58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-02-2012, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2012 02:22 PM by warrior100.)
[GET] Jeff Walker - Product Launch Manager
[Image: prolman1.jpg]
[Image: prolman2.jpg]
Quote:“This Is The Exact BUSINESS SYSTEM That I Used To Make $953,734.00 With No List, No Product, No Affiliates, And Zero Traffic To My Web Site…”

(and wait until you see the AMAZING RESULTS
my STUDENTS are getting)

Hey, it's Jeff Walker.

You've seen my Product Launch Formula - and if you haven't seen it, then you've DEFINITELY seen the results that it produces... because every product launch online is using it.

What you might not know is that a lot of these launches are being "run" by someone behind the scenes (like me or one of my trained students)... and they're making a TON of money doing it.

In the past, I never shared the secrets of running a launch... because it was so freakin’ profitable... but now I've got so much business and so many people asking for help with their launches that it's finally time...
A Serious, Sustainable, REAL Business

If your inbox is anything like mine, you see one bogus get-rich-quick scheme after another piling up in your inbox.

Perhaps you’ve even bought a few of them.

(I know I have.)

This isn’t anything like that. I want to talk about a REAL business… one that isn’t tied to your search engine rankings or what Google decides to do to its terms of service.

You can forget those worries when you specialize in…
The Art Of Customer-Getting

Because that’s really what we’re talking about.

When you have the ability to walk into a business with a PROVEN and TESTED system that brings in lots of new customers fast (and I mean REALLY fast), then you will NEVER have to worry about where your next payday is coming from.

If there’s one thing that EVERY business needs, it’s new customers… and then MORE new customers. And if you know how to get those businesses customers, you’ll NEVER have a hard time getting money.

We call this a “dimes-to-dollars” situation. You’re selling money at a discount.

It’s the ultimate no-brainer purchase. If someone can pay you $1, and that $1 generates $10 in sales... well the only question in their mind is “how many times can I do this?”

Welcome to MY world - the amazing and very lucrative world of being a customer-getting …
Product Launch Manager...

I’ve been running other people’s launches for four years. In that time I’ve figured a lot of things out.

My first client was worth $15,000.00. Now that might sound like a lot of money… and it is… but it’s nothing compared to what was to come.

My last three clients paid me a total of $953,734.00.

Now this is the important thing – I got paid that money for just a few months of work. And I didn’t use my list, I didn’t sell my product, I didn’t have any customer service or fulfillment headaches.

I just cashed the check…

And that was all fine and good until the word started to leak out. People saw the big launches, and they loved the idea of just hiring someone to get those results.

And soon enough, my phone was ringing off the hook.

It got to the point that I actually had to have someone on staff whose specialty is saying “NO” to the people that want to hire me. Seriously.
Would You People Just Leave Me Alone???

In the last year or so, the absolute CRUSH of people trying to hire me to run their launch just hit ridiculous levels.

There was literally 1000 times more demand than I could handle.

So the next question I got was “If you can’t help me, can you refer me to one of your students?”

And unfortunately, my answer was “NO”… because I just didn’t have any students that were trained in managing launches.

And this might sound weird, but about 18 months ago I just got sick of having to say NO to that question.

And that’s the day that I started planning my Product Launch Manager Training program.

I spent more than a year planning and developing the program…
The $25,000.00 Product Launch Manager Training

So I gave this first “beta” training in July in Los Angeles, CA… and yes, it was $25,000.00… and it sold out immediately.

And by immediately, I mean less than an hour.

Obviously, based on that response, I wasn’t the only one who saw what an amazing business model this was.

We had 50 spots and 174 applicants, so we had to turn a bunch of people away…

And I don’t like to brag, but those 50 people basically had their world rocked for five very full days.

Here’s just a tiny taste of what we covered….

* Why being a Product Launch Manager is like being the prettiest girl at the dance . . . why there’s MASSIVE demand for qualified, trained PLM’s in dozens of niches . . . and why super-successful business owners are willing to pay through the nose for you to manage a launch for them even if you’re a Product Launch “newbie” who’s never managed a launch before.

