24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-26-2015, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 05:03 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] How to Create a UDEMY Course in 5 Days [Kindle Edition] + Bonus ◄◄◄
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TSdXEg5zL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-v3-big,TopRight,0,-55_SX278_SY278_PIkin4,BottomRight,1,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg[/img]
[color=#FFD700][size=medium][font=Verdana]FYI: THIS IS NOT A UDEMY COURSE!
NOTICE: THIS IS NOT A UDEMY COURSE!
THIS IS AN EBOOK!

[size=large]How to Create a UDEMY Course in 5 Days [Kindle Edition][/size]
written by Bob Marx (Author)

Book Description
Publication Date: March 11, 2015
Learn How to Create a High Quality UDEMY Course in Just 5 Day's !

Understand the Value of What You Already Know
Learn a Step-by-Step System
Discover an Easy Way to Create Content
Get the Inside Secrets to Produce and Record Your Next Course
Get Those Ideas Out of Your Head and Onto the Screen...FASTER

Usually the biggest reason we fail to get started or accomplish our goals is the strategy we are using is setting us up to fail.

How to Create a Udemy Course in just 5 days

This is a complete system – nothing is left out.

Let’s walk through step by step, the exact process you can use, to create content and produce a high quality course.

Everything becomes easy when you know how – learn a system that will help you get the information that’s already in your head onto the screen.

Start producing your course, sharing your valuable information now.

In the past 15 years I've had a chance to works with tons of individuals in all kinds of professions. One thing I've noticed again and again… We tend to discount the value of what we know.

Think about it… if you were to add it up… All the time, effort, energy and money spent learning everything about your subject – I’ll bet it’s pretty impressive.

Typically the biggest road block to getting started isn't taking that first step… it’s knowing what to do after you get started.

Mapping out your thoughts and ideas. Creating a high quality course that you’re proud of while adding value to the life’s of those who buy it. – Getting your thoughts and ideas out of your head and onto the screen.

Save time by learning a system that can guide you through the entire process. Get it done in 5 days!

get it here while you still can:
Magic Button :
[code]http://amzn.com/B00UL345DE[/code]

to udumbies without a brain, you do not need a kindle device to down a kindle book, you just need the app, if you look at the download page you will find a link for that... yes, ubumbies, they have an app for that! wake the f*ck up! please excuse my bland humor. now you have no excuse, you too can make millions selling udemy courses... lol

here is a bonus ebook you can try as well:
Magic Button :
[code]http://amzn.com/B00ONMRFHW[/code]
[/font][/size][/color]
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
04-26-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: [GET] How to Create a UDEMY Course in 5 Days [Kindle Edition] + Bonus ◄◄◄
wrong section... WTF
04-26-2015, 11:26 AM
What the hell is this?
an amazon book?
04-26-2015, 12:00 PM
Thanx a lot JOE
Fantastic share
+rep added
04-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Did you read this ebook yourself OP? How do you feel about it? Any suggestions?
20.gif
Learn How To Earn $1000 in 5 MINUTES Just By Copy-Paste!!!
Magic Button :
Copy and send this to your mom: "Hey mom, can I borrow you $1000?"
It worked great for me.
04-26-2015, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 01:08 PM by JOEMLM.)
Lightbulb RE: [GET] How to Create a UDEMY Course in 5 Days [Kindle Edition] + Bonus ◄◄◄
[quote='hieu230592' pid='1240811' dateline='1430013896']
[/quote]
[color=#FFD700][size=medium][font=Verdana]sorry, no, i did not even download either of them, i thought i would share for all the udemy folks here. i download a bunch of stuff from amazon, these were not one of them. sorry, udemy is not my thing. i already have plenty to read, and not enough time to read them all. hopefully someone will leave a review for it, not enough people do it anymore. there are a few good reviews for it on amazon, take those for what they are worth. if udemy is your thing, i suggest you read them all, everything you can about your niche and take notes, write down all the good info. then read your notes, and create a product from those notes. just an idea.[/font][/size][/color]
04-26-2015, 06:32 PM
[quote='JOEMLM' pid='1240860' dateline='1430017509']
[quote='hieu230592' pid='1240811' dateline='1430013896']
[/quote]
[color=#FFD700][size=medium][font=Verdana]sorry, no, i did not even download either of them, i thought i would share for all the udemy folks here. i download a bunch of stuff from amazon, these were not one of them. sorry, udemy is not my thing. i already have plenty to read, and not enough time to read them all. hopefully someone will leave a review for it, not enough people do it anymore. there are a few good reviews for it on amazon, take those for what they are worth. if udemy is your thing, i suggest you read them all, everything you can about your niche and take notes, write down all the good info. then read your notes, and create a product from those notes. just an idea.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I love books and reading. Can you please share other free ebooks from amazon? I have plenty of time and not enough to read. Thank you in advance!
04-27-2015, 11:51 AM
did you ever look in the freebie area? ◄◄◄
[quote='upupseo' pid='1241071' dateline='1430037179']
I love books and reading. Can you please share other free ebooks from amazon? I have plenty of time and not enough to read. Thank you in advance!
[/quote]
[color=#FFD700][size=medium][font=Verdana]i do all the time!
fyi, that is what the freebie section is for, look in the following areas:
> 1 = wso, bso, etc...
> 2 = marketing and business
> 3 = copywriting
> 4 = digital publishing
> 5 = plr mmr
> 6 = miscellaneous products
these areas have more reading that you could ever read in a lifetime, the vip area even has more...
with more added EVERYDAY!
also, when you finish reading both of the above books in this share, how about leaving a review here? that would be helpful to other people, thank you... sharing is caring
[/font][/size][/color]
04-27-2015, 12:11 PM
If it's free Amazon books you want, go here and signup for their daily email reminders on 1-day FREE Kindle promos:

http://ebookdaily.com

There are maybe 2 dozen free books every day, a mixture of fiction and non-fiction. I think you'll be amazed. I have no affiliation btw.

Wink

[/quote]
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
04-28-2015, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 02:17 PM by upupseo.)
[quote='JOEMLM' pid='1242014' dateline='1430099462']
[/quote]
[color=#FFD700][size=medium][font=Verdana]i do all the time!
fyi, that is what the freebie section is for, look in the following areas:
> 1 = wso, bso, etc...
> 2 = marketing and business
> 3 = copywriting
> 4 = digital publishing
> 5 = plr mmr
> 6 = miscellaneous products
these areas have more reading that you could ever read in a lifetime, the vip area even has more...
with more added EVERYDAY!
also, when you finish reading both of the above books in this share, how about leaving a review here? that would be helpful to other people, thank you... sharing is caring
[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Awesome, thanks! I'll check those section out. I don't know about paying for vip membership but I'll come back with a review of the ebook once I'm done. Sorry, my computer has been wonky lately so I need to get that in order first.
[hr]
[quote='whywork' pid='1242022' dateline='1430100681']
If it's free Amazon books you want, go here and signup for their daily email reminders on 1-day FREE Kindle promos:

http://ebookdaily.com

There are maybe 2 dozen free books every day, a mixture of fiction and non-fiction. I think you'll be amazed. I have no affiliation btw.

Wink
[/quote]

What is a 1-day Free Kindle promotion? Like I get to read the book for a day? Tongue

Are you building email subscriptions? If so, I think you're doing a good job, hahaa.
67.gif

75.gif