17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-11-2016, 02:44 AM
[GET] JC - Advanced Body Language Seminar
To fulfill mobhuggers request:

Advanced Body Language Seminar that discusses all the things described on the salespage.

Salespage:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://jasoncapitalbodylanguagemastery.com/InstantResults/

Megalink:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!ytskiZab!gl_LlmBfScpqeswR79_y4A

Although I like the course, there's no STRUCTURE to it. So I decided to make an Acronym, while adding in my own knowledge about Body Language.

Here it is:

Code:
The Alpha’s body language is non-reactive. Nonreactive body language puts women at ease yet, paradoxically, emotionally drives them to behave reactive around you. As a general rule in interactions, the person with the least reactive body language is the one in control of the interaction.

A general maxim to follow: anytime you respond to a test, challenge, or insult by abruptly changing the expression of your eyes, you’re suffering from reactive body language.

The Acrnoym For Developing Non-Reactive Body Language Is –

REPS GO.

Slowly and deliberately moving is the most important aspect of non-reactive body language.

1)    Room Positioning – always positioning yourself in the most comfortable location (with your back against the wall to overview the room, in the middle of the group surrounded by your allies).
2)    Earned Body Language – primarily only giving positive (approving) body language to those that earned it.
3)    Priding Body Language – showing off your crotch and chest as markers of your sexuality.
4)    Slow and Deliberate Body Language – moving from one body position/eye expression to the next at your own pace, because you intended it , not because you were reacting.
5)    Grounded – Erect spine, lower center of gravity and balance.
6)    Open and Relaxed – limbs not touching the body, expanding and taking up space in a relaxed manner.

Utilizing these notes you might find some structure as to what is explained inside the course.

The most powerful part in the course is the exercise that increases your testosterone, that you must consistently practice if you want to enjoy the results.

My best wishes,
-TakeChargeMale.
05-11-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: [GET] JC - Advanced Body Language Seminar
hmm what abou the pdf?
Easy Peesy lemon squeezy
05-11-2016, 09:56 AM
thank you so much takechargemale...+5 rep :)
05-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Thank you. The PDF would be greatly appreciated.
05-11-2016, 07:30 PM
I've gotten this course (it's an earlier version, than the one presented on the salespage) without a PDF.

So you might have to compensate with some extensive note-taking.
:P

I wish you good luck.
-TCM.
67.gif
05-11-2016, 09:21 PM
MegaLink
Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!Lk1h1RoJ!vg75Itz6uYddVcJSHv6wFw

After some snooping around on the internet I found the PDF's.

Enjoy Your Power Rushing!
-TCM.
02-09-2017, 06:54 PM
takechargemale! thank you so much...for the pdf...very valuable +5 rep :)

51.gif