31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2016, 04:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 04:16 PM by shadowman.)
RE: [GET] How To Drive Unlimited Targeted Traffic To Your Sites and Offers In The Ne...
(06-19-2016 02:03 PM)Expl0rer Wrote:  Thanks for the WSO.

My review... basically, he introduces you to untapped paid traffic sources like Facebook Ads and solo ads. I bet you never heard of those before; but he doesn't stop there, if you don't have the money for paid traffic, then he unearths free traffic sources like Facebook groups, selling WSOs, posting in forums and Youtube videos.

Sarcasm aside, this would be S***** if you found it as a free article on a random blog, apparently the guy didn't sell it much, so at least not a lot of people threw 5 bucks down the toilet. My favorite part of the ebook, is when he's advising people about selling WSOs and he says:

Quote:Now, when it comes to creating a WSO, you need to make sure your offer is fresh, new, and exciting. The people on the warrior forum are tired of the same old methods, strategies, false promises, and unnecessary hype.

LOL. Shameless.

Interesting review but equally funny! Thanks for saving my time! Hitface
06-25-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: [GET] How To Drive Unlimited Targeted Traffic To Your Sites and Offers In The Next 48 Hours
Hee hee. Great review!
06-25-2016, 03:44 PM
RE: [GET] How To Drive Unlimited Targeted Traffic To Your Sites and Offers In The Next 48 Hours
Ahaha fresh yep :D
but on another hand what is fresh these days?
Every strategy and every loophole are already shared in paid or free products!
There is nothing new to see, after hundreds of courses that i watch most of them
talks about the same s**t, a secret is to implement what you know and work, work till
your butt hurts and brain melt :D
if you have aff. Offers, courses, whatever just promote, promote,
Go big or go home ;)
and work :D
my usual 2 cents

58.gif
Free counters!