* The simple, almost “stupid” mindset shift that will allow you to ask for and RECEIVE retainers of $5K, $10K, $15K or more right from your very first launch . . . plus you’ll get hefty royalties on every deal you do . . . often as much as 20% of the launch sales (and that's BEFORE paying deducting any costs.) Think you “can’t” ask for big fees? The people who went through this lesson were amazed at the difference in their mindset and their bank account.

* The number one criteria you NEED to look at for before even considering taking on a product launch client . . . and how to tell 5 minutes into your first phone call whether a client is a “cash cow” waiting to happen or a complete waste of time.

* How to get paid NOT to manage a launch . . . Several of our existing PLM’s have earned thousands simply by “consulting” on launches . . . kicking the tires and giving “do it yourself” clients some much needed advice. One of our PLM’s was recently paid $3,000 plus 5% of sales for a one hour phone call! Obviously this result is not typical, but you’ll learn exactly how to position yourself as a high-priced Product Launch Consultant and how to leverage your marketing knowledge for maximum profits.

* How to sell without selling . . . and how to use Twitter, Facebook, online forums and blogs to attract “winner” clients right from the start and without ever having to “sell” your services at all.

* The “PLM Power Cruncher” and how to establish authority with your clients from day one so they see you as an equal partner in their business, give you every resource to run a killer launch and eagerly shell out big fees and bigger royalties.

* Why being a PLM is a “low overhead” business . . . and how to establish your Product Launch Management business immediately with almost no ongoing costs.

* “Insider” JV Secrets that cause “whale” JVs to mail again and again and again . . . pushing your product harder and with more passion than they sell their own stuff . . . (If you’ve ever wondered how the “big gurus” manage to get hundreds of JVs marching in lock step and shooting email after email to their lists, you’re going to be amazed at what I reveal in your PLM coaching.)

* IMPORTANT: The PLM Lifestyle . . . and how to manage your project and lead flow for maximum profits, maximum visibility and maximum TIME OFF . . . (Personally I take TONS of time off every year, enjoying the fruits of my Product Launch labor and living an absolutely killer lifestyle. I’ll show you how to set up your business so you NEVER get burned out and so that you only take deals that have the potential to put tons of profit in your pocket where it belongs.)

* Why you don’t need to be a “marketing God” to be a PLM . . . How to identify your particular "Inner Product Launch Genius” . . . and how to build a killer Product Launch team who does the “hard stuff” literally overnight.

* Why you don’t need to be “technical” to be a PLM . . . and how to get all of your “tech stuff” handled so you can focus on designing, running and profiting from your launches.

* How to become the King (or Queen) of your niche . . . and sneaky secrets that allow you to become the absolute Product Launch authority in the industry of your choice. (This is advanced stuff, but once you put it into action you’ll literally be able to DOUBLE your upfront fees while drastically reducing the amount of work you put into each launch.)

* The “3 Little Words” that make even a "crazy high" retainer seem like an absolute steal.

* The “Inner Game” of Product Launches . . . and the almost-magical method top PLM’s use to get “psyched up” for a big product launch

* How to “read the minds” of your market . . . and get your prospects to tell you EXACTLY what it will take to get them to buy. (It took me years to figure this out, but once I did I saw my conversion rates rise through the roof.)

* “Hidden Assets” . . . what they are, why EVERY client has them, and the EXACT questions to ask when you go “digging” for this Product Launch gold.

* Launch offers that CRUSH . . . why the offer is the number one factor in your success on launch day . . . and hard lessons I’ve learned behind the scenes that will allow you to craft a killer, irresistible offer for your clients.

Proof and Pudding…

So the real question is what happened to the people that attended that training, right?

Well, how about Jonathan Drake - within a few weeks of being home he landed a client and ran a six-figure launch... that paid him $18,000.

And he only worked on that launch for 10 days.

Pretty amazing, eh? Especially since he didn't have any product launch experience, and he was pretty much a newbie when it came to Internet Marketing.

