9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-13-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: [Get] Make Incredible Online Income By Simply Recommending Products
Does anyone have the updated version of this WSO? It was updated for 2017 recently.

https://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spe...ducts.html
10-13-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: [Get] Make Incredible Online Income By Simply Recommending Products
(10-12-2017 02:54 AM)AbeLincolnBart Wrote:  I've just found that SIMPLE works. Very well. Once you get a simple concept to work at all, consistently; it is usually a snap to upgrade your results by focusing on the "prospect". And what they "really" are looking for.

I discovered something 20 years ago. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

It's that EVERYONE is constantly wanting to be SEEN by others. Usually unknown to themselves - they have a NEED to be SEEN as they perceive themselves to be.

Once a prospect(s) can tell that you SEE them, you Have them. They connect with you and are ready for more time with you.

That's why this simple product is so cool. It allows you to get started doing what really works. Whether you create a list (highly recommended) or just send people to your website for more "association", you have engagement that can turn into whatever you want it to be.

AbeLincolnBart, I've been thinking about what you wrote and put down some of my thoughts.

It seems that you'fe discussing relationship management? How it starts the moment a potential customer lands on your opt-in, website or any advertising material. I asked myself why is this important to grasp?

It's about being proactive. These potential customers perceive value by a salesperson (me or you the reader) in their terms not mine. So.., how can I use this to my advantage? To gain leverage from the moment the potential consumer lands on my material. How can I achieve this?

Solution -- By not just adding value but, over delivering value pinpointed to their pain points. Why is this important? I'd say because most people (in this situation) are solution oriented. Solve their problem and the price becomes secondary or even irrelevant. Price is no longer a hurdle nor discussed. Customer seeks relief from that pesky itch or can now achieve some sort of social/class upgrade. lol

I (salesperson) can only add value IF I understand my market, the consumer. Research =>Avatar construction => Remove the mindset that they the consumer must adjust to my terms, the sellers terms.

Focus on solving their problems with real solutions. I can get or sell higher priced products/solutions by defining or relating those pain points in terms that add value. Provide the buyer with relevant information concerning their needs/problems.

Big opportunity here to offer viable alternatives or multiple offers to satisfy their issues. At this point no discount is needed and greatly reduced # of refunds when all sales copy is geared in customer terms.

Taking time to understand the niche market you sell in can reveal insights that are valuable to your customers. Overtime becoming more knowledgeable in your chosen niche allows you understand what IS considered valuable. Why?

Because value is subjective!

So ALB... When you talk about "Being seen... Noticed - leading to greater association and engagement" It is at this point that we as the sales force can help our customers understand their needs, thus getting them motivated when they see and accept the value in the solutions we write about. Really at this point, price is not an issue because everything is about the solution.

Almost as if we are now working with them in a parallel manner.. Rather than coming at them in a perpendicular fashion.

By adding this value on the front end the decision process in customers mind is quickly negated. Where we get a Solution that Matches the Needs. The focus is always on value, not price.

We've added value and built a working relationship.

Just my thoughts in this process and how this course ties in with all this.

63.gif