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0NKFKX5M
06-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Great teamwork

+5 reps added to
TheoBundy and SoloPreneur and best bhter
06-20-2015, 12:10 AM
Thank you my friend, ready to download this. rep added
45.gif
07-05-2015, 06:58 AM
Hey best bhter ...many thanks for those extra surprises!Lol

There is a lot of Robert D. Boduch's material, which is just EXCELLENT!

When I get time to sort all the files, I'll put a mega bundle up with all of Robert D. Boduch's stuff.

I really don't know why Robert Boduch doesn't get a lot more reviews/feedback over on Amazon, Oh well in my book hes one of those unsung hero's...for SURE!
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
07-05-2015, 06:42 PM
I hope this helps me because I am not very good at writing anything.

+5 Reps - Thank you very much SoloPreneur for this awesome share!
07-06-2015, 03:39 AM
thanks, great share. max reps
08-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Thanks for sharing it! +5Rep added
Beware though, the writers application might be harmful:

SHA256: e46b8fb2e2c307605d9d614acf226c0dbb50fb20053aebd4d90940b6f4f6c354
File name: writers.exe
Detection ratio: 3 / 54
Peace
08-18-2015, 08:05 AM
Thanks for sharing. Great info. Reps added.
70.gif
Failure Is Your Friend.

42.gif