71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2013, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 01:34 PM by GoWork.)
[GET] GSA Search Engine Ranker CracK [UnLimited Trial]
[Image: gsa_search_engine_ranker-480179-1322460991.jpeg]
Sales Page
Magic Button :
Code:
http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/

It is working without expiring after trial period. Don't update this version. In this method option tab will not work but all other functions are working. You need to manually solve the captcha but for high PR sites that really pay back.

Limitations:
  • 5 days trial period
  • 300 submissions per day
  • Nag screen

Offical Download Link
Magic Button :
Code:
http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/download/search_engine_ranker.exe

MIRROR (Crack Only Works on v6.6x such as v6.61,v6.62)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p5slta7sy0xp697
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/01M66YQS/search_engine_r.zip
http://mirrorstack.com/9d8lj6ehk5dv
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZYF1GR8L/search_engine_ranker.zip_links

How To Crack Unlimited Trial!
Quote:[Image: GSA.jpg]
Quote:[Image: GSA+SER.jpg]
For Win 7, Go to...
C:\Users\ kolly (my computer username) \ AppData \ Roaming \ GSA Search Engine Ranker

right click config.ini ->properties choose security then select user -> edit -> deny full control

For XP users
Click Start, and then click My Computer.On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.Click the View tab.In the Advanced Settings section, click to clear the Use simple file sharing (Recommended) check box.Click OK. 6. Then follow the method given for win 7.

Don't share this version of search engine ranker outside this forum.

In Short....
IN XP: C:\Documents and Settings\USER-NAME\Application Data\GSA Search Engine Ranker
IN WIN 7/8 : Go to C:/Users/Appdata/Gsa Search Engine Ranker

then Go to config.ini then go to security select user and deny full control..
After doing this open Search Engine Ranker and the trial period will NEVER EXPIRE
++ Reps would be appreciated
01-21-2013, 04:27 AM
RE:
Anyone confirm this as working?
01-21-2013, 04:33 AM
RE:
Test it and not working for latest and previous version. Thanx anyway :(
01-21-2013, 05:21 AM
RE:
oh no...i have buy this software few weeks ago, and now it is here for free...:(
01-21-2013, 05:47 AM
RE:
(01-21-2013 05:21 AM)daniel123 Wrote:  oh no...i have buy this software few weeks ago, and now it is here for free...:(
@Dan, well if you have not made back your $89 or less purchase layout, in a few weeks with CPA landers and by using GSASER full version, you need to get into the GSA forums!

This is 1) not worth installing and re installing! 2) worth every single dollar!

PLUS

With the new GSA captcha breaker, you are likely to earn even bigger bank!
13.gif
*** Glad to be Back! ***
01-21-2013, 06:45 AM
RE:
Well i run it on my pc not on vps, and sven have set all for me, and seem i have 1000 live link daily, but no one $ , i don't know really what im doing wrong, maybe becouse the website it's new and need some time, or i don't know
(01-21-2013 05:47 AM)supercharger Wrote:  
(01-21-2013 05:21 AM)daniel123 Wrote:  oh no...i have buy this software few weeks ago, and now it is here for free...:(
@Dan, well if you have not made back your $89 or less purchase layout, in a few weeks with CPA landers and by using GSASER full version, you need to get into the GSA forums!

This is 1) not worth installing and re installing! 2) worth every single dollar!

PLUS

With the new GSA captcha breaker, you are likely to earn even bigger bank!
01-21-2013, 07:00 AM
RE:
@dan

The best way to get going with a "new" site with GSA, is to actually use an "old" one :)

1) Get a decent, aged, on niche domain name and concentrate on having that as your money site.
2) NEVER, EVER, EVER use this new|old site as a reference or url in GSA
3) Make about 10 landers, can be blogger sites, web2.0 sites, article submitted pages... in fact anything.
4) ONLY use the 10 landers [example amount] in GSA as your target|promoted|landing sites
5) Blast the crap out of these 10 sites ONLY, using all the power your VPS|Laptop running GSA can handle
6) Make 2 articles that are 100% superspun and have 100% unique titles, for each of the 10 sites
7) Submit these 10 x 2 100% articles with NO links to any article directories you fancy, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY LINKS OR URL TAGS in them
8) Write another 10 articles, with the 10 lander sites above, URLs in them as linkbacks
9) Stop GSA from #5 above [you would have carried on working on #6 onwards, while it did its magic] and add the 10 new article URLS in #8
10 ) Wait 4-8 working days, DO IT ALL AGAIN...

Collect some CASH :)
*** Glad to be Back! ***
01-21-2013, 07:29 AM
RE:
(01-21-2013 07:00 AM)supercharger Wrote:  @dan

The best way to get going with a "new" site with GSA, is to actually use an "old" one :)

1) Get a decent, aged, on niche domain name and concentrate on having that as your money site.
3) Make about 10 landers, can be blogger sites, web2.0 sites, article submitted pages... in fact anything.
4) ONLY use the 10 landers [example amount] in GSA as your target|promoted|landing sites
5) Blast the crap out of these 10 sites ONLY, using all the power your VPS|Laptop running GSA can handle
6) Make 2 articles that are 100% superspun and have 100% unique titles, for each of the 10 sites
7) Submit these 10 x 2 100% articles with NO links to any article directories you fancy, DO NOT INCLUDE ANY LINKS OR URL TAGS in them
8) Write another 10 articles, with the 10 lander sites above, URLs in them as linkbacks
9) Stop GSA from #5 above [you would have carried on working on #6 onwards, while it did its magic] and add the 10 new article URLS in #8

So which content goes on your landing pages (tier 1)? You blast the tier 1 sites with spun articles in GSA, right?
01-21-2013, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 08:02 AM by daniel123.)
RE:
And if i have used only my money site it's not late? i mean i will be penalized forever for this? or if i will change this way you say to me will verify some improvement? some things i don't understand, which:

1. What you mean by this? i need to build another website, or..?

do i need to use proxies? i have private proxies...

all the landers must be my niche? and articles too right?

9. What you mean by Stop GSA from #5 , working on #6 onwards ,
add the 10 new article URLS in #8 ?

Thanks a lot for your support and patience... Love
(01-21-2013 07:00 AM)supercharger Wrote:  @dan

01-21-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 08:59 AM by Liberox.)
RE:
I run many campains with direct links to the main website (and 4 more tiers). I have 2 websites that entered page1 (one is #1) for their main keywords after 2 months. One websites is entered page1 on the third week! 10-12 projects definitively are ranked high and 10-12 other are ..not affected. I`m talking about projects with NO OTHER type of backlinking than GSA. Couple of projects are 5 minths old (passed couple of Pandas, a Penguin and other updates) with NO PENALTY.
So - not using for ditect links - IS A MYTH.
Yes, I use unique articles for posting and change them after 150-200 verified Articles - nothing else.
All other tabs I create with WAC (not unique, not eved readablle)

BTW, using the trick shared here don`t allow to avoid the trial limit to 100 sumbissions dily, true? It make it nonsence practicaly..
39.gif

53.gif