12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: (GET) Free PDF of John Bolton's Book, The Room Where it Happened
Thanks for the book... He's a traitor to our country
an ego maniac and doesn't play well with others. It turns
out no one could stand him on our Presidents staff and he'd
go run and hide in his office for hours (probably writing this book)
when anyone questioned his actions.
You know what happens to traitors...
Sorry, I'm not trying to be political, but who needs this jerk anyway?
06-24-2020, 02:54 AM
(06-23-2020 10:31 PM)Adman1948 Wrote:  Thanks for the book... He's a traitor to our country

You're being political like a few others on this thread. An internet marketing forum is no place for conspiracy rants, etc. At least not on this thread.
06-24-2020, 05:38 AM
(06-23-2020 10:31 PM)Adman1948 Wrote:  Thanks for the book... He's a traitor to our country

So, why exactly did Trump hire someone like this?
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
06-24-2020, 06:01 AM
Thank you iminsight. Max reps. I have a friend, who wanted to buy this book and I will give it to him as a present. On this site though, I hope we can keep politics out of it, as it seems to be intruding now on every part of our lives.
06-24-2020, 06:07 AM
Interesting. What is this about?
24.gif
06-24-2020, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the find and share iminsight!

I wanted to see what this guy wrote and would have never paid him a penny.

I'm probably one of the oldest (age) members here and wanted to comment on politics.

I agree with most of what has been written . . . but can tell you it wasn't always the case where you couldn't discuss things because it "triggered" people with extremely strong and immovable opinions. However, being triggered -- just like being angry -- is an individual choice.

The media and politicians have created this flashpoint and have been turning up the heat on our boiling water, steadily, for decades now.

Even though it was getting pretty bad, up until about 10-12 years ago, I could strongly disagree with friends who were more progressive than me and we could discuss things and at the end agree to disagree and walk away still as friends.

That's not really the case any longer and as an older guy who has lived through different times, I can tell everyone that we've lost something very valuable as Americans and as citizens of the world (Yes -- I travel a lot and love getting to know folks in other countries).

So I'm suggesting folks maybe think about being used and manipulated . . . both "sides." We can't stay furious at each other unless we agree to remain that way. You can't decide if you're being played if you never even consider the possibility.

I agree to disagree with folks and walk away knowing how I'll vote while listening to them and fully respecting their different opinions.

This has nothing to do with the nature of this forum . . . but I want as many as possible to get back to civility (not that anyone on this thread or BBHF is being un-civil).

I hope everyone understands what I mean.

EuroTrader
06-24-2020, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the share, +5 reps
06-24-2020, 06:04 PM
Max REPS!!!
06-24-2020, 08:44 PM
Not your call, noob. Keep it to yourself.

(06-24-2020 02:54 AM)josie9 Wrote:  

You're being political like a few others on this thread. An internet marketing forum is no place for conspiracy rants, etc. At least not on this thread.
Reps Always Appreciated
06-29-2020, 03:25 AM
(06-24-2020 12:05 PM)EuroTrader Wrote:  Thanks for the find and share iminsight!

I wanted to see what this guy wrote and would have never paid him a penny.

I'm probably one of the oldest (age) members here and wanted to comment on politics.

I agree with most of what has been written . . . but can tell you it wasn't always the case where you couldn't discuss things because it "triggered" people with extremely strong and immovable opinions. However, being triggered -- just like being angry -- is an individual choice.

The media and politicians have created this flashpoint and have been turning up the heat on our boiling water, steadily, for decades now.

Even though it was getting pretty bad, up until about 10-12 years ago, I could strongly disagree with friends who were more progressive than me and we could discuss things and at the end agree to disagree and walk away still as friends.

That's not really the case any longer and as an older guy who has lived through different times, I can tell everyone that we've lost something very valuable as Americans and as citizens of the world (Yes -- I travel a lot and love getting to know folks in other countries).

So I'm suggesting folks maybe think about being used and manipulated . . . both "sides." We can't stay furious at each other unless we agree to remain that way. You can't decide if you're being played if you never even consider the possibility.

I agree to disagree with folks and walk away knowing how I'll vote while listening to them and fully respecting their different opinions.

This has nothing to do with the nature of this forum . . . but I want as many as possible to get back to civility (not that anyone on this thread or BBHF is being un-civil).

I hope everyone understands what I mean.

EuroTrader

Very well put.You have explained it spot on.
75.gif

25.gif