25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-14-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: [GET] Invisible Money, Hidden Assets, Secret Accounts + How To Be Invisible - J.J. Luna [pdf]
LINKS ARE EXPIRED... PLEASE RE-UP THX
08-14-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: [GET] Invisible Money, Hidden Assets, Secret Accounts + How To Be Invisible - J.J....
We seem to be a little jumpy (me, I am).

I like to feel a little freedom, so I took my member, and I said (while slapping it across the flag pole) "can you just not be so stupid and start to get along?"

My member agreed, and there we went to Canada and saw a Rush concert. By the way, do not L*** a cold flag pole, it will tear your tongue out and is very bad indeed (see little house on the prairie and ask grandmother).

08-14-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: [GET] Invisible Money, Hidden Assets, Secret Accounts + How To Be Invisible - J.J. Luna [pdf]
Since the autoflag function kicked in and since it might save your life, do not L*** a flagpole with your tongue! See oldtimers tip number #38 do not L*** flag pole
08-14-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: [GET] Invisible Money, Hidden Assets, Secret Accounts + How To Be Invisible - J.J....
Wow. I just checked out why you should NOT get a marriage license.
Holy Shyte. Then I kept reading. It just gets deeper. WTF?

Thanks for another host of Holy Shytes NC!

(04-02-2014 05:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:57 PM)taras Wrote:  Too late for past 2 Divorces, but in time for my next (after I got married again,never) LOL
Thanks 3 Rep added
The state is a sneaky machine. Their tentacles are in EVERYTHING. All their frickin' contracts and laws designed under the guise of security and protection, are in fact, designed to control you and turn you into a revenue machine. This includes marriage contracts.

This is an excellent read and will open your eyes to a lot of shit:
Code:
http://www.thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=483

Another interesting read from the horses mouth:
A Court Clerk Explains Why You Should NOT Get A Marriage License - Virgil Cooper's story reveals the truth on Marriage Licenses and their real legal effects:
Code:
http://www.yhvh.name/?w=771
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
08-14-2015, 02:02 PM
(08-14-2015 01:37 PM)ELVIS ZEPPELIN Wrote:  Wow. I just checked out why you should NOT get a marriage license.

(04-02-2014 05:48 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 08:57 PM)taras Wrote:  Too late for past 2 Divorces, but in time for my next (after I got married again,never) LOL
Thanks 3 Rep added
The state is a sneaky machine. Their tentacles are in EVERYTHING. All their frickin' contracts and laws designed under the guise of security and protection, are in fact, designed to control you and turn you into a revenue machine. This includes marriage contracts.

This is an excellent read and will open your eyes to a lot of shit:
Code:
http://www.thewomenwarriors.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=483

Another interesting read from the horses mouth:
A Court Clerk Explains Why You Should NOT Get A Marriage License - Virgil Cooper's story reveals the truth on Marriage Licenses and their real legal effects:
Code:
http://www.yhvh.name/?w=771
So happy you kept your tounge away from flag pole danger. Rep, although the tounge is usually the first to go (or is it mind?)

And how do we suppose to spell tongue? Re: how do you make a (cat) talk? fairly sure I could get discommunicated for that. Either you do or do not know it, it is verboten humor. Put a tongue in it ist verboten. (how to make a P*****y talk?)
7.gif
08-14-2015, 07:43 PM
@gman100: solidfile links from post #1 are working.

Thanks NonConformer for another great share!
08-15-2015, 04:56 AM
(08-14-2015 01:37 PM)ELVIS ZEPPELIN Wrote:  Wow. I just checked out why you should NOT get a marriage license.

You want to go really deep, start questioning birth certificates and start going down that rabbit hole.

You're chattel.

Slavery is alive and well, especially in "the land of the free," people just don't see their chains.
08-17-2015, 04:53 AM
(08-15-2015 04:56 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  

You want to go really deep, start questioning birth certificates and start going down that rabbit hole.

You're chattel.

Slavery is alive and well, especially in "the land of the free," people just don't see their chains.

For NON-Believers...watch:

''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
08-25-2015, 05:42 AM
thanks for sharing
12-03-2016, 06:23 AM
Been looking for these. Can anyone reup?
31.gif

10.gif