30.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-03-2019, 01:20 PM
[GET] How to Find Very Informative PDFs (VIPs) of Interviews and Podcasts That Read Like E-books
How to Find Very Informative PDFs (VIPs) of
Interviews and Podcasts That Read Like E-books

[Image: 2019-01-02_1834.png]

Have you ever heard of Michael Senoff of HardtoFindSeminars.com?

He interviews very successful marketers, promoters, writers, etc. and sells the mp3 files. They make a lot of money, too.

Anyway, there is a great deal you can learn just gleaning information from those PDF transcripts of the mp3 audio files. Yep. You don't even need to buy the audio when you can grab the PDFs for free.

So, here's how I like to do it...

STEP 1: Fire up Google (https://google.com)

STEP 2: In the search field, type this keyword phrase:
Magic Button :
Code:
site:hardtofindseminars.com pdf (your keyword without the parentheses)
Here's an example of a search for PDF transcripts on PERSUASION ... such as "writing to influence a target market":
site:hardtofindseminars.com pdf persuasion

Your keyword can be anything but it helps to make it match the site you're searching. And yes, this type of search works for any site that serves as a portal for information (ex: lots of free reports, etc.).

STEP 3: Once you execute the search (clicking the magnifying glass icon on Google or hitting the ENTER key on your computer) you then look through all the results.

All of the results should show [PDF] and the website (in our example, that would be: hardtofindseminars.com).

Here are some results my search yielded:
[Image: 2019-01-02_1836.png]

Here are some results for a search of Gary Halbert and copywriting:

[Image: 2019-01-02_1837.png]

Notice that you will get a few mixed results. By that, I mean, stuff that isn't a PDF. Most likely, if you follow those links, you will get an offer to BUY something. But to get FREE PDF transcripts, make sure you see the [PDF] designation on the file.

These PDF transcripts:

*** Average 30 pages in length (no flimsy stuff here!)
*** Dispense very useful information
*** Give actionable guidance
*** Allows you to "peek into the minds" of successful people
*** Can educate and motivate and provide a course of action you can use to succeed

I found a LOT of very interesting transcripts across many different internet marketing niche topics. Now, you can, too!

If you've found another site you like that has plenty of information, you can substitute that site in your Google search and add new keywords to find PDFs.

And if you wonder what niches or topics you can use as keywords in these searches, here's a guide that lists 659 Profitable Niche Markets. Use that as inspiration.
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ge.tt/71g2Kit2
https://www58.zippyshare.com/v/1400v4nE/file.html

If you don't particularly find this one useful, do a Google search with these keywords:

Magic Button :
Code:
all internet marketing niches filetype:pdf
You can try to get more current information by including the year (either 2017 or 2018) but that may negatively impact your results.

Then choose one you like!

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/58cd46.../detection
File name: 659 Profitable Niche Markets.rar
File size: 133.36 KB
Detection ratio: 0 / 55
Analysis date: 2019-01-03 02:52:05 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-03-2019, 01:34 PM
RE: [GET] How to Find Very Informative PDFs (VIPs) of Interviews and Podcasts That Read Like E-books
Oh Layna - at it again! Spreading goodness and knowledge to us all. You are truly amazing - thank you, brother.
01-03-2019, 01:36 PM
RE: [GET] How to Find Very Informative PDFs (VIPs) of Interviews and Podcasts That Read Like E-books
Thanks for the share, +rep
01-03-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: [GET] How to Find Very Informative PDFs (VIPs) of Interviews and Podcasts That Re...
This is a simple but very fruitful method to search. Thanks for all of your helpful tips Layna.
01-04-2019, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2019 09:11 PM by imjuanita.)
Thanks Layna61524, you always comes with very useful knowledge, you are very kind.

Max reps added myfriend.

Also give it a try:
Code:
site:hardtofindseminars.com +"Thanks for your order"
48.gif
01-05-2019, 03:53 AM
Oh Layna many thanks for your share and reps
01-06-2019, 08:44 AM
Thank you Layna for sharing this very interesting information.
Rep added.
02-22-2019, 05:39 AM
Thanks Layna61524
02-22-2019, 11:18 AM
Thanks Layna.
02-25-2019, 10:26 AM
@All: I'm thrilled to know that many of you are still enjoying this share. Be creative and you can find a LOT of PDFs.

@imjuanita: Thank you so much for the alternative search; I was going to add that and you beat me to the punch! I appreciate it ... you saved me a few keystrokes!

@jnealy: Thanks, buddy for the kind words but ... I'm actually a female. No worries, though; I appreciate the sentiment and good vibes. But next time, think: sister ... and we're all good.

(And here I was thinking my avatar would set me apart from the average male).

Thanks Heart
Layna61524
49.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]

17.gif