53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2017, 02:39 AM
RE: [GET] How to make money from home and grow your income fast, with no prior experience! Set up within a week!
Thanks for another great share, TECHN9NE...+Reps added
03-03-2017, 06:57 AM
RE: [GET] How to make money from home and grow your income fast, with no prior experience! Set up within a week!
I don't really know what to make of this. I'll check it out. Nonetheless, thanks for sharing1
03-03-2017, 07:03 PM
thank you man for this share, i'll try Thanks
03-07-2017, 01:44 PM
Review/Summary

This is a super fluff book that's obviously padded to reach a certain perceived value in the Kindle market based off length alone and a pitchfest for their free Inner Circle.

With that said, there is a basic overview of how to be a Freelance SEO Writer here.

It has actionable article writing tips and education on common grammar mistakes (to VS too etc).

The biggest hole in this book is that there isn't a solid strategy for actually achieving the $60/hr mark that is repeated over and over in the book...No real tips for pitching your services to high paying clients (i.e. just email them)

Here's the "meat" of the book

Page 47 of the 62 page book is where you need to go if you're an action-oriented person looking to implement who understands SEO writing, keywords etc and what freelance writing is.

From page 47: How to Set Up Your Business Within a
Week

Days 1 and 2

First, ensure that you have a reliable computer or laptop with a word-processing
program.
Second, sign up for high-speed internet service.
Third, set up a way to get paid. (a paypal account)

Days 3 and 4
Write three or four sample articles. (sample outline given for targeting "Get Rid of Raccoons" keyword)

Day 5
Set up an e-mail that you will use for your SEO writing business. (gmail account: YourNameFreelanceSEO@gmail.com or
YourNameProSEO@gmail.com)

Day 6
Proofread your sample articles.

Day 7
Make a list of potential clients.

Join Upwork.com
Or a web content agency like: http://www.writeraccess.com/ or https://bunnyinc.com/article/#

- Eventually cut out the middleman and find your own clients:
- Google “SEO company” and make a list of prospects.
- You can either e-mail them directly or use the “Contact Us” form on their website to
pitch your writing services.

You’re Done!
Pat yourself on the back because you’ve finished up with everything you needed to do to
set up your new business.

(Optional, But Highly Recommended)
Set Up a Self-Hosted WordPress Site

23.gif