15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-18-2016, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2016 04:41 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] Joy Gendusa : The Ultimate Postcard Success Manual: Postcard Marketing in an Online World ◄◄◄
people ask me about postacard marketing, that is one of my niches and people always ask me about it. no disrespect to my american friends in the united states and especially canada. you folks always seem to doubt a lot of things for some reason, and fall for stupid lies. when the truth can set you free. some simple ideas can make you financially free. also, if there is a flood of postcard marketers already in your area, and your mailbox is already full of postcards, and flyers, then maybe this will not work too well in your area, UNLESS you have a unique product or service to offer.

as proof for you doubters in the usa, i offer this company as an example, they probably have more employees that you do, and make more money than you do, and all they do is postcards! i will share some of their over 100 pdf's available today only, you people will need to find the rest, please share the good ones, not already shared!

[Image: ebook-thumbnail.jpg]

Get your copy of The Ultimate Postcard Success Manual today!

If you're a business owner, entrepreneur or marketing manager (or hey, all three!), what you want is simple — a marketing machine that practically runs itself, snatching up the most amount of leads and new customers for the lowest cost. That's the business dream! And I know first hand how hard it is to achieve.

But it IS possible. That's why I've put this book together.

You get 26 chapters of marketing trial and error, and most importantly, you get the details on what WORKED. And what helped me build a $22 million company.

What's inside:

How to overcome marketing obstacles
How to build a marketing list
How to design an effective ad
How to write ad copy that works
Building an integrated marketing plan
And much, MUCH more. The best part is, it's completely FREE!

get it here:
postcard marketing requires a good mailing list and a little money to start, always ask for advice and help from your printer, if they cannot help you, FIND ANOTHER PRINTER! sometimes it is worth paying a little extra for a printer that can give you some good advice, especially if they can help you design your ads, i have worked with printers all over the world that will sometimes design my ads for free. it is not always free, but you will never know unless you ask.

HERE ARE SOME FREE TEMPLATES THEY OFFER:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...4%E2%97%84
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
09-18-2016, 06:00 AM
RE: [GET] Joy Gendusa : The Ultimate Postcard Success Manual: Postcard Marketing in an Online World ◄◄◄
Your message is true

31.gif