49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2014, 06:14 AM
[GET IN VIP] EA5Y SK8TCH PR0 + BBHF SuperVIP Review - worth joining for this software alone!
#####

Having recently been upgraded [thank you DD/Lala] I have been having some fun and seeing what it is like on the "SuperVIP" side of the boards...

Well, here is the first thing I actually went and bought, after seeing it in the Exclusive SuperVIP forums...

EA5Y SK8TCH PR0

Thinking out of the box today [the below video is messing about by the way!] I sold 2 photobook videos using this software.. at $19 each!

PLAY FULL SCREEN TO GET THE IDEA!!!

#####

The cost of the BBHF SuperVIP upgrade has got to be one of the most under rated, stuffed full of goodies, VIP areas on the Interweb FULL STOP!

#####

I will be making some other software / script and theme review videos, so everyone can see why it is worth saving up to get SuperVIP on BBHF!

#####

If anyone has any questions as to why I think you should upgrade, feel free to ask, also if you want a video review [not in mentor/webinar time] feel free to ask me to put one up :-)

#####
*** Glad to be Back! ***
06-19-2014, 06:28 AM
RE:
Totally agree! Absolutely the best!
[Image: BBHF-Comment2.gif]
09-02-2014, 06:59 PM
RE:
Video is no longer available. I'm interested as I am a VIP and would like more info. I sent you a PM and left you some reps. Hope to hear from you soon.
09-02-2014, 11:21 PM
RE:
yes- would like to see the video too.
R
09-03-2014, 07:54 AM
RE:
Sketch Up is everywhere?
70.gif

24.gif