Or how about Jay Rosenberg... as I type this, he's just a couple of days into a launch that's already done $200,000.00 in sales - and it's on pace to do $300,000.00+.

And then there's Brandon Fredrickson, who had $500,000.00 in medical bills from a long fight with cancer. He's now completely paid off his debts from the money he made running other people's launches.

And he ran some of his launches from a QUARANTINED HOSPITAL ROOM!

Pretty cool, eh?

But that's just the start...
Turning Up The Heat

I never had any formal training as a teacher… but it turns out that I somehow stumbled on a formula for creating really effective training systems.

It’s really so simple that I feel sorta silly calling it a “formula”…

What I do is practice teaching the material in an interactive, small-group environment… and that really helps me figure out the best way to teach the material.

And I end up with a PROVEN and TESTED teaching system. It’s so simple, I don’t know why more people don’t do it. But the bottom line is that’s what I did…

That first Product Launch Manager Training was amazing, but this next one’s going to be even better.

Welcome to the UPDATED and REFINED version of that $25,000.00 training.

And this time you can study from the comfort of your own home, and it will cost a LOT less than $25,000.00… take a look…
The Product Launch Manager Coaching Program

This system will give you the skills needed to generate HUGE paydays by attracting the RIGHT clients (and picking out the best ones, while you dodge the losers), and then working with those clients to generate home-run launches.

First off, the heart of the program are the eight POWER-CORE MODULES… we’ll be working through these Modules together and I’ll be releasing a new module every 10 days or so…

(And if eight modules and 10 days a module seems like a long time - remember, we're installing a COMPLETE BUSINESS MODEL into your brain. There's a lot to cover.

However, I know that you naturally want to get to positive cash in your new business - and you want to do it fast. So in the first few modules we'll be covering our "Limited Consult" plan... this is a great fast-cash generator.)

So let's look at those eight modules in detail...

Module 1: PLM Head Start - this is where we really get you up to speed. It’s a hyper-jump into the PLF and PLM world. This is where we start your transformation into a CUSTOMER-GETTING MACHINE… and we do it fast.

Module 2: Your PLM Business Creator – how to identify the clients you want and how you’re going to get them. This can be sort of intense, because a lot of people have some limiting beliefs about how much they can charge a client… and we need to overcome that obstacle right away. The good news is that I have some ninja exercises that will move you right past that.

Module 3: Client Selection – the single most important thing you need to do is pick the right clients. Bottom line, we’ll show you our COUNTER-INTUITVE techniques for picking only the BEST CLIENTS that are going to PAY OFF big time.

Module 4: Finding and Attracting Clients – specific tactics and strategies that pull clients to you like a moth to a flame… we've got lots of them.

Module 5: Getting It All Done – this isn’t the sexiest module, but the nuts and bolts that we cover here set you up for success - and since being a PLM is all about leverage, we want to make sure you're leveraging your resources to the max.

Module 6: Creating The JV Feeding Frenzy – the big JV launches will take your earnings through the roof. This is how you find JVs and motivate them… we like to call it "affiliate wrangling" -this is how to get them to mail, and then mail again.

Module 7: Real World Examples – we’re going to show you how it’s really done with real world examples. We’re going to work on these real world launches. What's interesting here is how simple and alike the formula for successful launches really is.

Module 8: Putting It All Together – designing your PLM business so it’s the business that you want, and that serves you. Personally, I only like to work on one or two mega-deals per year… and take lots of time off. Most people will probably want to work on more deals that that... and this module will cover how to put together your business so it serves YOU.

These modules will include videos, audios, PDFs, checklists and inventories, agreements and contracts, and more...

And most modules will also include action guides, assignments, and homework.
But That's Just The
Beginning - You Also Get...

SWIPE FILES: these are the swipe files that I personally created to do more than $8 million in product launches - these swipe files are probably worth more than the entire cost of the program.

Q&A Calls With Me: We’ll do live calls for each module… this is where you’ll get all your questions answered.

