21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-18-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: [GET] Genesis WordPress Framework and 83 Themes (Updated April 21, 2016)
Thanks bro, i want start making my wordpress theme :)
06-02-2016, 01:40 PM
This is a fantastic share. Can you point me to tutorials on how to customize? The links that you have in the spreadsheet are protected i.e. members-only. In particular I am looking at customizing for Modern Studio Pro.

Thanks!
06-05-2016, 04:40 AM
awesome share, Reps add
i tried to install Executive Pro Theme but i didn't find it in the zip file
can you reupload please?
06-15-2016, 06:20 AM
I was clueless how to proceed after installing the Author Pro theme (that was so kindly shared here). Eventually decided to purchase in order to get the setup instructions. Genesis does not make it easy - you can't download the setup instructions. I copied, pasted and converted to .pdf. It's not pretty, but the .pdf is in the following link. Also, the new v1.1 of Author Pro theme, released last week.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/C916VFBF

Suggestion: Even with the setup instructions, it took me a couple days (I'm no Worpress wiz but can usually slog through faster than that).

See Post #31 - member Vosca has a Fiverr gig (all 5 Star reviews). Now that you have the current theme and setup instructions, it could be worth having Vosca do the initial work if time is of the essence. I bought the theme before getting the reply to my IM, but felt a tad less stupid after Vosca said this is the most difficult Genesis theme to set up.
06-21-2016, 11:40 PM
Could anyone do a favor to upload the new one....
26.gif
06-23-2016, 08:55 PM
Yes, an update would be very much appreciated...
Thanks again for this thread chrisw83!
Fast Email Marketing: List Management, Facilitation and Cleaning - Delivery- SMTP Server Renting
07-07-2016, 01:24 AM
(06-15-2016 06:20 AM)rocky12 Wrote:  I was clueless how to proceed after installing the Author Pro theme (that was so kindly shared here). Eventually decided to purchase in order to get the setup instructions. Genesis does not make it easy - you can't download the setup instructions. I copied, pasted and converted to .pdf. It's not pretty, but the .pdf is in the following link. Also, the new v1.1 of Author Pro theme, released last week.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/C916VFBF

Suggestion: Even with the setup instructions, it took me a couple days (I'm no Worpress wiz but can usually slog through faster than that).

See Post #31 - member Vosca has a Fiverr gig (all 5 Star reviews). Now that you have the current theme and setup instructions, it could be worth having Vosca do the initial work if time is of the essence. I bought the theme before getting the reply to my IM, but felt a tad less stupid after Vosca said this is the most difficult Genesis theme to set up.

Great info and share pro.It's hard to custom Genesis Themes.
07-08-2016, 12:55 PM
The worst thing about Genesis theme is their themes begin giving blank screen or white screen error with time and people go mad with renaming the theme folders and installing again. Sometimes, the problem persists forever. Has anybody encountered the same errors here? If yes, what you did to fix it? Thanks.
07-08-2016, 05:18 PM
If i use this theme without purchasing its license, can I still use it ? Any future updates problem ? Bugs, etc? I am learning to set it up properly....but I think wordpress can do all website functions right.
07-08-2016, 05:32 PM
(07-08-2016 05:18 PM)dukethacore Wrote:  If i use this theme without purchasing its license, can I still use it ? Any future updates problem ? Bugs, etc? I am learning to set it up properly....but I think wordpress can do all website functions right.

Just try yourself...All themes here need Genesis Framework,and Genesis Framework need nulled for use if not purchased by you.
Genesis Framework is hard to custom...and it work by it's way,not like others...but you can try and learn how to master it.
11.gif

55.gif