11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-30-2016, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 06:11 AM by i-hate-scammers.)
RE: [GET] INSTACAMPAIGNER Account...Aumotmate Your Instagram Accounts!!
(08-30-2016 03:29 AM)We Go Wrote:  I registered account but I encourage you to cloak/anonymize your links correctly so the target doesnt see hundreds of hits from this website. Once they see that BBHF might be on their sights forever.

They posted that link here to build their mailing list, they will not delete it at all !

(08-30-2016 04:47 AM)Gasparlopez Wrote:  this script its the same of tiger post but for instagram i think is the same developer cost 15$ or 20$ in codecanyon , thanks for share

You right, it's from the developer of tiger post !

Post reported as self promotion ! ( Richard Fairbain ) get your shit out of here !
08-30-2016, 11:54 AM
thanks.. rep added
09-04-2016, 04:09 AM
i cant login to my instgram account why this?.
09-05-2016, 05:11 AM
I have seen a number of posts recently where we gain acces to "Social Software" from a seemingly unprotected "backdoor" login.
Perhaps it it is just me but I am increasingly suspicious of sites where I hand over my account details to Instagram and Facebbok etc...
in this instance there is no email input but it does give the system access to your account details!!
Just Saying
no offence meant to OP
09-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Thanks +rep!
76.gif
11-04-2016, 10:36 PM
I connected my insta profile, but nothing gets posted?!!
What I'm doing wrong? Any tuts?
11-11-2016, 12:42 AM
(09-05-2016 05:11 AM)kentra Wrote:  I have seen a number of posts recently where we gain acces to "Social Software" from a seemingly unprotected "backdoor" login.
Perhaps it it is just me but I am increasingly suspicious of sites where I hand over my account details to Instagram and Facebbok etc...
in this instance there is no email input but it does give the system access to your account details!!
Just Saying
no offence meant to OP

Yep is a Technique to scrape few accounts login data and then Sell comment spamm to others.... dont be surprise if someone send you a DM asking.... do i know you? and when you answer back: uh? why?... they gonna say, because you mention my account in a free iphone post
!BOOM¡
11-11-2016, 01:14 AM
(11-11-2016 12:42 AM)rodol Wrote:  
(09-05-2016 05:11 AM)kentra Wrote:  I have seen a number of posts recently where we gain acces to "Social Software" from a seemingly unprotected "backdoor" login.
Just Saying
no offence meant to OP

Yep is a Technique to scrape few accounts login data and then Sell comment spamm to others.... dont be surprise if someone send you a DM asking.... do i know you? and when you answer back: uh? why?... they gonna say, because you mention my account in a free iphone post

That is bad :(
What can we do?

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
11-22-2016, 09:25 AM
Thanks flr the share any tuts?
reps given
[Image: lrGIF.gif]

68.gif