16.gif

03-14-2013, 03:44 AM
[GET] Free Vpn - No Subscription
VPNium is the best way to get all benefits of quality VPN connection if
you need it from time to time. Just keep VPNium on your computer and use
when you need it. No subscriptions, no monthly costs – available at any
time.

This is true. You do not need any kind of registration to use VPNium.
This means that you can start using your VPN connection in seconds –
just download and start.

Nobody will know your real ip-address.You are behind of our servers.

https://www.vpnium.com/
03-14-2013, 04:12 AM
RE:
people might wanna check your company background and TOS before connecting to your free service. I would be a bit suspicious to c onnect to all my daily services through a free vpn company that i do not know pretty much anything
03-14-2013, 04:43 AM
RE:
Could You Please explain this a bit more for us please?
What is in your boooost software for example. What are you tracking or adding?
Where are your servers located?
Are you offering the service and hoping the customers upgrade, and what is the price range

Don't mean to be skeptical, but the old adage 'nothing is free' usually applies.
03-14-2013, 04:47 AM
RE:
I have to agree with @runboxxx. Sending personal info via VPN company/server in South/Central South America make me nervous. ESPECIALLY since domain was only registered for one year...

Not slamming you, but surely you know there are those who will question your "good" intentions right?

What is in it for you?
We are the real aliens on this planet...
03-14-2013, 04:57 AM
RE:
[Image: nqkad6W.png]
To get access to the Boost feature, you need to post a review then SEND AN EMAIL to their support service !
38.gif
93.gif
03-18-2013, 07:34 PM
RE:
Anyone using this ?

More importantly anyone happy with this ?
03-18-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 08:02 PM by 7digits.)
RE:
Guys, when dealing with VPN please only use those providers who are established. I'd prefer paying a VPN service rather than having a free one from random providers. See reviews first before going with them.

There are companies who offer free trial for a period of time and you can subscribe then cancel your subscription before the trial ends and request for refund.

Here's what I'm doing. (you can follow or not) Tongue

Try ibvpn (dot) com. They offer 6 hours free premium account. No credit card required. Just use any email address. When your trial ends, uninstall with revo uninstaller then subscribe again using another email address. On my own experience, they have fast speed. If you are tired of this trick, you can pay for a subscription then cancel again and request for refund. They have 15 days money back guarantee.

Hope this helps 42rock
[Image: b1vMVWq.png]
03-18-2013, 08:29 PM
RE:
Much information and keenness have to be taken before deciding to use this. That's what i would say.
03-18-2013, 09:37 PM
RE:
The original offer sound just too good to be true, and I would be most interested in getting to know more about the security of this free service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

100.gif