33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2017, 07:27 AM
[GET] John McLean - The Seduction Bible
Hi everyone, my very first share... after begging and begging everyone...
I'm sharing this, because of the GREAT content i find within its pages; beating every other NONSENSE you'll find out. Good Ol'...

John McLean - The Seduction Bible

[Image: 51CBc0vhEGL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg] [Image: 51-DooIo%2BDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

The Seduction Bible is an epic exploration of the most taboo and forbidden sides of yourself…it will profoundly improve your understanding of seduction, women and your purpose in the world. “The author’s insight into human psychology is worth the price alone. You won’t regret having this in your toolbox for life and your seductive journeys.” –Richard Rodgers This remarkable and easy-to-read book takes you on a daring journey within yourself—into the previously unexplored recesses where your deepest, darkest hungers yearn for more. More pleasure. More success. More of an impact on those around you. You can learn to tame and control these Desires —and then unleash their lusty power on the world to create the awe-inspiring life you desire and deserve. Or you can allow this boiling cauldron of Desire to crush you and your dreams forever. The choice is yours. Always yours. “I highly recommend this book--it is an incredible exploration of the human psyche and seduction.” –Hannah B A BOOK SO WICKED EVEN ALEISTER CROWLEY WOULDN’T HAVE DARED WRITE IT

SP

DP:

http://mir.cr/0NQXVDFP

Please, help me make more mirrors... and shares... TY...

...Keyuss

Thanks
-----------
[REQ] Jack Ellis - Beyond Mind Control Please Share ME
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...e-Share-ME
02-23-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: [GET] John McLean - The Seduction Bible
Thanks for this - need password please
02-23-2017, 09:01 PM
warider1... password, it's this forum
02-24-2017, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2017 12:46 AM by Roymega.)
Thanks for the share,
02-24-2017, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the share and reps added. I guess he didn't use his seduction methods to get more reviews on Amazon!
34.gif
05-04-2017, 11:48 PM
Thanks guys for the Reps.

48.gif