51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2014, 07:05 PM
[GET] Importance of On Page SEO and 5 On Page SEO Factors

[Image: seo.png]

Importance of On Page SEO and 5 On Page SEO Factors

On Page SEO is the best way to get top rank on search engines. Every SEO experts and SEO agency always recommend on-page SEO. There are lots of opinion available about On Page SEO. I think On-Page SEO is the primary step for better rankings on search engines. Here In this article I have described The Importance of On page SEO and 5 On-Page SEO factors 2014.

[Image: on+page+seo.jpg++553%C3%97544+.png]

Importance Of On Page SEO
[Image: firma.gif]

You know that Google and other major search engine has made lots of changes on their algorithms. Nowadays On page SEO play the main role of Search Engine Optimization. It’s the only way to surpass your competitors. There no doubt that Quality link building is a one of the best SEO strategy but Link Building only help your websites or blog to grow It’s rank on search engine when your sites or content has well On Page SEO. There are lots of webmaster andblogger build their sites or blog and think that link building is the only way to get rank on search engines. But I think It’s wrong!! Backlink is not worth a penny if your On-Page SEO isn’t intact.

Basically Backlinks or link building works as a notifier of search engines that notify search engine about your sites or blogs and OPS works as a search engine indexing guide. So ask yourself what is Important Link Building or On Page SEO.

OPS is the best key to keep your site or blog free from Google Panda and Penguin. There are lot’s of sites and blogs caught by Google Panda and Penguin and the main reason is poor OPS.

Benefits of On Page SEO

There are lots of benefits you will get when your blog or web site has proper OPS Check These Below:

-Reduce Your Bounce Rate
-Search Engines Easily Understand Your topic
-New Content Will Index by Search Engines Fast and Easy
-Increase Time on Visit on Your Site
-Readers Can Find Another page easily
-Increase Your sites or blogs Positions on SERP
and many more…

Above The On-Page SEO (OPS) benefits I have only mentioned some of the best benefits of OPS.

On Page SEO Factors 2013

[Image: Screenshot_1.png]

There are so many OPS technique available. Here In my article I have explained top 5 On Page SEO Factors that help you to create a strong and healthy SEO optimized page. You must follow these 7 factors for strong On-Page SEO. Lets Check These Out:

On Page SEO Factors #1 – Content

Content is the primary factors of OPS. A good content always goes better with or without SEO. You may already heard that “Content Is King” Yeah it’s 100% true. Good content always get Top ranking on SERP.

You must consider these following options for Good content That search engine love:

-Original, Unique and Informative Content: Try to provide content such as Article, Presentation, Video, Infographics that is original, unique and Informative. Don’t copy or re-write from another source.
-Content Published On Your Website or Blog first: Make sure that your provided content is not published any others websites or blogs. It’s strictly prohibited by search engines.
-Includes Text as well: Every content has some description. So putting description is a good idea. Search Engines can’t read video or images So put some unique and informative description about your topic then search engines can understand all about your content easily.
-Well Researched: Well researched content get your audience love and they want to share with others on social network, and You know that social share becomes the #1 SEO ranking factors. So make sure that you have providing or writing content that is justified and covers with detailed overview. Also try to provide 500+ words article because long article gets better rank on search engines.

On Page SEO Factors #2 – Meta Data

Meta Data is a one of the best On Page Ranking factors. Actually Google and other search engine find contents or webpages by looking meta data so it’s important. It also help search engines to understand what the page is all about. Most of CMS or blogging system allow people to insert custom meta data for their pages such as WordPress.

You have to insert the following meta data to your pages:

-Meta Title
-Meta Description
-Meta Keywords

On Page SEO Factors #3 – Proper Formatting

You must format your article or web pages properly. Properly formatted pages is a one of the best On Page SEO factors.

So what Is considers Proper Formatting?

-Attaching Media: Attaching a media is another big part of formats your article. You know that an image or other media tells more than 1000 words. Search Engines and People love media such as Image or video. By the Way you must have to provide the proper details of your media such as Image Title, ALT tags and Description. Search engine Is a robot they are not a human who can understand image. A Robot can read so putting proper details of your image is important. It also play a big role of Google Image search optimization.
-Well Keyword Density: Over Optimization is a one of the biggest SEO mistakes that most of newbie made. Over keyword Density play the main part of Over Optimization. There are many opinions available about keyword density. I think the proper and best keyword density is 1% to 4%. I always use 3% keyword density and choose Long Tail Keywords.
-Heading Tag: Heading tags is look like a newspaper headlines. at first Google look for heading tags when indexing your pages. Not just Google most of search engines want to find heading tags. So put H1 and H2 or H3 tags within your content as well.
-Content Length: Content Length is another part of Formatting your web pages or article properly. Search engines love long content so putting long content (500+ words) is a great idea. Short content can be marked as spam by search engines.

On Page SEO Factors #4 – Internal Linking

Internal linking is the only key to keep your site blog free from Google Panda and penguin. Internal Linking reduce your sites or blogs bounce rates that Google likes most. It also increase your sites authority on search engines. There are many benefits you will get with internal linking. It help your audience or readers to find another great content or webpages within your site or blog.

On Page SEO Factors #5 – Link or URL Structure

When You content is the matter of major ranking then choosing an unnecessary URL is not a good idea. Choosing URL that indicates all about your contents is the part of On-Page SEO and better search engines rankings. I put some example of URL Structure below, check these out:

An Unnecessary URL:
http://bestblackhatforum.com /p?475

A Good URL:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/importance-...o-factors/

On-Page SEO Factors Check Lists:

-Content
-Meta Data
-Formatting
-Internal Linking
-URL Structure

Conclusion:
An example of well On Page SEO is this article. OPS is the fist step of SEO. I think Off Page SEO comes after the On-Page SEO. For a SEO worker or Web site owner it’s required to learn more about On-Page SEO. Here in this article I have mentioned The Importance of On Page SEO and 5 Factors.
03-19-2014, 06:45 PM
RE:
Nice information i have read the Post and gain to many new things.
03-19-2014, 07:45 PM
RE:
Helpful information :)
06-30-2014, 05:52 PM
RE:
Right, I agree with you, These few On-Page SEO points are really very effective. I always follow for all the website.
07-12-2014, 03:10 PM
RE:
Good info, always learning and implementing stuff.
68.gif

62.gif