46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2014, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2014 01:58 PM by JOEMLM.)
[GET] How To Get Your First Book Outlined, Written and Published in Just 90 Minutes…
EXECUTABLE IDEAS

Most people think it takes months of hard work and hours of writing in solitude to create a book. Discover how to get your book outlined, written and out in as little as 90 minutes.

[Image: 90min-cover.png]

yeah, this is by dean jackson, so some of you know kind of what this will be about... he got the idea from another short book he got for free... i will share that one next if it was not shared here already...

as always, i am NOT sharing this information because it is so good, it is NOT 'good', but the idea behind it is good only if YOU use these ideas to promote your own products, too many of you are here, just leeching, even some of the trusted vip's who share something every week, or those who share an ebook a day, who hate the new bbhf format... for example, this share in the digital publishing section will be seen by far fewer people, either way, their loss is your gain... create an ebook, as i always say... sell your own products, services and promote your own websites... making money is so easy if you try it

the average person does not know how to set up an email account, let them pay you money to show them how... set up emails, social media accounts, youtube is hot, plus you can make loads of money posting videos, and you do not always need exclusive content.... i know a guy, who makes $1,000 a week working a few hours three days a week as an 'internet consultant', he hired me when he got a referral from a speaker at a conference, the speaker was too expensive for him, long story short, this guy, making very good part time money did NOT know how to user a web browser, he did not know the purpose of the address bar, he always wondered why they wanted his address... people are clueless, as you can see by some of the members here if you read some of the threads... you can make a lot of money showing people how to do the simplest things!

like this ebook does, it is just very simple stuff, i will give you the sales and download pages to show you that this did not take long to create and i guarantee you dean jackson is going to make a killing with this!

salespage:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.90minutebook.com

fyi: the lead capture on this page is only for his own purposes, it is not an aweber form or anything like that... try this if you want to laugh, at least those of you who know how a landing page is supposed to work... for name, enter ANY letter... like 'z'...
then for the email, also, enter ANY letter.. like 'z'... that will work! Biggrin

that will take you to the direct download page, and notice, this page has a video, NOT the salespage... makes you think he will be using videos as a lead engine to the sales page...

direct download page:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://secure.gogoclients.com/Form.aspx?Key=5240F1F53C2DB7B1B035C82ACCD79649

the key to pay attention too, and i know some of you are too poor to pay attention,
the download page also has an upsell

and if you are just interested in the ebook here is the amazonaws direct link, for those of you who like hacking amazonaws, he stores all his stuff on that account
Magic Button :
Code:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ilovemarketing/The90MinuteBook.pdf

if you learned anything here, comment and please remember to +rep
[Image: HappyCowStamp_blue.png]

you know who the happy cow is... don't you? see the bottom of the download page
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
05-23-2014, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2014 08:23 PM by nicho.)
RE:
Dean Jackson,The guy is deluded and only suckers will be taken in by this method, paying 1500 usd to be recorded and have it made into an audio book. I do something very similar to this guy , all l simply do is find an expert in any niche l want then interview him and the tape transcribed and l have an ebook, simple and a lot less than 1500 usd.
05-25-2014, 01:23 PM
RE:
While the idea of completing a book in 90 minutes is interesting -- the title is misleading -- and you could have written the same book in 90 seconds:

-- prepare an outline of the book for 30 minutes; and
-- record an interview with someone or yourself for another 60 minutes.

[That's all the guidance about writing a book that you will find in his "pamplet".]

But we only have a recording -- what about the book? He instructs that you will need to have the recording transcribed by someone else, have the book edited by someone else, have the book formatted by someone else, and have a book cover designed by someone else.

And then you have a book that you can distribute. Not quite writing a book in 90 minutes like the title says.

Over 95% of the "pamplet" is devoted to convincing the reader that writing a short book is a good marketing give-away for securing leads for selling your main product - no kidding.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
07-08-2014, 10:39 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing.
04-05-2015, 12:00 PM
[GET] How To Get Your First Book Outlined, Written and Published in Just 90 Minutes…
link caido
43.gif
04-07-2015, 06:42 AM
RE: [GET] How To Get Your First Book Outlined, Written and Published in Just 90 Minutes…
Thank you JOEMLM for your wise words and lesson in IM
04-07-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: [GET] How To Get Your First Book Outlined, Written and Published in Just 90 Minutes…
Hahahaha (LOL Plus in my country...)

Very, very and very good observations from the OP @JOEMLM

Good, very good, excellent, remarks and comments BBHFer JOEMLM !!!

Very good even! I really enjoyed and got a lot of insight about this.

Thank you and max reps for you!
Sentero

(This message was written with the help of Google Translate. English is not my native language ...)
04-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Cool have just 90 mn in front of me :)
Thanks + reps
04-21-2015, 05:42 AM
mirror please?
Thanks.
04-23-2015, 10:31 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/90-minute-book/...e-book.pdf
43.gif

40.gif