45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-11-2022, 06:57 AM
[GET] HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE STUFF ON BBHF
HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE STUFF ON BBHF
A Step-By-Step Guide - Updated for 2022

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

I have been asked how I create posts to share stuff on BBHF and on three different occasions, I have posted information that shows you how I do it. Yet, whenever I try to find the thread, it mysteriously goes "missing."

So, again, below is a link to a text document I prepared that tells you how I do it.

Keep in mind, YOU don't need to do all that I cover but this information helps in having a basis for understanding how it's done.

There is a small section that includes the 4 important pieces all share posts should have. Use that as a guide when posting to the forum if you need it.

Hopefully, this little tutorial will empower you to start sharing files with the BBHF family, if you haven't done so in the past.

If you have questions about any of it, let me know.

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yya6u70sy8ztes4/[GET]+How+I+Create+Posts+to+Share+On+BBHF+---+2022.txt/file

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ba34...?nocache=1
File name: How I Create Posts to Share on BBHF.txt
File size: 23.53 KB
Detection ratio: 1 / 57
Analysis date: 2022-01-10 20:33:10 UTC

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a very small, simple text file. I created it myself and it's safe. The VT scan, however, shows 1 security engine (namely, Bkav Pro) identified something called VEX.Webshell. If you use that program, do further due diligence by Googling "What is VEX.Webshell" to learn more. All other anti-virus engines see it as safe.

I can only suspect the reason for this is that I included html code to demonstrate how to work with the forum's text editor and this AV engine is probably over-zealous.

If you're concerned, you can open the document inside of a virtual sandbox. I believe Sandboxie is free now, so you can look into downloading that program. Otherwise, check your anti-virus program to see if it comes with a virtual sandbox and how to use it.

I remind you, unless you use the anti-virus program Bkav Pro, this file is safe for you to download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
04-11-2022, 03:33 AM
RE: [GET] HOW I CREATE POSTS TO SHARE STUFF ON BBHF
Thanks, Layna61524 hopefully this will help me master my graphics when uploading my shares
04-11-2022, 05:11 AM
Thanks Layna for spilling the beans of your secret sauce on how to create a post to share content here in BBHF! It was quite informative. Your instruction were Ninja trick to become a pro in sharing content here! Thanks again
06-11-2022, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022 07:10 AM by layna61524.)
GalaxyQuest2 and discomix: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always do what I can to encourage others to start sharing so that this forum can go from Best Blackhat Forum to Even Better Than Before Blackhat Forum. And that's all I can do is encourage them to contribute and show them how I do things --- not so that they can do what I do. But they can use it as a basis for sharing their own stuff their own way.

BUT... there's this old saying: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. There are certain people who don't feel the need to share. They've never given anyone anything but a hard time. And usually, they're the first in line to get anything of value.

They know who they are. Generally, you can look at the length of time (in years) they've been a member here versus their paltry reputation to see how much they have contributed to the community because the good members of this community give reps for your help and sharing.

I just want to give people who don't share simply because they don't know where or how to start a helping hand. I wish I had had that when I first came on the black-hat scene.

There are people here who KNOW how to do things but may not clearly communicate it so that newbies can follow along. When I write, I assume the person doesn't already know what I do so I start from the beginning and go step-by-step. If a person is experienced, they can skip to the parts they need. But it's best to always write for an absolute newbie and they will appreciate it.

Thanks, again, for posting to the thread.

By the way, this thread has been up a while. If anyone wants to mirror my document for others, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to have to re-up it.

Thanks
Layna61524
06-19-2022, 12:21 AM
Quote:I just want to give people who don't share simply because they don't know where or how to start a helping hand. I wish I had had that when I first came on the black-hat scene.
I really needed that, you're so nice, ty!
75.gif
06-25-2022, 01:42 AM
Excellent share Layna, You're a True Leader !
06-25-2022, 06:54 AM
Awesome share Layna
Will save this for Ron (lateron)
reps
06-25-2022, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2022 01:10 PM by berlinerin.)
Thanks, I can see - this is when one FOSUSES by one thing. One Niche. It always went up. Time by time (giving Tipps on BBHF).

If one focus to help - one get also help and more.
If one focus on digital stuff - and give away - one get also more of this.

But for me better: If I focus on making money AND helpful stuff (on Etsy, a shop, website, blog... ore elsewhere) helping other people with my talented content - one get sales and money! That is better.
for me. And money comes alone - If I do this.

Thank you for your great work!
You are meant to be that - for me and other people!

Imagine.... if only people are all like me... Imagine.... there is no Postman .... there is no supermarket-sales-person... there is no gardener.. there is no butcher ..... But we need them all.

Thank you God !
Thanks for the different people in Life!
Helping me in my Life.

For others:
Do where your talents are - and you will sucess in life!
It does not matter WHICH talent - If you are a Taxi Driver - try to be be best Taxi Driver!

And if you are then a EXPERT in your Niche / Area - you will never have money problems! Never.
That's for sure!
Search for a niche you are talented in. And then learn and make yourselfe an EXPERT in this niche.
06-25-2022, 02:01 PM
Thanks
07-22-2022, 09:06 AM
Max reps and thanks a bunch to the fabulous Lanya. I finally got a 'new one' and my first original share with your help. It could be fancier, but hey, we're getting there! Biggrin
Thanks again. You can see my first share here:

https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Dan...Quick-Wins
75.gif

45.gif