EXTRA BONUS Q&A calls with current PLMs and Jon Walker: Jon is my partner in the PLM side of my business, and he will give you an additional and completely different perspective than you’ll get from me. Jon will be hosting these calls along with current PLMs… so you’ll get real-world, in-the-trenches answers.

Bonus Content Calls with our PLM Faculty: we had an all-star faculty at the event in LA – these are people who have done million dollar launches. They were a complete HIT at the LA event… and I’m going to have them join us for focused BONUS CONTENT CALLS.

Your Own PLM Mastermind: it’s always a lot easier when you’ve got people to bounce ideas off of… and that’s the reason for your PLM Mastermind. Once the program starts we will place you in a mastermind group to help support you in your new business.

“Optimized PLF 2.2”: by “optimized” I mean we’ll be feeding you the portions of Product Launch Formula that are directly applicable to the PLM coaching program… so that by the end of the program you’ll come out as a Product Launch Manager with the all the core PLF skills.

Full-blown PLF2 Program: in addition, after the PLM program wraps up, you’ll get access to the entire PLF 2 program. (And that, of course, is an $2,000 value – I’ve NEVER sold PLF2 for less than $1997.)

NOTE: If you’re already a PLF Owner, well you know I always take care of you, right? I’ve got a fantastic upgrade offer for you – you get a DOUBLE credit for your investment… you should have a special upgrade link from me. If not, send an email to my support.

The Product Launch Manager Directory: this is built to be the premier resource for finding a Product Launch Manager, and once you satisfy the requirements of your PLM training, you can list yourself in this directory.

Talent Incubator: one of our reasons for doing this training is to identify talent that we want to bring in house and work directly with us… either as one of our coaches or to work directly with us on product launches. This PLM Coaching Program will act as a Talent Incubator. If you’re interested in working with us, this is how you get on our radar.

The HIDDEN Motive: this is a big motivator for us. Once you go out into the world as a Product Launch Manager, some of you will come across the HUGE MEGA deals. The deals could be MULTI-MILLION dollar clients that are too large or too difficult for you to handle alone.

That’s when you would come back to me. Now there are obviously no guarantees that I would take any specific deal… and if I take one then I would normally want to receive at least 75% of the fee paid by the client. But you can receive the other 25% with ME doing most all of the work.

Considering that I’m only taking on clients that I believe will generate $500,000 or more in fees, your compensation from one single referral could be mind-boggling.

Work On Real Live Launches: we're going to bring in real "launchees" and work on the actual launch plans right in the program. In other words, you go from observing to ACTUALLY DOING. This is the best way to learn... we did this at our $25k event, and it was incredibly powerful.

And that brings us to the FINAL BIG SURPRISE… the last piece of the puzzle for this PLM Coaching Program…

The Three-Day PLM LIVE WORKSHOP: near the end of program, early next year, we’ll have a full-blown live workshop. This will NOT be a pitchfest. It will be a PLM workshop led personally by me. Now in the past I’ve only put on TWO events… one was $5,000.00 and the other was $25,000.00… so that gives you some comparison. This is going to be another FANTASTIC workshop.

So that’s the outline of what’s included in the PLM Coaching Program. Of course, if you’ve ever bought anything from me in the past, you know I always hold back a few goodies and surprises for you… but you’ll have to wait and see on those.
The Bottom Line…

Okay. So let’s talk about your investment in the coaching program… as you know, the initial beta training that I held last summer was $25,000.00.

Now I know that for many people $25,000 is simply unobtainable… and even though we filled up that program in just minutes and we had to turn people away, with the size of this opportunity I wanted to bring it to a wider audience.

So I decided to increase the number of spots available, and I dropped the cost of the training down to $10,000.00.

Now I personally feel that this training is the deal of the century, because I know just how much it’s going to be worth if you do just one, single, good sized launch.

And obviously, from the way that first training sold out immediately, I’m not the only one who feels this way.
The Crazy Economy And
Me Sharpening My Pencil …

But I decided that in the current times it can be hard to come up with $10,000.00 right up front… so I decided to actually FINANCE you. In fact, I’m willing to take a bit of a gamble on you.

So this is how it will work… I’m going to cut that $10,000 right in half and I’ll let you attend for $4,995 upfront… and then you can pay me the rest out of profits.

That’s really cool… because you won’t end up paying me the full amount until you make $100,000.00 in profits.
STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH...

I thought that was cool, but it STILL wasn’t good enough - I wanted to sharpen my pencil and go even further.

So I went back to my merchant account provider and my partners with a plan… and they were willing to play ball… so here’s what I can do…

For only $974.55 per month, for six months, you can get the full PLM Coaching Program…

And that includes a copy of Product Launch Formula 2 (which is a extra $2,000.00 value) … and it includes the 3 day live workshop (and remember, I’ve only put on two events in my life… one cost $5,000 and the other was $25,000)…

Plus it includes the $8 million in swipe files…

And it includes the full-out 8 Power-Core PLM modules and all the live calls…

And it includes the PLM Directory listing…

Plus our agreements, checklists and client scripts, and action guides…

The bottom line is this program is absolutely worth $25,000, but you get it for only $974 per month for six months.
Register for the Product Launch Manager Coaching Program Now!

Why This "Finance Plan" Works For Me…

So what about the balance of your tuition? If you’re only paying $4,995.00 down, what about the rest of your tuition? This is the really cool part. Basically you just pay me out of your profits.

After the training is over, the first $5,000.00 you make as a PLM is all yours… so you can get your down payment money back as fast as possible.

After that you pay me just 5% of your next $100,000.00 in product launch fees.

That’s $1 out of every $20 you make as a PLM. And that means by the time you pay me the full tuition, you’ll have brought in $100,000.00 in fees. Obviously, this means I’m investing in you big time, which is why I’m determined to deliver a world class program. I want to get paid.

Think about it… if I admit 200 people into the program, then I’m going to be risking 200 x $5,000.00.

That’s a $1,000,000.00 gamble that I’m taking.
Fight Back Those Tears. [Image: smile1.gif]

Now don’t shed any tears or worry about me because I know what my Product Launch Managers are going to be capable of once they go through this training.

And I know the demand that’s out there for their services… and I figured this was a way I could lower the upfront cost. Pretty cool, eh?

Now obviously, the way I have this set up, I’m investing in you succeeding. And I can’t think of a more fair way to let you get started than to base my success on your success.

That means I'm going to stack the odds in my favor with all kinds of extra hands-on content and exercises in the program. We’re not just TELLING you how to work with people on their launch, we’re actually going to DO IT.

The deal is that I really want you to have success… and part of that is me being selfish - because I WANT MY MILLION DOLLARS!

The whole idea behind this is that I don’t get paid until you’re way into the profit stream. You’ve got tons of profits and now you’re paying me out of those profits. So the risk really is on me – if, for whatever reason, you don’t make those 100k in profits… whether you win the lottery or you get sick or you just decide to move to the Caribbean and sit on the beach… if for whatever reason you don’t make those profits… then I don’t get paid.
Just To Make Sure I’m Taking ALL The Risk

One more thing… I almost forgot - I’m obviously taking all the risk here… but to take it one step further, we’ve got a full 30-day money back guarantee. Check out the program for a full 30 days, and if it’s not for you… then you get all your money back.
There Ain't No Big "Call To Action"...

OK, this is where I'm supposed to use some Jedi mind-trick to get you to open up your wallet and pull out your credit card...

But I'm sorry that I'm going to have to disappoint you... it's not going to happen.

Actually, you might have noticed there's something missing in this entire letter - there's just not any hype, no screaming red headlines, no lurid yellow backgrounds...

Weird, huh?

Let me tell you why - I don't need them.

This program is going to sell out... and it's going to sell out quickly. If you don't buy now, by the time you come back here, it will very likely be gone.

My first PLM training sold out in an hour. This one will take a little bit longer (since there's more spots), but it's going to go fast...

