32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2017, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2017 04:53 AM by MetalMatt.)
[GET] Kendall SummerHawk's VIP Day Quick Profit Secrets
VIP Day Quick Profit Secrets. This product is for coaching/consulting.

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!jhZS3Lza!mUMr7FyQVLhs9gbb5hQTWA
02-08-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: [GET] Kendall SummerHawk's VIP Day Quick Profit Secrets
Redirects to login page with no registration there. Did you happen to download it before it was changed? Thanks.
02-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Yep... Dead in the water....
There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.
02-10-2017, 03:34 AM
Would love to get a hold of this and any other of Kendall's products. She does big things in the coaching world!
02-12-2017, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 04:26 PM by Mana-Mana-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do.)
Really? You guys do know a direct "wishlist' links won't work, right?

Wishlist registration links only work through coded links. Usually a bunch of letters where the "?reg=1459364995. I can't find a proper example but is it ends in a bunch of letters.

Click on THAT link and it will take you to the registration page.

Directly typing in the registration page DOESN'T work. I don't know why no one seems to have figured that out yet.

In order to share this properly, the OP would need to post the link that took them to the registration page. Again, directly sharing the registration page is USELESS.
63.gif
ThanksIf you found my post or comment useful, please add reps if you'd like.
02-25-2017, 04:48 AM
Sorry guys, I wasn't aware of Wishlist's improved security. I updated the original post with a Mega link with the course. Enjoy.
02-28-2017, 05:58 AM
This is interesting because I'm in the market for a product like Wishlist and this seems like a great endorsement ironically!!!

WW

(02-25-2017 04:48 AM)MetalMatt Wrote:  Sorry guys, I wasn't aware of Wishlist's improved security. I updated the original post with a Mega link with the course. Enjoy.
02-28-2017, 08:54 AM
Well in that case, F*** Wishlist, go with DAP. How's that for an endorsement?
03-02-2017, 09:06 AM
Thanks for fixing the Link... Just got the MEGA download and it worked for me. Have not looked at the content just yet, but I do know that Kendall's stuff is pretty good if you are in the Coaching / Consulting field.

Thanks for the share!

G.S.
There is no failure or success, only feedback. - Always remember, good or bad, it will pass.
03-02-2017, 09:09 AM
On a side note..... DAP (Digital Access Pass) eats Wishlist member and blows it away. I have used both and dumped Wishlist for DAP. Have DAP running on a few sites and it kicks backside for running your membership area. I have tried a number of membership platforms and DAP is still the winner for me....

That being said, because it is so powerful with so many features, it takes a bit of brain power to get a grip on it.

Cheers,

G.S.
68.gif

13.gif