38.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2013, 09:51 PM
[GET] Flip Your World
** WSO</acronym> OF THE DAY SEPTEMBER 26, 2013 **
[Image: FinalFlipYourWorldHeader1_zps7c8fad4c.png]
[Image: FinalFlipYourWorldHeader2_zps55c71f0a.png]

[Image: btncmbo_36169.png]

The world has changed and we need to follow.

While developing and testing this strategy for Amazon affiliate marketing, I suddenly FULLY understood how and why Facebook could truly shake Google to the core.

You know why? Because there's no algorithm in between your site and your target audience.

Google doesn't get to say who likes your page or follows your timeline or wants to find your site when they're interested in a certain topic.

It's between YOU and your AUDIENCE.

[Image: FlipYourWorldSalesPage2_zps9f56f334.png]

[b]All so you can fight for one or two spots at the top of the search results IF you do things their way.

Think about how Facebook works, though - you can find people with common interests, make connections through other connections, and you succeed (or not) based on what YOU do and how WELL you do it with no one to judge you but your target audience.

Google tries to control everything on the playground.

Facebook offers up the playground and lets the members decide what they do and don't want to see.

At least you get a fair shot!

[/b]
[b][Image: FinalFlipYourWorldImage3_zpscc786434.png][/b]
[b]
[/b]
If all our consumers are on Facebook anyway, why would we not market to them THERE?

Why try to drive them FROM Facebook to your site and THEN on to Amazon?

Every extra click in the process is a potential leak in the chain and a slew of customers drop out along the way.

On Facebook, if you get one person to Like your page you have a doorway to all of the connections to that person. Since when do you get that with Google?

Here's how you can tackle things the new way without having to create a ton of content either.

[Image: FlipYourWorldeCover3D400px_zps242d73fd.png]

What's Inside?
  • 69 page, DETAILED step-by-step guide to help you build a great looking Facebook Page and a small base site (we're talking 5 VERY SIMPLE posts and I tell you what to put together)
  • An explanation of how to come up with and choose a niche without worrying about keywords, backlinks or Google
  • Lots of images to show you exactly what buttons to push so even if you've been petrified to try Facebook you've got me right there walking you through it
  • A print of my online chat with Amazon about the right way to promote Amazon on Facebook and why embedding an aStore on the page is a bad idea
  • How to use an aStore the right way with your Facebook Page
  • How to grow your Likes for free
  • How to easily show the most visually appealing images on your page without stealing them
  • How to enrich your Facebook Page with more content from other sources
  • Multiple strategies for getting your affiliate links in front of your followers without it looking like you're shoving them down their throat
  • Snapshots of the results from various campaigns I used with Facebook ads to gain several hundred likes in just two days (and what I do to lower my cost per Like)
  • Ideas for scaling up your business once you've built your first Fan Page
  • Links to my live example built in just ONE day so you can see exactly how things should look and how fast it is to get into ANY niche
  • Why Facebook marketing delivers so much more than Adwords
BONUS: I found what amounts to a free one hour course on Facebook Ads that I used to cut my cost per clicks in half. The link to that video is inside the book and it's worth the price of this book all by itself.

While I talk about Facebook ads in the course, I also tell you how to do the same thing for free so you don't have to buy a single thing to implement this strategy if you don't want to.

There are no upsells, no special scripts you need to buy, no website expenses. However, if you have your own website already you can FULLY implement this very same strategy for your existing site and get all the same benefits.

Start today and you'll be amazed at how FREEING it is to connect with consumers in a whole new way.

[Image: btncmbo_36169.png]

Sincerely,

Erica Stone
[Image: 60dayGaurantee.jpg]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=Black][size=x-large][font=Verdana][size=large]
Magic Button :
Code:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/221707033/Flip%20Your%20World.zip

[font=Verdana]

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome
REP+++ Me
10-26-2013, 11:36 PM
RE:
Thanks and rep added.
10-27-2013, 09:48 AM
RE:
Thankyou for this - Rep added!
11-16-2013, 06:26 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing projectenshine +5 rep for this...
11-16-2013, 06:29 PM
RE:
thank you
master :)
16.gif
12-10-2013, 11:18 AM
RE:
thanks rep++
04-10-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: [GET] Flip Your World
thank you projectenshine for the great share , reps added

8.gif