56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-10-2014, 01:34 AM
[GET] Hot Video Traffic...Niche => YouTube => Traffic...Nuff Said! Full product with video.
Hot Video Traffic...Niche => YouTube => Traffic...

Hot Video Traffic!

"How I Easily Find Hot Niches, Create YouTube Channels, And Get A Boat Load Of Traffic, All...Without SEO!"

From the laptop of Lee Cole.
Hello Fellow Video Marketer!
I use video a lot, both as an affiliate marketer and as an offline marketer. In my new report/video course, "Hot Video Traffic", I show you step-by-step how I easily create YouTube channels that get a ton of traffic without ever doing any backlinking, or any type of off page SEO.
I use this traffic for a variety of purposes in my various businesses. Some I use in my offline business, some as an affiliate marketer.
Let me show you what I'm talking about.
Check out this screen shot from my video rank checker.
[Image: bf956f02efd47ceb8c7c7be4f49596b3.png]

What you're looking at is 22 videos and their traffic. Total time spent in creating this entire channel was probably less than 2 - 3 hours. The oldest video here is about one week old at the time I took the screen shot. (The bottom 9 videos were added only a day before the screen shot.)
This is all real traffic and likes. Nothing "store bought" LOL.
Here's the kicker...

All I did to create this traffic was upload the videos and fill in the description box! That's all! No backlinking.
No social media. Nothing!

Being able to create this kind of traffic so easily is hugely beneficial to any type of internet marketer, on or offline.
I've written a report that shows you exactly how I'm doing this. Step-by-step. I've left nothing out.
The report is called "Hot Video Traffic"!
In addition to the report, there are 4 videos that show you the more detailed parts of this.
Here's what you'll learn when you buy "Hot Video Traffic"...
-- How I'm monetizing this traffic...(Got a few "no-brainers" ways of doing this)...page 3
-- How to find the right niche...(Takes about 45 seconds, if that)...page 3
-- How to set yourself up so you can siphon traffic off of your videos and send it anywhere...(Again, Easy!)...page 4
-- The best way to create a YouTube account for this method...(Critical to ranking!)...page 4
-- How I target the right keywords...(Easy! Takes about 5 min, if that)...page 4
-- Super easy and quick ways to make videos...(I don't believe in stress, or work, for that matter)...page 4
-- How I do on page optimization on YouTube for these videos...(I write no copy myself, nor do I buy any! It's all completely legit, though)...page 5
As you can see, this is a short report. It's also accompanied by 4 online videos.
All in all, you get complete instructions on how to do what I'm doing.
So...this should cost a bunch, right?
Nope!

DOWNLOAD

Mirrorcreator
04-10-2014, 02:52 AM
RE:
Nice share. +rep
04-10-2014, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 07:53 AM by DON_KUMAR.)
RE:
New mirror
MEGA
04-10-2014, 03:43 AM
RE:
Cheers buddy, especialy for the mega ;)

looks like its worth a looky looky

Cap ;)
04-10-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
nice , thanks for share
6.gif
04-10-2014, 07:58 AM
RE:
Thanks

Mirror
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0QQ8M0LX
04-10-2014, 08:03 AM
RE:
Great share Thanks a lot :)
04-10-2014, 01:16 PM
RE:
@Don_kumar, you are on roll... full +rep added. thanks.
04-10-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: WSO Sales Page
Thanks for sharing DON_KUMAR. Here is the sales page:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-said.html
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
04-10-2014, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014 05:55 PM by 1163.)
RE:
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
28.gif

20.gif