27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-24-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: [GET] INSTANT CHEAT SHEET PUBLISHING
Layna61524 has been hiding the fact that she is a prof.

Okay, we are not sure, but we are guessing that she IS...we think she IS.

No, hold on, we think she MUST be!

But then who cares? She IS a prof here.

Thanks as always.

And thanks too, Jamalexa
03-24-2021, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2021 03:42 AM by layna61524.)
@shadowman and Milo76: Thank you for posting. I'm glad that you like the share.

A bit of friendly advice: I suggest that you (Milo76) not tarry because when you come back to refer to this thread later, the links may very well be dead --- and you know that finding mirrors on BBHF is akin to finding unicorns these days. Hardly anybody bothers to mirror what they downloaded anymore. Since I will not re-up this, I recommend you get it while you can. 3wink

@nanami: I got a laugh out of your post. You're a hoot! Thank you, friend, for posting. I used to be an educator but not in the "teacher" or "professor" sense of the word. I didn't work in a classroom --- I worked with people in their community environments and educated them about adopting healthy behaviors to improve their well-being. So, you are correct.

I suppose I'm more of a teacher than anything because I enjoy "breaking down" actionable steps so that people can better understand processes and follow through with whatever they need to do.

Thanks
Layna61524
03-24-2021, 12:22 PM
Nearly missed this golden nugget. Thank you and reputation given.
03-24-2021, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2021 08:27 PM by nanami.)
(03-24-2021 02:16 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @shadowman and Milo76: Thank you for posting. I'm glad that you like the share.

A bit of friendly advice: I suggest that you (Milo76) not to tarry because when you come back to refer to this thread later, the links may very well be dead --- and you know that finding mirrors on BBHF is akin to finding unicorns these days. Hardly anybody bothers to mirror what they downloaded anymore. Since I will not re-up this, I recommend you get it while you can. 3wink

@nanami: I got a laugh out of your post. You're a hoot! Thank you, friend, for posting. I used to be an educator but not in the "teacher" or "professor" sense of the word. I didn't work in a classroom --- I worked with people in their community environments and educated them about adopting healthy behaviors to improve their well-being. So, you are correct.

I suppose I'm more of a teacher than anything because I enjoy "breaking down" actionable steps so that people can better understand processes and follow through with whatever they need to do.

Thanks
Layna61524

There she goes again. Nothing more to add!
Much respect Ma'am
03-27-2021, 10:47 AM
Greta share Thanks so much, Piccasso
69.gif
04-04-2021, 10:15 PM
Thanks for the excellent share.
04-12-2021, 04:59 AM
All I can say being someone from an educational, teaching , training and consulting background is that if you're not already making a good amount of money from what you do you're missing something.

It's not all about money I know but changing lives is worth its weight in gold and judging by what you do here on BBHF alone I feel the world should be compensating you many times over for the difference you make.

"Just sayin' ..." as they say.

Keep up the good work Thanks

World Warrior

<><><><><><><><>

(03-24-2021 02:16 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @shadowman and Milo76: Thank you for posting. I'm glad that you like the share.

A bit of friendly advice: I suggest that you (Milo76) not tarry because when you come back to refer to this thread later, the links may very well be dead --- and you know that finding mirrors on BBHF is akin to finding unicorns these days. Hardly anybody bothers to mirror what they downloaded anymore. Since I will not re-up this, I recommend you get it while you can. 3wink

Thanks
Layna61524
04-12-2021, 07:56 AM
Many Thanks for this GREAT share. Reps added.
04-14-2021, 06:11 AM
The Queen with the moves!!! Shouts to you @Layna
06-20-2022, 08:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2022 08:16 AM by layna61524.)
A couple of people repped me for this share recently, so that brought me back to the thread to check on what's happening here. I didn't realize that the last posts were from April 2021, so it's been a while since I was last here.

It is now middle-of-the-year 2022 and I'm back to say "Thanks!"

When people take a moment from their busy lives to show a little appreciation, that is truly a precious moment. Something we don't get to see a lot of today. So I feel it's not too late for me to come back and express my thanks to all of you for the very kind posts and reps.

Thanks 61heart
Layna61524
61.gif

29.gif