26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: [GET] Gene Schwartz Breakthrough Advertising Graduate Course [4 CD mp3, pdf]
Does anyone have a reup please?

Thank you
03-16-2020, 06:14 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2020 12:05 PM by mthomas.)
RE: [GET] Gene Schwartz Breakthrough Advertising Graduate Course [4 CD mp3, pdf]
Okay so I didn't have the original download from the OP but I found a copy of
The Lost Secrets of Breakthrough Advertising PDF along with the 4 CD Course which
you might find useful until someone can find the original course files....

PDF and 4 CD Course - Gene Schwartz - Breakthrough Advertising Graduate Course

Enjoy the classic info!
04-08-2020, 07:01 PM
Kindly re-up. Thanks in advance.
04-09-2020, 01:48 AM
Course receieved successfully.
Thanks for the share.
Shalom.
04-10-2020, 02:57 AM
can i get the course ?
9.gif
04-16-2020, 05:39 PM
The links I shared in Post #164 still works.
04-16-2020, 10:50 PM
Credits to mthomas.

Here are mirrors to his share:

Gene Schwartz's 4CD Course + PDF

Happydance
06-17-2020, 07:35 PM
(04-16-2020 10:50 PM)teratron Wrote:  Credits to mthomas.

Happydance

Just FYI this doesn't seem like the same rar as the originally upload

Seems that it doesn't include

Breakthrough Advertising book pdf
Gene Schwartz Lecture Transcript: Understanding Readers' Desires and Discovering Breakthrough Copy
Mail Order (because it's good and you should read it!)
Grad course Sales Letter

It does include
- something called the lost secrets of breakthrough advertising that seems to just be a quick summary (about 30 pages) on some of the ideas.
- All 4 CDs which I assume have been compressed comparing the torrent file size and the file size of this.

Thanks for the share, but does anyone have the uncompressed CDs, I think that torrent idea died so those files aren't available anymore.
06-18-2020, 07:18 PM
(06-17-2020 07:35 PM)Madmansdeath Wrote:  

Happydance

Gene Schwartz Lecture Transcript: Understanding Readers' Desires and Discovering Breakthrough Copy
Grad course Sales Letter

It does include
- something called the lost secrets of breakthrough advertising that seems to just be a quick summary (about 30 pages) on some of the ideas.
- All 4 CDs which I assume have been compressed comparing the torrent file size and the file size of this.

Thanks for the share, but does anyone have the uncompressed CDs, I think that torrent idea died so those files aren't available anymore.

Yeah, but no one is sharing the original files. If someone could point me to them, I'd love to mirror them! Happydance
06-18-2020, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2020 07:35 PM by Madmansdeath.)
(06-18-2020 07:18 PM)teratron Wrote:  
(06-17-2020 07:35 PM)Madmansdeath Wrote:  

Happydance

Grad course Sales Letter

It does include

Yeah, but no one is sharing the original files. If someone could point me to them, I'd love to mirror them! Happydance

I know, I just put that in case someone with the originals sees it and mirrors it :)
Looks like those ones are the ones included as bonuses with the book overdeliver and it was the author of that book that compressed it.
37.gif

46.gif