48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-28-2014, 09:24 AM
RE:
Many thanks. Will look at it shortly.
04-28-2014, 03:11 PM
RE:
The crack is asking for a serial
04-28-2014, 03:12 PM
RE:
My mistake I just input anything and it worked... Thanks
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM
RE:
Thanks, Rep added
04-29-2014, 05:24 AM
RE:
Try running an ad with a customized, scraped list to say a Teespring ad and find out how quickly you get banned or the ad simply never gets approved!
10.gif
06-13-2014, 03:24 AM
RE:
Cant get this to work. Got it updated to latest version and used the craked. Program load and says i have latest version. but whenver i search something i get error msg from facebook saying fb app disabled !
06-15-2014, 06:19 AM
RE:
hi, sory for my late respon due to diffrent times..
i just wanna clarified that facebook has known this UID grabber so they has change their script..it mean any tool that using scrapper to grab any of fb id is blocked by facebook..
facebook is protecting their member (sorry.. user)..
so its mean again the original of this tool aka fb lead chef is doesnt work anymore..so if you had bough this then you can claim a refund now..
Sharing a knowlegde is not a crime..
06-15-2014, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 06:35 AM by Bulet.)
RE:
I am agree with your point. The graph API will fail in this case but there are plenty of other methods which you can use to get UID as well as FB Username. Unfortunately, you can't sell it because its against FB TOS.

One more thing, if you guys are planning to buy any scrapper, then you are wasting your money because after day or two, the result will be the same. The best solution is hire some developer and get a private copy.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
06-27-2014, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2014 06:05 AM by Superslash.)
RE:
(06-15-2014 06:30 AM)Kingstaa Wrote:  I am agree with your point. The graph API will fail in this case but there are plenty of other methods which you can use to get UID as well as FB Username. Unfortunately, you can't sell it because its against FB TOS.

One more thing, if you guys are planning to buy any scrapper, then you are wasting your money because after day or two, the result will be the same. The best solution is hire some developer and get a private copy.
thanks for help me to explain this tools IS NOT WORK!!..
as you know, facebook using their algorithme named as Edgerank and get more protect their user privacy..
eg.. now they use a new way to login ia facebook as anonimus log..so the apps or site can not grab the visitor data
especialy uid grabber.. but you can use some tool that provided by facebook named graph explorer..just add me as your buddy then we can share and discuss some idea Cool

by the way..if this share are mean to you please add some repp for me,.. it wont cost you anythink but for me it keep me spirit to get more contributing by share knowledge in this forum..
Sharing a knowlegde is not a crime..
06-27-2014, 06:30 AM
RE:
I already got it, made myself. Might be put on sale some day.

(06-27-2014 06:02 AM)Superslash Wrote:  thanks for help me to explain this tools IS NOT WORK!!..
as you know, facebook using their algorithme named as Edgerank and get more protect their user privacy..
eg.. now they use a new way to login ia facebook as anonimus log..so the apps or site can not grab the visitor data
especialy uid grabber.. but you can use some tool that provided by facebook named graph explorer..just add me as your buddy then we can share and discuss some idea Cool

by the way..if this share are mean to you please add some repp for me,.. it wont cost you anythink but for me it keep me spirit to get more contributing by share knowledge in this forum..
40.gif
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!

73.gif