When we opened a few spots for pre-application a couple of days ago (just to test the waters and to ease up the workload on our staff), those spots were filled FOUR TIMES OVER before I could pull down the application.

It's very clear - we're going to fill this training fast. I'm not saying that to put pressure on you. It is what it is. If you miss it this time, we'll probably have another training in the second half of 2010.

On the other hand, if you're ready to jump onboard, then here's the link:

Register for the Product Launch Manager
Coaching Program Now!

That's all I've got folks. For everyone who's ready to jump onboard... welcome, and let's get it rolling. This is going to be fun and we're going to change some lives... including yours!

best regards,
Jeff Walker

P.S. In all the years I've been doing business online (that's 14 years!), I think this is the SINGLE BEST OPPORTUNITY at a serious, sustainable business that I've seen. All the elements are there - a serious demand that just keeps growing, a fantastic and highly leveraged revenue model... and now a proven and tested training system.

And THAT'S why I'm willing to take a HUGE GAMBLE on you - and let you finance half of your investment out of profits.

P.P.S. By the way, one of the comments from an application we got just today was, "My accountant says I should ask if I can pay all 6 payments up front to get the business tax deduction THIS year". Well, the answer is "Yes", you can pay in one payment, and there will be that option when you register for the program (plus if you take advantage of the “one pay option” you’ll get a BONUS one-on-one consultation with either Jon or myself.)
[Image: cc62ae.png]
[Image: 78789827606051988868.gif]

Turbobit Links

[Image: turbobit_2_468x60.gif]

USE THIS LINK TO PURCHASE PREMIUM A/C PREMIUM REFERRAL LINK

Code:
http://turbobit.net/6mzhail83afe.html
http://turbobit.net/mzamoebxsvt7.html
http://turbobit.net/f3vvk9d11ff7.html
http://turbobit.net/wu7rbz96yhdl.html
http://turbobit.net/vstmcxkhrrdb.html
http://turbobit.net/0d1kjslmum27.html
http://turbobit.net/yyo6o92xngfu.html
http://turbobit.net/alp6y4y8cec8.html
http://turbobit.net/nzyojao7j8ns.html
http://turbobit.net/3i5383ylby6l.html
http://turbobit.net/f9jlul01n4uh.html
http://turbobit.net/vnlhb82mu8eb.html
http://turbobit.net/nq412zevung4.html
http://turbobit.net/tb95bdpm97gt.html
http://turbobit.net/jaids1348su0.html
http://turbobit.net/oj19st0x3lfi.html
http://turbobit.net/3qrbxv9iei2h.html
http://turbobit.net/mkq2bkzwi2eh.html
http://turbobit.net/b6ucp1egpmhk.html
http://turbobit.net/dluxn2ru2ybl.html
http://turbobit.net/jd5el2r2rhh3.html
http://turbobit.net/oytrm6077t9a.html
http://turbobit.net/gxfwspyq5pl1.html
http://turbobit.net/k9ie0uuovu8k.html
http://turbobit.net/yljz3xug0s7c.html
http://turbobit.net/um2l22vp7udl.html
http://turbobit.net/6khawheeftfb.html
http://turbobit.net/i48w5aospiml.html
http://turbobit.net/2bvs680jec2w.html
http://turbobit.net/00tip0wdzt4k.html
http://turbobit.net/n8d4e2cqtr33.html
http://turbobit.net/0h4g2tf37ne6.html
http://turbobit.net/4xuc689xgjp4.html
http://turbobit.net/0utmay9k7lp6.html

INCASE OF CRC ERROR PLEASE USE REPAIR TOOL IN WINRAR AND U CAN RECTIFY ALL RAR FILES WITH CRC ERROR

[Image: turbobit_2_468x60.gif]

USE THIS LINK TO PURCHASE PREMIUM A/C PREMIUM REFERRAL LINK
02-03-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: [GET] Jeff Walker - Product Launch Manager
wow thats great you are sharing a lot about how to sell a product and your links gives us those information and those training how anyone become a seller quickly

68.gif