77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-12-2014, 04:33 AM
RE:
(03-12-2014 04:21 AM)fitnesscoach210 Wrote:  NonConformer... We should call you "Professor". I've learned more from 3 weeks or so of reading your shares, then
in 4 years of College coursework.

Thanks
Excellent, that's exactly what I want to hear. Now you know why I share the kinds of shares I share. How's that for a tongue twister?

This is why I keep pounding fundamentals and marketing into everyone's head. Learn this shi.t because you will not get your hands on it in ANY school and you'll be able to use it for the rest of your lives.

Hell, I quit school in 9th grade because I saw the conditioning for what it was - best thing I ever did. You can be a slave to society or you can free your mind and build your own paths.

Ever notice how many entrepreneurs have walked away from school? That alone speaks volumes.

Not condoning it. I realize everyone is different and some people need that guidance, conditioning, and programming. Wink I'm all for self education.

(And before anyone bashes me, I'm not saying all education is bad.)
03-12-2014, 09:11 PM
RE:
Thank you so much, I had purchased this and the other books that have been recently uploaded in the '90s for like $300 and thought i'd never see them again. Great share.
03-12-2014, 10:15 PM
RE:
Thanks 3Rep added
03-13-2014, 12:19 AM
RE:
For persons feeling uncomfortable seeing the photocopied images and I suggest using OCR reader/converter to convert Images into usable text to fasten the process of creating your own documents with data provided in images.

Thanks for the share.
03-13-2014, 03:05 AM
RE:
(03-12-2014 09:11 PM)4-D Wrote:  Thank you so much, I had purchased this and the other books that have been recently uploaded in the '90s for like $300 and thought i'd never see them again. Great share.
Digital is great, but it's still nice to have hard copies. You should see my "offline" swipe file. lol
79.gif
03-13-2014, 03:21 AM
RE:
thank you NonConformer rep added
05-06-2014, 02:22 PM
RE:
(03-11-2014 01:15 PM)punjabiseo Wrote:  No need for password.
Passwords are used for a reason.

One: Help prevent leeching
Two: To prevent file discovery off-site, which keeps mirrors alive.
05-07-2014, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 03:38 AM by Dpet102.)
RE:
(03-12-2014 04:33 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Excellent, that's exactly what I want to hear. Now you know why I share the kinds of shares I share. How's that for a tongue twister?

This is why I keep pounding fundamentals and marketing into everyone's head. Learn this shi.t because you will not get your hands on it in ANY school and you'll be able to use it for the rest of your lives.

Hell, I quit school in 9th grade because I saw the conditioning for what it was - best thing I ever did. You can be a slave to society or you can free your mind and build your own paths.

Ever notice how many entrepreneurs have walked away from school? That alone speaks volumes.

Not condoning it. I realize everyone is different and some people need that guidance, conditioning, and programming. Wink I'm all for self education.

I have to put my two cents in on this topic.

First, NC, I'm loving the fact that you're posting stuff from Jay Abraham. This will definitely help out others.

Here's why I say this.

I'm 43 (though I look 10 years younger LOL), and I also dropped out of college. I didn't find it challenging enough, and I wanted more hands on business experience as opposed to textbook. That move was the best thing I ever did.

Along the way, I've read many books from Jay Abraham at the recommendation of others, as I wanted to work smart, not hard. Though hard work and dedication played a part in the successes.

Currently, I operate 11 successful businesses. Yeah, I'm busy, but having practical guides to help along the way made the process much easier and FUN !

For the non believers out here, this isn't some shameless plug. Jay Abraham knows his stuff, and I'm living proof.

How so? Well, I made my first $mil when I was 26, and a big part of making that money was from reading and understanding what JA was talking about. He puts things in simple relative terms that anyone can apply to their business.

So, for anyone wanting to bring their business to the next level, or even just extra spending cash, whatever you choose, you should definitely read anything from JA. Read it, understand it, and apply it.

Hey, it worked for me :-)

Another thing ... Education is important, but in the real world, experience is what wins the fight, not textbook theory.

D
05-13-2014, 01:48 PM
RE:
thank appreciate the share
05-26-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2014 04:31 PM by ELVIS ZEPPELIN.)
RE:
(03-12-2014 04:33 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(03-12-2014 04:21 AM)fitnesscoach210 Wrote:  NonConformer... We should call you "Professor". I've learned more from 3 weeks or so of reading your shares, then
in 4 years of College coursework.

Thanks
Excellent, that's exactly what I want to hear. Now you know why I share the kinds of shares I share. How's that for a tongue twister?

This is exactly why this forum is so valuable and everyone should be vigilant in protecting it.

Personally, I think the material you share here is the best entrepreneurial education anyone could ask for.

Good for you NC for blazing your own path and having the balls to follow through.

Two of the wealthiest people I know never finished high school.
One is practically illiterate, but he understands bank statements and balance sheets VERY well.
When these people die, their kids are gonna get treasure maps and shovels.

I think it's interesting that my 5 year old, who is supposed to go to kindergarten this fall, said this past week,
very matter-of-fact, "I'm not going to school, I'm gonna go to work." Like his Mom was silly for
even suggesting such a thing.
There is something to it Smile
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/YIV31RZP
7.gif
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE

39.gif