49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2016, 11:45 PM
[GET] Invite to our private dev forum
Many of you remember templatep2p. Once it passed there were several groups to form, one of which was ours. The community is quality minded and we require contributions to stay involved. You will find a high quality of content, most of which is purchased. If you are interested and feel you would be a good addition, post here or PM me.
05-19-2016, 12:59 AM
RE: [GET] Invite to our private dev forum
Whats the URL of you community?
05-19-2016, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 01:06 AM by InnovativeSEO.)
(05-19-2016 12:59 AM)bale Wrote:  Whats the URL of you community?

>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<

>>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<<

sitedevdotclub
05-19-2016, 01:57 AM
Hi InnovativeSEO,

I tried to send you a private message, but it seems your inbox is full. I would like to get an invite if possible, thank you.
05-19-2016, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 02:05 AM by ѕ¢σяρισ.)
What quality of your forums you have brought here.

when you don't even care to post in right section. Thanks to mods/admin for bbhf. You got your reply when you posted your link. Still trying hard to post the url?

here is our reply from bbhf again for you.
49.gif
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
05-19-2016, 02:29 AM
(05-19-2016 02:03 AM)scorpio Wrote:  What quality of your forums you have brought here.

when you don't even care to post in right section. Thanks to mods/admin for bbhf. You got your reply when you posted your link. Still trying hard to post the url?

It's a high quality forum, I apologize for the misunderstanding, as posting the link does me no good as it is invitation only. If you feel it needs removed feel free.
05-19-2016, 03:30 AM
invite dev forum?
05-19-2016, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2016 10:06 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
---> THANKS @SCORPIO for taking the time to speak-out against degenerate SPAMMERS here on BBHF - THE GREATEST FORUM EVER!

(05-19-2016 02:03 AM)scorpio Wrote:  What quality of your forums you have brought here.

It's an on-going issue here for greedy parasites to keep posting spam here on BBHF (despite their 2-faced lies to pretend and call them 'shares'). It's such a joke (and pitiful comic relief at the same time) how other people here will argue til their blue in the face (from their guilt and shame) about how they should be allowed to spam BBHF with whatever they want - and if anyone doesn't like their spam they can ignore it. LOL @ such ineptitude and m.or.on level thinking. Just more immature emotional egotism from empty souls.

Nice to see you express your community spirit to wanting to keep BBHF clean from spammers too :-) More people could learn from your lead and leadership to know what it means to be a team player here.

Keep up all the great work you do to continually make BBHF a better place for everyone @scorpio.

---> LOL @ ALL PATHETIC DESPERATE GREEDY CHILDISH SPAMMERS. Goes to show just because one can buy VIP Status here - doesn't mean they are V or I or much of a P when they stab BBHF in the back and make the choice to spam this place.

@UnInnovativeSEO - It's telling of what kind of marketing you are doing for this other POS site you are a puppet for - as we can all see you and it lacks the integrity to be relevant to anyone whom practices professional acumen at any level beyond high school. (Based on the failure of your website - it appears your nickname here is inspirational rather than definitive hahahaha Weak dude LOL)

Another classic spammer failure LOL ;-)

47.gif