23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-22-2014, 09:52 PM
RE:
(10-21-2014 02:41 PM)greyhater Wrote:  Yes that's what I was thinking when I downloaded that app. I did not know she is the maker of that app. But she did give me an idea and I think it's better than her course. Maybe I should do my own wso or udemy and give a code for all my bbhf fam.
How did you find out she owns the software? She didn't sound smart enough to make even a decent app let alone the software behind the apps. I imagine she probably outsourced it to coder.com or some such site.
10-22-2014, 10:20 PM
RE:
(10-22-2014 02:09 AM)germon Wrote:  here's the whole package apmkandroid pack with activation key

[php]http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/31206107/file.html[

Hey Germon can you just mirror the apmkandriod file seen I've already download
the complete videos no need to repeat the download? Thanks in advance :)
10-23-2014, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 03:34 AM by chaff.)
RE:
(10-22-2014 09:52 PM)Rathus Wrote:  
(10-21-2014 02:41 PM)greyhater Wrote:  Yes that's what I was thinking when I downloaded that app. I did not know she is the maker of that app. But she did give me an idea and I think it's better than her course. Maybe I should do my own wso or udemy and give a code for all my bbhf fam.
How did you find out she owns the software? She didn't sound smart enough to make even a decent app let alone the software behind the apps. I imagine she probably outsourced it to coder.com or some such site.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's her software just by listening to what she states in the videos.

(10-21-2014 08:30 PM)lovesthemdog Wrote:  Hey mates, can some organise a GB for this https://www.gameacademy.com/buildbox/
Now that's a quality piece of software, but ouch $2,675 is a bit pricey but it is an awesome software.

(10-23-2014 03:31 AM)chaff Wrote:  
(10-22-2014 09:52 PM)Rathus Wrote:  
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it's her software just by listening to what she states in the videos.

(10-21-2014 08:30 PM)lovesthemdog Wrote:  Hey mates, can some organise a GB for this https://www.gameacademy.com/buildbox/

Now that's a quality piece of software, but ouch $2,675 is a bit pricey but it is an awesome software.
10-23-2014, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 05:46 PM by mark30.)
RE:
Resources

PuzzleScript
:

[Image: image.png]

PuzzleScript is a free, open-source game engine designed to help you make tile-based puzzle games

GameMaker

You have a couple options with GameMaker. You can download GameMaker 8.1 and use either the free version or pay $39.99 for the Pro version on Windows, or $19.99 for the Pro version on Mac. Or you can download the free version of GameMaker: Studio

3. Construct 2

Construct 2 is similar to GameMaker, but arguably even easier to use if you’re a non-programmer.

4. Stencyl

allows you to design games easily, while learning some basic programming logic in the process.

5. Twine

Magic Button :

6. Inform 7

Magic Button :

Inform is a programming language designed to create player-inputted, command-based interactive fiction. The latest version,

7. Ren’Py

Magic Button :

Ren’Py is a free and open source visual novel engine that allows users to combine images, text and sound to create interactive simulation games.

8. Adventure Game Studio

Adventure Game Studio is aimed at more intermediate developers, allowing users to create their own point-and-click or keyboard-controlled adventure games.

9. FlashPunk and Flixel

Not only is FlashPunk absolutely free, it also contains everything you'll need to make the game you want. From its robust and dead-simple sprite-based graphics handling to its powerful live debugger, you won't need a team of berets and neckbeards to make your game come to life.

10. Unity

Magic Button :

Like GameMaker, including Unity on this list was an obvious choice. Unity is a game engine that supports development across an impressive range of platforms, making it one of the most popular game development tools right now. It comes with a built-in IDE, is useful for making both 3D and 2D games and has a huge asset store available.

11. RPG Maker XP

RPG Maker isn’t free, even though most people I know who use it didn’t exactly pay for it.

12 polycode

13 Monkey X

Monkey is a next-generation games programming language that allows you to create apps on multiple platforms with the greatest of ease.

Monkey works by translating Monkey code to one of a different number of languages at compile time - including C++, C#, Java, Javascript and Actionscript

14 wimi5

Magic Button :

WiMi5 is a cloud based platform to create, publish and monetize HTML5 casual games.

Its visual editor lets non-programmers create HTML5 games and expert developers produce games faster than coding

15 GameSalad

Magic Button :

16 enigma-dev

Magic Button :

It's a free/open source

17 craftstud

Magic Button :

CraftStudio lets you craft games from scratch in real-time over the Internet. Come jam with your team or join others to make your dream games come true!
10-23-2014, 07:37 PM
RE:
Excellent resources!! Thanks Mark30
78.gif
10-23-2014, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 09:32 PM by mark30.)
RE:

you are welcome my friend
10-23-2014, 10:59 PM
RE:
@Mark
Thanks for the sources
Rep Added 5+
10-24-2014, 12:06 AM
RE:
Any new working links ??
10-24-2014, 03:29 AM
RE: