50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-30-2016, 06:14 AM
[GET] InHost- Hosting and WHMCS Wordpress theme v2.3
[GET] InHost- Hosting and WHMCS Wordpress theme v2.3

This is an exclusive share for my best friends in my best forum please
Hitface don't leech instead say thanks and add rep ;) Happydance

[Image: Jq9TQCA.jpg]

InHost- Hosting and WHMCS Wordpress theme

Inhost – a powerful corporate Wordpress theme provides you with immense application to any website you are going to create. Covered by sophisticated and clean design and developed with the highest applicability in mind, Inhost is suitable for all kinds of website whether it is about Hosting, Business, Corporate or design agency. It embraces everything needed for a modern website: 100% Responsive and Retina ready, 5 Homepage layouts including One-page option, WHMCS integration, Visual Composer page builder and tons of ready-to-use shortcodes…

Furthermore, our Wordpress hosting theme is made powerful by more than 40 blocks available for websites of hosting and business, such as Pricing table, Testimonials, Ads banner which are designed and integrated with gracefully visual effects allowing you to modify the layout flexibly and efficiently.

Demo

Code:
http://themeforest.net/item/inhost-hosting-whmcs-wordpress-theme/12215788

DOWNLOAD

Code:
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/78QnogO7/file.html
01-30-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: [GET] InHost- Hosting and WHMCS Wordpress theme v2.3
#####
Is this your purchase and clean? If not, please attach a full virustotal or metascan virus check..
#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
01-30-2016, 06:51 AM
Thanks a Bunch. Rep added.
01-30-2016, 10:07 AM
(01-30-2016 06:34 AM)supercharger Wrote:  #####
Is this your purchase and clean? If not, please attach a full virustotal or metascan virus check..
#####

yes its a purchase but its not mine, i have limitation in my upload speed and sure its clean but you could do the scan at virustotal by your self and share the result with the others
01-30-2016, 11:43 AM
#####
I tried a virustotal scan of the downloaed file but it did not load.
The archive failed to load on the Metascan too - too many files.
I then did a Url scan of the online zippyshare file and here's the result:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/280485...4892/(Just one suspicious site result from one site).
Can someone please comment since nobody has downloaded this file. Is there
something I'm missing here?
26.gif
01-31-2016, 01:10 AM
Thanks man! rep+
01-31-2016, 07:19 PM
(01-30-2016 11:43 AM)Neorocker Wrote:  
#####
I tried a virustotal scan of the downloaed file but it did not load.
The archive failed to load on the Metascan too - too many files.
I then did a Url scan of the online zippyshare file and here's the result:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/280485...4892/(Just one suspicious site result from one site).
Any comment please .
02-01-2016, 12:14 AM
(01-31-2016 07:19 PM)Neorocker Wrote:  Any comment please .

http://themecheck.org/score.php?lang=en&...k&size=big

4 critical alerts. 6 warnings.
02-02-2016, 03:10 AM
So do you know the person who purchased or did you grab it from an unknown source who said they purchased :)

(01-30-2016 10:07 AM)apocalypse Wrote:  
#####

yes its a purchase but its not mine, i have limitation in my upload speed and sure its clean but you could do the scan at virustotal by your self and share the result with the others
02-02-2016, 05:23 AM
(02-02-2016 03:10 AM)Gamestation Wrote:  So do you know the person who purchased or did you grab it from an unknown source who said they purchased :)

(01-30-2016 10:07 AM)apocalypse Wrote:  
#####

YOU CAN'T FIND THIS VERSION ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET I GET IT FROM A TRUTHFUL FRIEND WHO BUY IT I AM 100% SURE ITS CLEAN AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK IT PLEASE ASK A PROFESSIONAL MEMBER HERE TO GIVE YOU HELP AND EVERY ONE COULD CHECK THIS THEME AND TELL ME IF IAM WORONG

IF YOU STILL DONT TRUST I ENCOURAGE YOU BUY IT FROM THE DEVELOPER I AM SURE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED
15.gif

9.gif