71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: [GET] How to Legally Print Your Own Money Out of Thin Air
Thank you so much Layna61524!
As always...you not only help us by telling us where to dig for the gold but also give us the shovels to do it...
10-28-2018, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 02:13 AM by layna61524.)
@All: You guys constantly amaze me with your kind support for my shares. Thank you for your posts.

@jubileewizzy, 12days and inboxtycoon: I particularly enjoyed your posts but you guys and gals give me waaay too much credit.

Oh, and please, do me a favor ... (subtle hint @jubileewizzy) if you come across something really exciting in your searches, please consider sharing it with us. At the very least, send me a PM. I'd appreciate that. Happydance

Inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-28-2018, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2018 03:00 AM by bodmas.)
Thanks Layna61524 I sight you CHIEF Jeffrey123 ... Peace and Love!
That I may know Him ...
10-28-2018, 05:14 AM
@bodmas: I didn't quite understand the first part of your message but I get the (most important) peace and love part. So, thank you for that, buddy. Enjoy the share.

Layna61524
11-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Wow! VERY helpful! Thank you.
5.gif
11-11-2018, 01:20 AM
Thank you @layna61524 - Reps done.
In fact, an earlier copy I had - had become lost :)
11-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Awesome share and +5 Rep given.

I especially value the search string. Please let us have some more of your golden nuggets.

Many Thanks.
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
11-11-2018, 06:04 AM
@All who recently posted: Thank you for your kind comments.

@gerardm24: I'm glad you enjoy the "find stuff" posts. Believe-you-me, I'm still learning, too, but I share as much as I can as soon as I find something interesting. If you haven't already done so, use the SEARCH POSTS text field at the top of the forum page and put in my username. Better yet, type in FIND STUFF or Google Search and you should find a few more of my "golden nuggets" as you call them.

And here's the little booklet that started it all...(but you've probably already seen it!):
Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Direct-DL-An-Awesome-But-Almost-Unfair-Advantage-for-Finding-Stuff&highlight=awesome+but+almost+unfair

Thanks for posting.

Layna61524
11-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Thanks layna61524 for the share. I'd forgotten about this one gem and haven't seen it as PLR before. Great to have it now.

It was written by a very famous marketer and is as true today as when it was written. However, most people now (with their short attention spans) won't read all of this and will give up after a couple of pages (more's the pity).

The best thing to do with it is turn it into a series of videos. Give the first away free and then sell the remainder as a continuation.
11-12-2018, 09:23 AM
Thanks Layna. Max reps given for this great share
63.gif

66.gif