37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-20-2016, 05:51 AM
[GET] How to Really Self-Publish Erotica: The Truth About Kinks, Covers, Advertising and More!
[Image: 25745298.jpg]

Buy now and start earning money!What are the best stock photos?How big should a cover be?Where should the font go?How and where do I advertise my stories?What should my stories even be about?How often have you heard, "Nobody makes money from self-publishing"? It's coming from the mouths of authors, agents, publishers and editors out of ignorance... or malice.

If you're looking to jump-start your career in writing, though, self-publishing can be an absolute Godsend if you're just an average person. The problem is, the information you need is scattered all over the internet. And frankly, the money is best in erotica, and money is ultimately the bottom line between you and writing full-time.

Not only do you need to know how to write well, you also need to know graphic design. You have to be well versed in the kinks you want to write, too. Do you know: What readers will want when they pick up a billionaire story? What kind of kinks go well with werewolf or vampire stories?If not, this book will shine a light on those topics.

This book is a short, but basically complete, introduction to the field of self-publishing erotica--though other writers may find some things of value, as well. Do you love writing? Are you scared of spending months on a novel only to not have it sell? Erotic shorts are the perfect place to start.

When you're ready to make a change and really jump head first into the vast ocean of self-publishing, make sure you're carrying this book as your lifesaver!

Code:
http://mir.cr/ENB5JDNR
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
11-21-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: [GET] How to Really Self-Publish Erotica: The Truth About Kinks, Covers, Advertising and More!
nice share, thanks
11-23-2016, 02:56 AM
RE: [GET] How to Really Self-Publish Erotica: The Truth About Kinks, Covers, Advertising and More!
Thanks for the share!

max reps added
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
11-26-2016, 08:03 PM
Mirror : http://www.multifilemirror.com/e1vko2se9....epub.html
11-30-2017, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2017 05:10 PM by fjohnson59.)
42rock >>> Heads-up >>> StillStanding's GE.TT link still works! +5 Reps given to the OP! 42rock
28.gif
11-01-2018, 09:42 AM
And a year later, Ge.tt still works. Thanks so much @StillStanding!

51.gif