19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-22-2023, 05:47 PM
RE: [GET] GUMROAD DOWNLOADS FOR "ZERO DOLLARS"
Beautiful share. Thank you very much. +25 reps.
04-23-2023, 01:19 AM
@sprawn and lynch: Thank you both so much. I appreciate the kind words and the reps. Enjoy!

Thanks
Layna61524
04-24-2023, 01:35 AM
@layna61524 Thank you so much for this!!! You are definitely appreciated!!
04-25-2023, 12:17 AM
thanks for this
04-25-2023, 12:37 AM
@azulrilani and Kamaz0011: Thanks for posting. And don't forget to try a few customized searches. There's still a TON of downloads out there. I only stopped collecting links because had I gone on, this share would never have been published. 10rofl

Thanks
Layna61524
10.gif
05-02-2023, 08:01 PM
REPS added for you :)
05-05-2023, 01:50 AM
One of the best shares keep at it!
05-05-2023, 09:25 AM
[Image: ice-screenshot-20230504-154042.png]

@All: I am so glad you're liking it.

There is a ton of great downloads to be had if you'll just play around with your keywords but you must keep "name a fair price" as a primary keyword or you'll get mostly at-cost offers that won't let you input $0 to get it for free.

Here are some keywords I used to find great downloads:
Magic Button :
Code:
audiobook
bestselling author
chatgpt
copywriter (or copywriting)
crypto
fiction author
gig economy
million dollar
millionaire
money
nonfiction author
plr or mrr
seven figure
side hustle
templates
the ultimate
wealth
workbook
worksheets
writer's

That's just for starters. Change 'em up and see what happens.

Now, you won't get more than one or two pages of results in Google for most of these searches but what you find could be just the thing you've been looking for!

And if Google isn't doing it for you, you can try searching the same keyword phrase in DuckDuckGo (https://duckduckgo.com) but from my personal experience, I'm finding that DuckDuckGo's results take me to websites NOT named Gumroad, despite me clearly asking for site:gumroad.com as the primary keyword.

And to show you that this works, here are 3 of the gazillions of files I came across in my searches and want to share with you...

GUMROAD GOODIES

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230504-152418.png]

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230504-151648.png]

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230504-152536.png]

GET THEM HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kitr96mj9zi0kpj/Gumroad+Goodies.rar/file

So, yeah; we're talking some decent-quality downloads. You can also look for ratings to decide whether to skip or swipe.

I know I'm having too much fun with this and I hope you are enjoying it, too.

Just use a good keyword or two then let Google and Gumroad do the rest!

You will also want to regularly check your emails to get rid of all the Gumroad-generated notices you'll get related to the documents you downloaded or your inbox will look a royal mess!

Peace-out...

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
05-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Thanks Layna - a great asset to the forum as always

I found this link using the robots.txt trick I learn from this forum - perhaps from you
https://clicksmarketer.com/wp-sitemap-posts-page-1.xml

Some of these links are more useful/interesting than others

AWBH
05-07-2023, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2023 10:06 AM by layna61524.)
@awblackhat: Thank you for sharing that link. There are some very nice (and super large!) files in that collection. I am downloading a few of them (templates mostly)...let's hope there is no password required to get into the folders after the download. I appreciate your added value to the thread. Max reps are headed your way.

@All: I just used the keyword: Low Content using the search method described on this thread and found a mini-course that some of you may be interested in (if you don't already have it).

I remember a while back that one of BBHF's members was looking for a Low-Content Publishing guide or light course for his wife who needed direction and I remember answering his call for suggestions. I can't remember if I recommended this course but, I'll call it serendipity that it showed up again in my Gumroad freebies search today.

So, for anyone still needing help with low content publishing, here's something that may help...

RagstoNiches.com
LOW CONTENT PUBLISHING
FOR BEGINNERS
MINI COURSE

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230506-165456.png]

GO HERE: Be sure to put a zero in the price field and click the "I want this!" button then follow the prompts the same way you've gotten free downloads from Gumroad offers as described in the original post.
Magic Button :
Code:
https://ragstoniches.gumroad.com/l/lowcontentcourse

I hope it helps!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
63.gif

75.gif