46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2014, 01:07 AM
RE:
Hey to everybody.Maybe because my english isn't so good but I am not able to found the password for those .rar files in this thread and around the forum.
I already spent 2 hours trying to do that but nothing.
Can you please help me and send me a Pm wit the password?
Thanks in advance for any help.
06-11-2014, 01:25 AM
RE:
[Image: Angry_cat_no.png]
06-21-2014, 07:08 AM
RE:
If your going to add content to a free section of the forums and password protect it, then the password should be provided, members shouldnt have to ask for a password that for what I can gather, KEEPS CHANGING as and when you feel the urge too.

Furthermore it will undoubtedly upset members to a point of
[1] no return, can't be hassed farting about
[2] little traffic
[3] forum closes.

So why do it?
06-21-2014, 07:31 AM
RE:
(06-21-2014 07:08 AM)gizmo22 Wrote:  If your going to add content to a free section of the forums and password protect it, then the password should be provided, members shouldnt have to ask for a password that for what I can gather, KEEPS CHANGING as and when you feel the urge too.

Furthermore it will undoubtedly upset members to a point of
[1] no return, can't be hassed farting about
[2] little traffic
[3] forum closes.

So why do it?
Oh REALLY? Why don't you take the time to contribute and become a productive member of the forum instead of coming in here and making demands.

Your 3 assumptions are absolutely baseless. The only members who leave over a password fit are whiners and leechers and people with a "gimmie gimmie gimmie" attitude. And good riddance to them all. Do you realize how many members there are and how much traffic this site gets? It ain't shutting down.

The password has been the same for years. CONTRIBUTORS know this and so do productive members.

There's a reason it's not listed in threads.

1. It helps prevent leechers.
2. It prevents it from being indexed in the search engines.
3. It helps keep mirrors alive because they cannot be accessed "outside" of the forum when files are password protected.
4. It pisses the ungrateful whiners off.
06-21-2014, 06:20 PM
RE:
Looks good. Thanks for sharing!!
73.gif
06-21-2014, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 08:37 PM by gizmo22.)
RE:
(06-21-2014 07:31 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Oh REALLY? Why don't you take the time to contribute and become a productive member of the forum instead of coming in here and making demands.

I have never demanded anything on this forum or any forum for that matter.
I maintain servers and boards contained within, I dont really get much time to be posting on forums but do like to frequent them whenever possible to keep up to date with new stuff comming out. Is that a crime?

Your 3 assumptions are absolutely baseless. The only members who leave over a password fit are whiners and leechers and people with a "gimmie gimmie gimmie" attitude. And good riddance to them all. Do you realize how many members there are and how much traffic this site gets? It ain't shutting down.

Not baseless at all its fact, upsetting users of a community will eventually lead to less or no community, all I've done it cut out all the un-needed trimmings and posted only whats relevent to post a point.

Regarding:
gimmie gimmie gimmie, thats the way of the net and always will be.
I have an inklin that you post most days on forums of this nature to help others and for that I and many others are greatful, yet, I dont see how it gives you the right to do what your doing regarding changing passwords from what people have been used to using.

The password has been the same for years. CONTRIBUTORS know this and so do productive members.

Well I bet to differ, I have seen posts made by members that have been here for years carrying VIP badges and the like confused over the password changing.

There's a reason it's not listed in threads.

1. It helps prevent leechers.
2. It prevents it from being indexed in the search engines.
3. It helps keep mirrors alive because they cannot be accessed "outside" of the forum when files are password protected.
4. It pisses the ungrateful whiners off.

To remedy the above add a request to the owner or admins to implement the following modifications to the board.
Registered Links
nofollowexternal

The main reason mirrors get removed is because of the title of the .zip/rar being uploaded somewhere, for instance, a wordpress theme called [GET] X Theme should never be uploaded with the name x_theme.zip Duh! its just asking for it to be removed by the file upload provider and thats something I see quite a lot of here, more to the point the authors or their representatives monitor threads which have visible links of their work and push a DMCA against it.

If focus was spent on the above rather than messing about with password changing, this forum would benifit from less negative and confused attatude from its members.

By the way I didnt come here to argue, I seen your direct and negative
reply to the above user in this post and other posts within forums
and simply posted my opinion based on that.

And just to round this off are you a Moderator here of did you just decide to add the word MOD in your title, you know! power rush thing, because if you are a Moderator I think your position should be reviewed, if your not then you should remove the false statement.

I wont be adding to anything you may post after me as I have said all that I need too, I prefer jugement to be made by the readers not by individuals.

Regards

Edit: Replaced a Mod link
06-22-2014, 03:15 AM
RE:
Nice pointless rambling. (read, whining)

ONCE again. There is NO password change, who knows where you're even getting that from. Probably some other threads that have absolutely NOTHING to do with my threads or comments. If they use a different password other than the default on their threads, that's their choice. Go whine to them.

Power rush, mod, huh. Oh brother, that's laughable. You obviously don't know anything about me or the members of this forum. http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Adul...#pid710304
My respect has been earned. Let me know when yours has.

BTW - I don't care if you like me or not. Get in line. - But here's a question for you, bud. - What have YOU contributed or brought to this forum? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
Be a productive contributing member of the forum instead of a whiny nag or STFU.
06-22-2014, 03:38 AM
RE:
BTW - The PW notice has been added to the top of every freebie forum section.

You're welcome.
06-22-2014, 05:10 PM
RE:
My homies, the password is the same, I have been here since 2011 ! God you are such a whiner mate ! If you cant figure out the password why are you in BBHF ( you have joined in June 2013). Stop being a bithc will ya !

@NonConformer You dont even have to respond to that bithc !

P.S: Typo on purpose :P
06-23-2014, 12:29 AM
RE:
Eh, the whiners come and go on here. Funny, it's always the ones who don't contribute shi.t that do the most complaining and the most worrying about what everyone else is doing.
---

Ya don't like what I post- fill this out and I'll file it with the round bin admin. Wink
[Image: nmC5kuR.png?1]
55.gif

71.gif