47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-13-2022, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2022 09:13 AM by layna61524.)
[GET] HOW TO WRITE A BOOK ON ANYTHING IN 14 DAYS OR LESS... GUARANTEED!
Steve Manning
HOW TO WRITE A BOOK
ON ANYTHING IN 14 DAYS
OR LESS... GUARANTEED!
Download the PDF Only Or
PDF/Audiobook/Video

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221212-083221.png]

The audiobook download contains the PDF e-book PLUS 3 CD (audiobook) files, a Quick-Start audio and an avi video presentation.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221212-083533.png]

READ MORE AND GET IT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
PDF Only
https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-write-a-book-on-anything-in-14-days-or-less-e37919637.html
OR
PDF e-book and Audio/Video files
https://audiobookbay.li/audio-books/how-to-write-a-book-on-anything-in-14-days-or-less-guaranteed-steve-manning/

IMPORTANT NOTE 1: If you have problems with the audiobook version download link, please accept my apologies in advance. I used the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] link I found on a free course download site, put it into Real-Debrid and got the download without any problems. The Mega download link on that site went to an empty folder. I've said it before and I'll say it yet again... if you have a good debrid app like Real-Debrid, you can use premium links to get a lot of files that would ordinarily be off-limits to you without it.

You can find the RG link here:
[Image: ice-screenshot-20221212-095602.png]

IMPORTANT NOTE 2: I used VideoLan (VLC) Media Player to view the avi video presentation. Below is a screen-shot of it opened on my desktop but if you don't have the free VLC mediaplayer installed, use whatever you choose.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221212-092832.png]

VIRUS TOTAL: File size (1.875 GB) is over VT's limit. Please run a local scan on individual file parts.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

PLEASE REPORT ANY ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH THE DOWNLOAD LINKS. While I cannot help you with the issue, it could be useful to others to know in advance. Please don't post the usual: "links not working". That helps no one without knowing what actions you took or the error messages you got as a result. Someone reading your post may be able to provide a solution.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
12-13-2022, 04:22 AM
RE: [GET] HOW TO WRITE A BOOK ON ANYTHING IN 14 DAYS OR LESS... GUARANTEED!
Hey Layna,
Thanks for a great share....sent Max Reps.

creative1963 from Morocco
12-13-2022, 04:43 AM
Hi, creative1963: Morocco, huh? Wow! Everybody is buzzing about Morocco being the first ever African country to get into the World Cup semi-finals with its stunning defeat over first Spain and now, Portugal. I don't know a thing about soccer --- I'm an NFL pro football fan, myself --- but major mention of Morocco is in the news these days. If you are a soccer fan, I'm sending good vibes to your team for a continued run in the competition.

Congratulations!

Anyway, thank you for the kind post and your max reps. Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
12-13-2022, 11:17 PM
another awesome share Santa @layna61524... Thanks mate!
12-14-2022, 06:06 AM
(12-13-2022 04:43 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Hi, creative1963: Morocco, huh? Wow! Everybody is buzzing about Morocco being the first ever African country to get into the World Cup semi-finals with its stunning defeat over first Spain and now, Portugal. I don't know a thing about soccer --- I'm an NFL pro football fan, myself --- but major mention of Morocco is in the news these days. If you are a soccer fan, I'm sending good vibes to your team for a continued run in the competition.

Congratulations!

Anyway, thank you for the kind post and your max reps. Enjoy the share!

Thanks
Layna61524
Thank you so much for your cheers ! we're also celebrating like there's no tomorrow over this, we're hoping that we show the world the talents we have.

and thank you for your shares as well
78.gif
12-30-2022, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2022 03:12 AM by PatcheZ.)
Funny when I was young we never did these kind of activities because we were happy or showing our joy to others . . . . . of course THAT was a VERY LONG time ago so I guess things have changed drastically and I'm out of step with the world thinking??
Thugs is what we'd call these folks!

(12-24-2022 12:49 PM)aminoacid Wrote:  
(12-14-2022 06:06 AM)creative1963 Wrote:  we're hoping that we show the world the talents we have.

---

Very talented people.

Tirs de mortiers, dégradations : des violences dans plusieurs villes après la victoire du Maroc contre l'Espagne
https://www.lefigaro.fr/faits-divers/tir...e-20221207

Émeutes en Belgique et aux Pays-Bas après la victoire du Maroc à la Coupe du monde
https://www.noovo.info/nouvelle/emeutes-...monde.html

France-Maroc : des débordements recensés dans tout le pays à l'issue du match
https://www.lefigaro.fr/faits-divers/fra...h-20221215

[Image: ma2.jpg]

[Image: ma1.jpg]

[Image: ma3.jpg]

[Image: ma4.jpg]

[Image: ma5.jpg]

12-30-2022, 03:18 AM
Just a heads up layna61524, your links are not working already, regardless, thank you for your share am sure it was GREAT as your share always are!!

getting this error on 2 different browsers:
This page isn’t working
audiobookbay.li didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
12-30-2022, 09:10 AM
@PatcheZ: Thanks for the head's up, friend, and I will attempt to edit the OP to remove the non-working links.

