26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2015, 03:27 PM
[GET]Hidden Object Game Template Unity 3D
Info :
Code:
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/19394

Hidden Object Game is a full Unity template ready for release. It is compatible with mobile as well as standalone and webplayer.

Download :
Code:
https://copy.com/rXgntcn2yQ9L30fl
05-27-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: [GET]Hidden Object Game Template Unity 3D
Thanks +1 REp
Working great
05-27-2015, 12:39 PM
Thank you very much.
06-06-2015, 01:29 AM
also password !!
06-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Dude, you just repost content shared from raziel23x in epic unity thread...

And Applikation15, no password for you little fu****... You download from here but you don`t want to upload what you have... Poor guy.
24.gif
06-06-2015, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 08:44 AM by trsa.)
(06-06-2015 01:54 AM)panigale Wrote:  Dude, you just repost content shared from raziel23x in epic unity thread...

And Applikation15, no password for you little fu****... You download from here but you don`t want to upload what you have... Poor guy.

Listen monkey that my asset bouth on asset store and FAC*_Of AFK u so stupid to to be here!

@panigale
raziel23x just repost all asets from another cgpersia forum stupid and non of this assets is not his ( not spend money on it )
I gave my money for those assets , and if you're dumb enough to think I'll just give you a present

Then you really are a fool
06-07-2015, 01:09 PM
(06-06-2015 08:40 AM)trsa Wrote:  
(06-06-2015 01:54 AM)panigale Wrote:  Dude, you just repost content shared from raziel23x in epic unity thread...

Listen monkey that my asset bouth on asset store and FAC*_Of AFK u so stupid to to be here!

@panigale
raziel23x just repost all asets from another cgpersia forum stupid and non of this assets is not his ( not spend money on it )
I gave my money for those assets , and if you're dumb enough to think I'll just give you a present

Then you really are a fool

hay dumbass I can repost my topic on any forum i want and like i said in my topic almost all my stuff i posted here and on cgpersia i got from KickAssTorents and ThePirateBay. and other places like my IIRC download bot I use to search and download scripts, apps, anime, movies, etc... and I have not stolen anything from any site and most of all the stuff on this site and cgpersia is being illegally shared in the first place and talking with ツ I have done nothing wrong so i am not even worried about your 5th grade tactics and wanting to cry worse then my 2 year old son and my 7 year old is more mature then you....enough on this topic and this will be my last comment on this subject and I will stay out of your topics as long as you stay out of mine since you are being such a hypocrite....
06-08-2015, 02:48 AM

Its okay He has been banned over at CGP and taken care over there and Soon to be taken care of over here if his actions do not change
06-08-2015, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 07:18 AM by trsa.)
(06-08-2015 02:48 AM)raziel23x Wrote:  

Its okay He has been banned over at CGP and taken care over there and Soon to be taken care of over here if his actions do not change
LOL.....LOL.....LOLLoveTongueBiggrin

I will stay out of your topics as long as you stay out of mine since you are being such a hypocrite....

https://kat.cr/user/Zorro/uploads/
06-08-2015, 08:39 AM
(06-08-2015 02:48 AM)raziel23x Wrote:  

Hahaha nice one! :) Your post are epic and I want more stuff from you (Chupamobile, Codecanyon Android) so I respect you and your work and this kid just repost what you was postet and this angry me :)
64.gif

61.gif