68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-30-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: [GET] How You Can FORCE Amazon To List Your Books And Products At The Top Of Their Search Results!
It has been YEARS since this thread appeared, and today I was able to download using the original Post#1 link, by Jamzman! HINT: you only need the Upgrade Package, because it includes the Main pdf too, plus same bonus stuff.

I found "expired" mirrors..... but GE.TT still works, if security warning appears, ask for more info, and later "visit site".

My remark about the mid 2015 relaunch is that the 2015 Sales Page I saw said the pdf had the same number of pages as the ebook I downloaded here = not altered? Plus we know Amazon has made changes, so be smart implementing, do a few tests yourself.
11-30-2016, 08:33 AM
RE: [GET] How You Can FORCE Amazon To List Your Books And Products At The Top Of Their Search Results!
Thanks +Reps Added
11-30-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: [GET] How You Can FORCE Amazon To List Your Books And Products At The Top Of Their...
but does the method taught actually work>??
05-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Thank you for this download. Looking forward to giving it a try! Max reps given!
05-05-2018, 10:44 AM
http://ge.tt/7USkrCQ1 = ge.tt URL . http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7375769234/ = solidfiles URL . BOTH Of Them Still Work .
67.gif
12-15-2019, 08:13 PM
I know this is really old, but amazingly, some links still work. My question is (since I have zero experience selling on Amazon) is this any good and do these tactics/procedures still work? I have a Trump book I want to sell, should garner a lot of attention if I can design a decent cover and intro copy. Max reps to Jazzman for the post and JCM10X25 for the links.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
12-16-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: [GET] How You Can FORCE Amazon To List Your Books And Products At The Top Of Their...
Hey darkweb,

Have you seen this share that night help you?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...avid-Mills

(12-15-2019 08:13 PM)darkweb Wrote:  I know this is really old, but amazingly, some links still work. My question is (since I have zero experience selling on Amazon) is this any good and do these tactics/procedures still work? I have a Trump book I want to sell, should garner a lot of attention if I can design a decent cover and intro copy. Max reps to Jazzman for the post and JCM10X25 for the links.
12-16-2019, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2019 12:22 PM by Lumos.)
Looking through this thread, the SP and reg. page leaves me with a question:
Since this is clearly a SAAS - what is to stop this Cindy character from using it invisibly since the user's data will all be there in her databases, free for the taking ??

Aside of that:
The idea of FORCING amazon to do anything seems unlikely to me, given that it has some of the strongest computing power (and AI ??) of any one organization on the whole planet right now.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-17-2019, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2019 08:46 AM by darkweb.)
Thanks for that info RAZ. Yes, I've already downloaded that audiobooks product, but it's kind of putting the cart before the horse trying to create an audiobook w/o a written script to start with, hence why a written book would almost be a prerequisite to creating an audiobook FROM the written version, as is the usual case in 99% of all audiobooks. If one creates 'an audiobook' without a written version, isn't that really just a static podcast or audio file?

To Smithnowt...exactly correct. You just gotta love these copywriters who make such outrageous claims of 'forcing' any giant international corp to do anything. Unless your lesbian and going after the Hallmark Channel that is! Or Trump.
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"
12-17-2019, 08:05 PM
FWIW: I had a look at the main product and upgrade. The main product doesn't say much that Amazon sellers wouldn't already know but the upgrade has some interesting ideas which I am testing. The idea of leaving a review for a competing product with a hyperlink to your own product might work (a bit). So, it may be old and a bit hyped but worth a read IMO.
34.gif

73.gif