15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-02-2022, 10:31 AM
[GET] HOW TO WRITE AND SELL TRUE CRIME II
HOW TO WRITE AND SELL
TRUE CRIME II

Grammar | Marketing | Plot Structure |
Plot Twists and Much, Much More!

...Including LAYNA'S LAGNIAPPE!

[Image: 27c360852d8b4b4471a16e9ece78427c.png]

[Image: 42bf45f98c3d2416467aae6452c294c2.png]

[Image: 92f935e72fc04eb91c541b275e6c6d2c.png]

[Image: 4a1fe28636125e4c53d8eb30f11bd3c8.png]

[Image: 3ea88c79c2c5d7c2f0a2b5188dd3a037.png]

[Image: 3661569789bebcf891809e24f16313ca.png]

[Image: 072b620c3e4667cedf097be324612e79.png]

[Image: e021a563a57a5bcf38f20db527a4252d.png]

Since my original post (back in 2018) cannot be edited and ge.tt is now defunct, the links are no more, so I'd like to do an update so that, if you didn't get it earlier, now's your chance.

Here is the OP:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...ONUS-BOOKS

Use the link below to get everything in the OP and the new titles I just added.

GET IT ALL HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/02g50tnkanfw6u9/How+to+Write+True+Crime+That+Sells+II.rar/file

VIRUS TOTAL
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/979d...?nocache=1
File name: How to Write True Crime That Sells II.rar
File size: 12.74 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 61
Analysis date: 2022-11-02 00:25:18 UTC

BUT WAIT...!!! THERE'S MORE!

LAYNA'S LAGNIAPPE
The Writer's Thesauri Series

[Image: 8d01a38223c1369d3cb239436044c4bf.png]
Only a few of the thesaurus titles you'll get in your AIO Download!

[Image: 7b6a773151be79c50d804bad667f5d5e.png]

You'll get 'em all...
The Character Trait Thesaurus |
The Conflict Thesaurus (Vols. 1 and 2) | The Emotion Amplifier
The Emotional Thesaurus (1st and 2nd ed.) | The Emotional Wound Thesaurus
The Negative Trait Thesaurus | The Occupational Thesaurus
The Positive Trait Thesaurus | The Rural Settings Thesaurus
The Urban Setting Thesaurus and...(not part of this series but
you also get)
The Body Thesaurus and The Horror Trope Thesaurus!

GET IT HERE: The AIO download gives you a complete set of thesauri designed to aid you in crafting stories that will bring your books alive to become popular bestsellers!
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pneyo8cuj0ah7yd/Layna's+Lagniappe+-+Writers+Thesauri.rar/file

VIRUS TOTAL
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0fc3...?nocache=1
File name: Layna's Lagniappe - Writers Thesauri.rar
File size: 27.38 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 60
Analysis date: 2022-11-02 00:27:04 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy the share!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
11-03-2022, 02:45 AM
RE: [GET] HOW TO WRITE AND SELL TRUE CRIME II
Thanks for the great share. Reps added.
11-03-2022, 04:22 AM
@scraigwake: Hey there, friend! Thank you for the kind post. Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
11-03-2022, 05:05 AM
Thanks mate @layna61524 for adding another amazing thread on writing content in crime niche! I wonder you do have quite a resourceful magic wand to find interesting niches to share with all of us! Thanks mate again
11-03-2022, 09:55 AM
@discomix: Hi, friend. Thanks --- I appreciate your post. And to respond to it, I actually do have a (kind-of) "magic wand" --- it's called a search engine. Almost anyone with internet access can use it. And I say "almost" because some countries restrict what you can access online. Some countries restrict social media sites and Google --- like countries behind Mainland China's Great Firewall or in Iran, Korea and Syria for instance.

And even the best "tool" still requires the user to get the best performance from it or it doesn't live up to its potential.

When using a search engine...

It helps to have an inquiring mind. By asking the right questions (ex: typing the best keyword queries) or knowing how to use an existing download link to find even more files, etc. you benefit greatly.

It helps to have a little patience. The more you "feed" this magical tool with the proper keyword combinations, you may find yourself following entirely new links based on the results that come up.

It helps to have extra time because if you don't succeed at first, you've got to try, try again.

And again.

As a black-hatter, a dependable search engine is golden and Google, in particular, is your friend.

I don't like that it snoops around, watching your every move but there are some ways to curtail most search engine's obsession with tracking its users browsing activities for third-party marketing research. You can also use a search engine like duckduckgo that is better at privacy protection.

I use those two exclusively.

But next to having tools like these...

- a debrid app to convert premium links;
- an external hard drive to store all the digital loot you'll find; and,
- a paid membership on 1 or 2 good IM course download sites

...a reliable search engine and the ability to get what you want from it are the most useful tools any black-hatter can have!

As long as searching for and finding files and writing posts to share them is enjoyable (and doesn't begin to feel like a burden) for me and kind members like you routinely post ego-stroking kindnesses (and/or add a few reps) for my contributions, that --- to me --- is The Ultimate Win-Win.

Thanks
Layna61524
21.gif
03-16-2023, 11:10 PM
Thank you Layna for these valuable resources. Very much appreciate all you so generously provide!
03-17-2023, 06:21 AM
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] HOW TO WRITE AND SELL TRUE CRIME II
Wonderfully explained your secret mate and I concur with you on each word you have said, and the most important word "patience" ! keep it coming, cheers

(11-03-2022 09:55 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @discomix: Hi, friend. Thanks --- I appreciate your post. And to respond to it, I actually do have a (kind-of) "magic wand" --- it's called a search engine. Almost anyone with internet access can use it. And I say "almost" because some countries restrict what you can access online. Some countries restrict social media sites and Google --- like countries behind Mainland China's Great Firewall or in Iran, Korea and Syria for instance.

And even the best "tool" still requires the user to get the best performance from it or it doesn't live up to its potential.

When using a search engine...

It helps to have an inquiring mind. By asking the right questions (ex: typing the best keyword queries) or knowing how to use an existing download link to find even more files, etc. you benefit greatly.

It helps to have a little patience. The more you "feed" this magical tool with the proper keyword combinations, you may find yourself following entirely new links based on the results that come up.

It helps to have extra time because if you don't succeed at first, you've got to try, try again.

And again.

As a black-hatter, a dependable search engine is golden and Google, in particular, is your friend.

I don't like that it snoops around, watching your every move but there are some ways to curtail most search engine's obsession with tracking its users browsing activities for third-party marketing research. You can also use a search engine like duckduckgo that is better at privacy protection.

I use those two exclusively.

But next to having tools like these...

- a debrid app to convert premium links;
- an external hard drive to store all the digital loot you'll find; and,
- a paid membership on 1 or 2 good IM course download sites

...a reliable search engine and the ability to get what you want from it are the most useful tools any black-hatter can have!

As long as searching for and finding files and writing posts to share them is enjoyable (and doesn't begin to feel like a burden) for me and kind members like you routinely post ego-stroking kindnesses (and/or add a few reps) for my contributions, that --- to me --- is The Ultimate Win-Win.

Thanks
Layna61524
03-17-2023, 12:50 PM
Thanks, Layna! I'm a pantser but any writing advice is great.
04-26-2023, 07:01 AM
Thank you for the great share!

max reps added

I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.

40.gif