However, that's just it... these are NOT my links. I posted direct links I found online. Looks like the product owner saw all the unnatural and heavy traffic to the link and got it removed. This file is over 1 GB so I would never upload something that size just to share it when it could get taken down so quickly. And since the rar download is too big to expect anyone else to mirror, all hopes to get it are gone, unless you can use [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] links.

You can still get the download if you follow the instructions below...

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THIS

If you want the full kit-and-caboodle (the CDs, book, video) put the URL shown in the first image below into your browser. Then on that download site, scroll to the bottom of the page to see the link options (the Mega link is dead).

Select the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!] link. It's the only source I can find for this download. I've already posted this link in the OP but it looks like I'll need to repeat myself.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221229-130915.png]

I used Real-Debrid to convert it and it worked like a charm (see image below):

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221229-130850.png]

If you need to get Real-Debrid, it's very affordable.

Go here:

REAL DEBRID
Magic Button :
Code:
https://real-debrid.com/

If you don't have a debrid tool and don't plan to get one, that's okay but just know that you can't realistically expect someone else to upload 1.88 GB of files on your behalf. I tried to include everything to make it easy to get this in the OP.

Otherwise, you can grab the PDF e-book alone from PDFDrive here:

HOW TO WRITE A BOOK ON ANYTHING
IN 14 DAYS OR LESS...GUARANTEED!

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/how-to-write-a-book-on-anything-in-14-days-or-less-guaranteed-d184966517.html

@aminoacid: When I read creative1963's post, I took "we" to mean he's referring to the talents that his country's soccer team has. I don't know what you interpreted it to mean but we sports fans usually talk about our teams in terms of "we."

I often say (to another New Orleans Saints fan, for example) "when we play Minnesota on Sunday..." meaning the team (not we, the fans, of course).

If you think I'm kidding, here's an article about that:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.quora.com/Why-do-sports-fans-say-we-when-talking-about-a-team-they-neither-own-or-play-in

So, why would you post photos of angry, drunken pro-Moroccan soccer fans rioting in the streets that have nothing to do with the team's talents?

Clearly, the team is talented or they would not have advanced as far as they did.

While the photos are a sad commentary on human nature, in general, this is what sports fans often do. All it takes is fanatical devotion, a few drinks too many and the extreme physical aggression that comes from being unable to channel the raw energy of a loss (or the sheer ecstacy of a win).

Fan is a shortened form of the word: fanatic. Fanatics can be irrational in their devotion to whatever they believe in. They're passionate. It's not an excuse for civil disobedience but win or lose, there is always the potential for aggression or violence.

We've all heard stories of fan fights in the parking lot where someone is beaten unconscious, gets stabbed or loses an eye. But this happened on a much grander scale and it looks like France was ill-prepared for it.

Bad acting fans, though, are not a reflection on a people or a country.

Small-minded people love to lump entire groups together to prejudge people because it supports their bigoted narratives. And it doesn't use as many brain cells (because they can't spare many).

I should have expected you'd be the one hopping at the chance to rain on someone else's parade. For at least as long as it lasted, I'm sure creative1963 was on cloud 9. I'm not even a soccer fan and I was happy for him.

If this was your attempt to slight someone else's joy, you didn't. Clearly you're not a fan of anything much and your post only shows what a miserable and odious ass-wipe you truly are. You should be banned from posting (or even being here) because I have yet to see something useful or constructive that you've shared.

Thanks
Layna61524
01-06-2023, 05:42 AM
(12-30-2022 09:10 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @PatcheZ:

Small-minded people love to lump entire groups together to prejudge people because it supports their bigoted narratives. And it doesn't use as many brain cells (because they can't spare many).

I should have expected you'd be the one hopping at the chance to rain on someone else's parade. For at least as long as it lasted, I'm sure creative1963 was on cloud 9. I'm not even a soccer fan and I was happy for him.

If this was your attempt to slight someone else's joy, you didn't. Clearly you're not a fan of anything much and your post only shows what a miserable and odious ass-wipe you truly are. You should be banned from posting (or even being here) because I have yet to see something useful or constructive that you've shared.

Thanks
Layna61524

Hey Layna,

Let me just take a moment to say that you handled this sad one of the world with class.

Read some of your past and I'd say fairly restrained responses to people who have nothing better to do than show their ignorance in the past and I've had to block some members unfortunately myself.

Your response here is a dirty body slam ... in a good way Hitface

And I love it!

Keep up the good work you do because there'll always be people like this out there.

World Warrior
01-06-2023, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2023 10:18 AM by layna61524.)
Thank you, WorldWarrior. I appreciate your kind words of support. Sometimes, I feel like I'm fighting a war on ignorance single-handedly because we don't push back when hateful people come out from under their rocks.

This guy has a habit of funking up a thread wherever he lands.

I just wanted him to know that his post missed the point entirely and his sarcastic response makes him look stupid.

I've been told by many here (via private message) to just ignore him but sometimes, ignoring bad behavior makes you complicit in it --- in the fact that not confronting it contributes to normalizing it.

So again, thank you for those kind words. And Happy New Year to you!

NOTE: By the way, it looks like in your quote that my reply was to PatcheZ (it wasn't). It was meant for amino-a**hole, instead.

Thanks
Layna61524
7.gif

19.gif